Stumbling into crazy new way to view match

SI,

Last night I was playing a game in 2D and decided to switch to the 3D mainstand view and the coolest thing happened. Instead of getting the boring stick figures normally seen in 3D, I watched circles playing from that mainstand view. I could also change to the other views as well like the elevated and corner views, still watching 3D circles. Everything was bigger but the ME was never smoother and it was a blast to watch the game from this angle and not just from a birds eye view. You could see much better who was paying well and who was not and it just felt more real, even the way the ball bounced and moved through the air was very realistic. I was instantly sucked into the action. I know it is the same ME but it just felt like it does when watching a match on TV at a stadium where the mainstand and camera crew are close to the field. I was blown away and had so much fun. THIS IS THE VIEW I WANT TO WATCH!!!!!

Is there a way to make this permanent? It would be good for me bcse my 2D classic stutters and I dont like regular 3D. This new view would be the best of both worlds. Playing this way lasted one full match but then I could not get it back like that no matter what I tried. The other odd thing when playing this way was that when one of my players(circles) got a card, they became stick figure again and stayed that way for the whole match. Yes, it was weird watching some big cirlces going against little stick figure players, but that did not affect how they played.

Has anyone else seen this happen?

SI, please please please make this an option for FM2010! I can almost guarantee that 7 out 10 users would play the game in this view!!!

it probalby felt more real because the player movement was left to your imagination.

i think this is a bug as i've heard it happening before and someone actually posted screen shots of it.

personally i dont see the point in making it a permanent addition to the game as it kinda defeats the object of having the 3d view in the first place.

it probalby felt more real because the player movement was left to your imagination.

i think this is a bug as i've heard it happening before and someone actually posted screen shots of it.

personally i dont see the point in making it a permanent addition to the game as it kinda defeats the object of having the 3d view in the first place.

POSTAL, dont knock it till you try it. It was a blast to watch match this way.

Lol it has never happened to me but I bet it must be very funny. I wouldn't watch games like that since the hovering saucers are just plain ridiculous to me. I'm sure I would get a laugh and would like to see it once, but no, just not the way I would play.

Archived