• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Season Club Finish League Achievements

2007-2008 IFK HassleHolm 1st Second division SG champs

2008-2009 Aldolfsberg - Second division

2008-2009 Witton - BSN </pre>

7 Games into the new season playing in the Malaysian Super League, I decide to resign from Melaka.

I took the cowards way out and left them bottom of the table with just 2 points, and the previous result (a 6-2 defeat to Penang) I finally made my mind up.

Now to head off to the job centre and find myself a new job icon_biggrin.gif

Well that was quick. San Luis (CHI) from Chile sacked their manager and immediately offered me the job.

They currently play in the Chilean First Division B league, the 2nd tier in Chilean Football and with a predicted finish of 12th(bottom) I'll hopefully bring them some success over the coming season.

My first bit of business will to see if I can bring the young Malaysian centre back I signed for Melaka, Ali Yunus, to San Luis but looks unlikely as I currently have no transfer funds.

Predicted to finish bottom, and that's what happened on my Chile save (I think), but watch out if you do get promotion, your players may be rated 6 or 7 stars but get promoted and those stars will drop to 4 or 5, that's what happened with me, now I have to buy nearly a new team.

icon_frown.gif

Restart after FM corrupt file

I went with advice and have gone for all nations surrounding France. Im going to start and finish my career in Europe now.

France

Germany

Spain

Belgium

Italy

England

Switzerland

Im a sunday league player reputation.

My aims:

1. To manage in English Premiership

2. To manage in a Champions League Final

3. To manage in the UEFA Cup Final

4. Win a domestic league

5. Win a domestic premier league

6. Sell a player for over £1 million

7. To manage a national team

Originally posted by iacovone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iacovone:

Yeh Jack thats the biggest inspiration for me icon14.gif

I'll look back at the dreary days at Elche with a grin as I put me feet up on the desk in the Inter Milan managers office. Mark my words I'll get there eventually!!

is that your target job then? the pinnacle so to speak? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say so. That is my Italian manager's favoured club. Of course Tottenham would be a preference if I ever went to England. I have preferred clubs in my head in every nation I have loaded up. But Inter is probably the pinnacle icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought I'd bring this post back to our attention because I've just had the opportunity to take over Spurs. Being one of the few clubs on the game that I'd jump at the chance to manage I'm pleased to tell you all that I am the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur. Fare thee well United. My History

It was an easy move for me really. Tottenham have been a force to be reckoned with under Aidy Boothroyd - winning the Prem 3 times in a row (until Arsenal won the last 2) and the Champions League in 2023. Suprisingly Boothroyd was let go at the end of his contract - quite why the board let the most successful Spurs manager ever go is beyond me. Not one to complain, I jumped at the chance to manage 'my' team.

The plan is to bring back a little used 3-3-4 formation used by Sir Bill Nicholson back in the 60s by Spurs. I've certainly got the players for it as these screenshots will show.

David Brunel

Sebastian Laurent

Benjamin Toure- they make up the French contingent here, v.promising icon14.gif

The 3 man defence will be these boys:

Sebastian Portillo

Ousmane Vincent

and Alexandre Lima

These are the key men. I'm hoping to bring Javi Torres in at some stage but United appear quite bitter towards me so possibly not. Anyway the board want me to get the title back off Arsenal in 2 years. The media predict 2nd. It will be close. I also get to venture into the Champions League for the first time ever.

C'mon icon_biggrin.gif

Only a couple of weeks into my new job at San Luis (CHI) and I already feel I have a team capable of causing an upset this season as Colo Colo have loaned me a load of there reserve team players who the assistant seems that everyone of them that has joined me are possibly one of the best players at the club.

