The FM08 Career Thread

Good work on the new job dafuge icon14.gif

I'm gutted with my season. It was going so well up until the last ten games or so. A combination of players being sold behind my back and injuries have reduced us to an average Championship side and it has reflected in the results. With 2 games to go I'm now 3rd and 4 points behind Derby in 2nd icon_frown.gif

This is so depressing, we'd have walked this league if it wasn't for that idiotic chairman. Looks like I'm gonna be searching for a new job in case we fail in the playoffs again. icon13.gif

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Utd End of Season Update 2022/23

Well after a great start to the season it really looked like we'd romp to the title and finally get back to the Premiership. Rob Jacobs was scoring for fun and Javi Torres had more assists than games played. There was a slight wobble as this Graph shows. However we were soon back on track and really looked like automatic promotion was going to be our way out of the Championship.

Then things went wrong. The board in January decided to flog some of my stars and instead of just being weak at right back we were weak all through the spine of our team. Our DM and CM were both sold off leaving us in dire straits because I saw none of the fees added to my pitiful transfer kitty icon13.gif

From January onwards we began to look frail. Although immediately we were still picking up points, the cracks could be seen. To make matters worse Derby and Burnley found form. Javi Torres then suffered a hamstring injury during our final 6 games keeping him out for 5 of them. He was the key man, especially now that Rob Jacobs many goals had dried up. So with the two star men off form we succumbed to a number of away defeats as well as dropping home points. Burnley romped to the title whilst Derby clawed above us with just a couple of games to go. They kept up the pace and we had to settle for the playoffs once more icon_frown.gif

Table

Man Utd in the Playoffs 2022/23

So we had to settle for the playoffs and faced Watford, the 6th placed team. We had a fairly good record against them in my time at United so I was confident going into the tie.

The away leg was first and with away goals not counting it was key to pick up something from this match. Rob Jacobs obliged and fired us in front after just 10 minutes. We were looking lively and causing them problems. However the far too regular half time collapse reared its ugly head once more and within ten minutes of the restart we found ourselves 2-1 down. Not happy! I decided to throw caution to the wind and went all out attack for the final twenty minutes. It worked. Jacobs obliged again and we took a 2-2 back to Manchester with us. A job well done.

Then the home leg. I was convinced we'd make the final and after seeing Stoke beat Pompey I was looking forward to it after the 13-1 drubbing we gave them in last years playoffs. However we still had the challenge of beating Watford and you really could not make this up!

We couldn't have started worse - 1-0 down after just 10 minutes. Matters were made far worse when Michael Bowyer made it 2-0 to Watford! The Old Trafford crowd were on our backs and it began to look like this could be my final game in charge of United icon_frown.gif

From this point I threw the tactics out of the window. It was time for the gung ho approach once more. Vitally Rob Jacobs nicked a goal just before half time, it trickled into the net after a sandwich with the keeper but I didn't care how it came - we were back in with a shout! The half time team talk was important, and I tore into the players - we had to do better.

The 2nd half began well and Javi Torres was making himself a nuisance in the midfield. We looked like we'd get the next goal but then disaster!! The referee gave a completely innocuous penalty to Watford. Papadopoulos had no-one anywhere near him but was adjudged to have handballed. Alex Preece stepped up to more or less seal Watfords place in the final....

Saved!! Ricky O'Connor to the rescue! It was a poor penalty but O'Connor had given us hope in the tie. I brought on another striker and switched to an all out attack 4-4-2. We produced so many chances but just fell short everytime. I thought hope was lost but with just 4 minutes left Jacobs found the net! We were taking the tie to extra time.

Again we gave ourselves an uphill task as Tom O'Neill gave Watford a 3-2 lead on the 102nd minute. But we showed our resilience again equalising right on half time of extra time through the sub striker George Simpson. We then proceeded to batter them in the second half and so so nearly won it. Simpson had his shot saved but the ball was rolling in only to be hacked away by a Watford defender. We were heading to penalties....

Navas stepped up and scored first - 1-0

Hay saw his penalty saved by O'Connor!!

Javi Torres made it 2-0!

Preece then beat O'Connor - 2-1

Kempter the German saw his penalty rebound off the inside of the post - still 2-1

Michael Bowyer watched in disbelief as O'Connor saved again!! 2-1

Papadopoulos slotted his home to make it 3-1

The pressure was on Dean Pattison, he had to score.....

SAVED!!! O'Connor the hero!

I can safely say that is the best match I've ever been involved in on FM. It was end to end, had goals, controversy, heroes, villains. Everything!

Now for the final...fingers crossed icon_biggrin.gif

Man Utd Playoff Final 2022/23

Disaster in the 4th minute as my centre back Luca de Benedictis was stretchered off. With only a left back on the bench I had to put him at right back and move the RB to CB icon_rolleyes.gif

It got a whole lot worse as Stoke then went and scored from a rebound off O'Connor. A terrible start! But with me sticking to the attacking 4-4-2 that got us back into the Watford game I had faith. And it was repaid by Simpson who minutes later made it 1-1, this was going to be a great final if it kept this pace. Rob Jacobs then delighted the red side of Manchester as he raced free to slot home his 57th of the campaign icon_eek.gif We went into the break 2-1 up, one foot in the Premiership!