16/17 - Gratkorn

Media Prediction 1st

Transfer Budget 160k

Wage Budget 2mil(ish) per annum

Another title winning season for Gratkorn. We looked dominant from the off but never managed to open a margain of points sufficient to give some assurances when it came to the final few games of the season, although i never doubted that we would lose the title. And yet again this season we finished runners up in the FA Cup this time to GAK. Table

We had a small transfer budget although we were in debt at the beginning of the season but i felt we never needed to spend it. I added 3 top quality free transfers to the side, Vinko, a slovenian Medved and an old player of mine Jakob Jantscher. I managed to sell a few fringe/possible future squad players for a little cash to help lower the wage budget and the bank balance. For the first time in this career i'm now over my wage budget largely due to having to pay Vinko a large 205k a year to sign. Trasnsfers Squad

European adventures were once again with Gratkorn, Champions League first but as i had previously posted we were dumped out by Liverpool 8-0 on aggregate, the UEFA cup was not much better we were also boshed by boro, 5-3 on aggregate.

The stadium capacity was also increased this season, to a much imporved 8727, but still very low for a team competing in Europe. Wonder whether i'll be hit with another balance shattering loan this close season as the stadium is once again increased!! Club Info

Through an accumulation of loans repayments and being slightly over our wage budget finances were never going to return to the black without the sale of a few of our stars, thankfully the chairman never intervened with player sales. But on the other hand we are nearly 1.5mil in debt. So maybe letting a player go will help. Finances

As i also posted previously i stated that my reputation was now Continental. So a few bigger teams maybe interested in my services in the near future. Although i took a new deal at the beginning of May to ensure some management going into the new season.

Manager Profile

Manager History

Aims for next season

> Do the domestic double

> Get into either the Champions League or UEFA Cup group stage

> Decrease the current wage bill

> Increase the bank balance

I feel all of these are achievable but i will be happy with a 50% success rate with them.

After a while of not playing FM, I decided a long carreer game is what I needed.

Following ToMexico's advice and choosing Germany as a base, I loaded all leagues in:

Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland.

After holidaying for about two weeks (reputation semi-pro) I was approached by Holbaek in the Danish 2nd Division (3rd tier). As the only other interested team were Ogghersheim, and I didn't feel like starting in Germany the choice was easy (the 1k/week contract may have helped too)

The teams I hope to manage somewhere along the way:

KRC Genk (home team) in Belgium

St-Etienne in France

Werder Bremen in Germany

->

YASSSSSSS I won the South Africa first division club after the ex-manager taking them to the final and my first game in charge was the final. we were drawing 2-2 until the final minute my star striker scores a 35 yard screamer which looped over the keeper taking a nick off the bar in the process to win the cup.

good luck matty8. well done iavocone on getting a great job icon14.gif

Well my Pisa side were expected to come 18th in the league, we are currently holding a great position of 14th. The future looks good, although, i still want to manage a Spanish side, and maybe one day go back to my beloved Dunfermline side after getting them promoted but then leaving to an ultimatum for more cash,

after 7 seasons at FC Gratkorn i have resigned, was pisched off about the boards constant moaning at the finances which were their fault for the stupid loans they took out for the expansions...so thought fcuk it i'm gonna apply for the Juventus job and board issued me with a ultimatum which i took...

yet to know whether i will get the Juve job but heres to hoping...

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Haha, from Gratkorn to Juventus. Good luck.

yeah seems strange, predicted 2nd

team is quite awesome to be fair

GK - Nueur

DR - Abenzoar

DL - Criscito

DC - Chiellini

DC - Della'Aquila (regen)

DM - Ibrahim Sunday

ML - Giovinco

MR - Kalouda

AMC - Montolivo

ST - Cavani

ST - Sunu

Others - Felipe, Diarra, Alxeandre Song, Rubin, Marchisio, Gyan and a load of regens...

I am back.

Job

Current Table

Squad

So my plan was to find a formation ready for next season and to find a feeder team. I got West Ham.

I had only 8 games left to the end of the season I won 5 lost 3. My last 4 games were won.

Final Table

Player of the season

Next season I will make a new team and I hope to go up.

Originally posted by markcator3006:

Oh well this is just gay!!! I go to load up my game, only to get a message pop up saying that the save game could not be loaded. icon_frown.gif

Will have to start again, hopefully have some greater success

weird, me and my mate had same problem yesterday

Just played my first game in the First Division, and won 2-1.

I hope these players can gel quickly and do their best to avoid relegation, which on paper there is a good chance we can do that, beat the teams below us, and try and get something against teams at the top like Colo Colo.

Originally posted by ToMexico!!:

twas quick, i am now manager of Juventus, 70mil tranfer budget, 102mil per annum wages...2 year plan to win Serie A

Congrats on the Juventus job!! good stuff. they have got a great team to be fair.

2007/2008 Season. FC Eindhoven

Media Prediction - 14th

My first ever season in Dutch football ended with a very promishing 4th place which got us a place in the Relegation Playoff.

These are how the periods ended up -

1st Period

2nd Period

3rd Period4th Period

5th Period

6th Period

and the final league table and graph

So onto the Relegation Playoff in which we got a bye in the first round. Our second round game was against MVV who had finished 6 points above us in the league.

The first game was at our home ground and finished 1-1 with both of the goals coming in the first half. We took the lead in the 9th minute when van der Heijen scored a one on one with the keeper. Their reply came in the 42nd from a penalty which was given from a corner.

The second game was a very similar encounter with the score line being the same. We once again took the lead in the last minute of the 1st half. They once again got a pentaly to take the round to a play-off which would be at our ground.

The final game of the second round gain us and place in the final round as we wn the game 1-0. Once again the game was very close with the goal coming from a corner, in the 25th minute, with the shot hiting two other players before going in.

Our third rund game would be against NAC Breda from the Premier Division.

The first game was total dominated by NAC but we some how got away with a 0-0 scoe line. Stats

The second game they were not so forgiving and the game ended 2-0 to them (stats) but suprisingly we got another play-off match because of the fact that we drew the 1st game. We stilled had a chance of promotion. icon_biggrin.gif

The third and final game was a much more even contest with either side having chances to score. But it was us that that got the opening 63 minutes into the match with van der Heijen with one of their players giving the ball away cheaply and letting him get a through on goal. NAC had still a few chances to score after that with them with them hitting the post with very few minutes left. But some how we held on gaining us promotion to the Premier Division. stats

Third Round

Aims for next season

- To build on the squad we have got

- To improve the current fiances

- Try not to be destroyed in every game

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Season Club Finish League Achievements

2007-2008 FC Eindhoven 4th First division Promotion </pre>

Season Team Country League League finish achievement

2007-2008 Coventry England Championship 21st when i left none

2007-2008 Colchester England Championship 16th got them from 22nd to 16th in 15 odd games

2008-2009 Dunfermline Scotland First Division 3rd none

2009-2010 Dunfermline Scotland First Division 1st promotion then left after given no cash after ultimatum

2010-2011 Pisa Italy Serie B 16th survived by more than 10 points

2011-2012 WAIT AND SEE (currently have applied for many jobs)

left Pisa after losing interest in them, Dunfermline came 8th in Scottish Clydesdale Bank Premier League, and i hope to return there one day.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Season Team Country League League finish achievement

2007-2008 Coventry England Championship 21st when i left none

2007-2008 Colchester England Championship 16th got them from 22nd to 16th in 15 odd games

2008-2009 Dunfermline Scotland First Division 3rd none

2009-2010 Dunfermline Scotland First Division 1st promotion then left after given no cash after ultimatum

2010-2011 Pisa Italy Serie B 16th survived by more than 10 points

2011-2012 WAIT AND SEE (currently have applied for many jobs)</pre>

I still watch the highlights for my games. Have the speed set to four from the fastest. I think I'm so far into my file because I stuck with it since the thread began. Lots of original games have been restarted along the way so that's probably why I'm racing through.

That or I have a problem icon_frown.gif

same with me happy slappy, i was playing awful with Lecce, and was about to retire when they sacked me... if only i had resigned a bit earlier, then i could've got a better team... Looks like another poor job on the way.

I've taken up the challenge, i shall call it 'The Roy Hodgson Project'.

Leagues i have loaded are:

Australia

England

Brazil

Germany

USA

India

South Korea

South Africa

Spain

Holland

France

all leagues were selected down to the lowest playable tier.

Let the fun begin...........................

Archived