I was still a little nervy with such a weak defence but it was actually the midfield that let me down as we began the 2nd half. On the 51st minute Papadopoulos again gave away a dubious penalty! No matter how hard I prayed O'Connor couldn't produce heroics again and we were at 2-2 again icon_frown.gif

Stoke had grown in confidence from this and really began to test our inexperienced defence. O'Connor stood firm though and were it not for him the game could have been over by the 80th minute! A miraculous goal line clearance for the converted CB Martin Kempter kept our hopes alive in the 85th minute as the game approached extra time. However there was to be one final twist. With 4 minutes of added time on the board we went on the attack once more. A cross from the left was only half-cleared and arriving on the edge of the box was Papadopoulos.....

He connected on the half volley and it flew into the Stoke goal!! A 92nd minute goal to surely send us up!! He'd made up for his brace of penalties that he'd conceeded lately....and how! Time was ticking away for Stoke and we kept clearing long. The final whistle came and we celebrated on the Wembley turf - we are into the Premiership!! I was dancing a jig of delight with my players, finally I could get a crack at the top flight of one of Europe's elite leagues!

Bring it on!!! icon_biggrin.gif \o/ \o/

Season 2022/23 - Manchester United

Ok this is just to show some screenshots of the season.

Playoff Semi Leg 1

Playoff Semi Leg 2

Playoff Final

Top Goalscorer - Rob Jacobs icon_eek.gif

My Player of the Year - Javi Torres icon14.gif

Solid Performer - Miguel Navas

Career so far

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Season Team Country League Finish Achievements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/08 Stranraer (left 9.6.08) Scotland 4th in Scot D3 Promotion via Playoffs

08/09 Val di Sangro (joined 2.7.08) Italy 2nd in C2/C Promotion via Playoffs

09/10 Val di Sangro Italy 13th in C1/B

10/11 Val di Sangro Italy 7th in C1/B

11/12 Val di Sangro Italy 6th in C1/B

12/13 Val di Sangro (left 5.6.13) Italy 2nd in C1/B Lost in Playoff Semi's

12/13 Brechin City (joined 25.6.13, left 10.8.13)

13/14 Ancona (joined 16.3.14) Italy 4th in C2/A Lost in Playoff Semi's

14/15 Ancona Italy 1st in C2/A Promotion, C2 Super Cup Winners

15/16 Ancona Italy 9th in C1/A

16/17 Ancona Italy 4th in C1/A Lost in Playoff Final

17/18 Ancona Italy 1st in C1/A Promotion, Serie C Cup Winners, Serie C1 Super Cup runners up

18/19 Ancona (left 29.8.18) Italy

18/19 Elche (joined 3.3.19) Spain 9th in Liga BBVA

19/20 Elche (left 27.5.20) Spain 4th in Liga BBVA

20/21 Wigan (joined 27.5.20) England 1st in Championship Promotion

21/22 Wigan (left 4.8.21)

21/22 Manchester United (joined 4.8.21) England 3rd in Championship Lost in Playoff Final

22/23 Manchester United England 3rd in Championship Won the Playoffs - Promoted!

</pre>

He really is!

A few pages ago when I was Elche manager, he came through the academy and I asked the advice of fellow FMers on how to nurture him. Safe to say their advice was exemplory! He's going to be key for me in the Prem.

Well I started my game unemployed with as many Eastern European Leagues loaded as I could. And got a job offer from Mritsa 1943 (Plovdiv) a Bulgarian B Division East team from Plovdiv. I had started in March, so before my players went on the end of season break I decided I should have some matches, so I started with two games against my reserves as a kind of trial.

vs Maritsa Res. 2-0 HT: 1-0 Att: 17 MoM: Stefanov

Stefanov (38) Dimitrov (49)

vs Maritsa Res. 4-1 HT: 2-0 Att: 12 MoM: Slavkov

Dimitrov (38) Videnov (45) Slakov (68,90) - (Res) Savov (47)

</pre>

This looked to be a good start with several trialists playing in the second game, I snapped up a few of them immediately. And offered for a few more and they will be joining my squad on July 1st when the transfer window opens.

The squad only really looked weak on defense, so that was somewhere to work on and also I was in need of a first team Goalkeeper, with my current goalies only being of reserve quality. With my new players in I knew I would have to have them play a few games so they could gel so I set off to play a few Bulgarian teams.

vs Naftex 0-3 HT: 0-3 Att: 333

vs Rodopa 4-4 HT: 1-1 Att: 176 MoM: Dimitrov

Radojicic (1) Barkanovic (75) Dimitrov (77,86)

</pre>

Following these games I was quite pleased, they were starting to score and the team looked to have a chance in the league, though I was creeping well over budget and hoping I could gain more come July. I decided to have myself a Mini League with three teams from the Bulgarian A Division.

Plovdiv Cup

vs Cherno more 1-2 HT: 1-2 Att: 369

Radojicic (27)

vs Vihren 2-4 HT: 1-2 Att: 346

Vasilev (36) Tsvetkov (90)

vs Levski 1-3e HT: 1-1 FT: 1-1 HT(et): 1-2 Att: 1189

Radojicic (38)

</pre>

This was good for my team, they played well against better opposition and appeared to be able to compete, even though they lost all three games to end up bottom of the table. Next I decided to invite the three other Plovdiv teams for a Pre-season Cup.

Plovdiv Invitational

vs Loko (Plovdiv) 2-1 HT: 0-1 Att: 397 MoM: Videnov

Radojicic (48) Videnov (87)

Final

vs Botev (Plovdiv) 3-2 HT: 1-1 Att: 1238 MoM: Tsvetkov

Tsvetkov (14) Videnov (47) Radojicic (pen 84)

</pre>

This cup was a great way for the players to finish before their end of season break and I am looking forward to the League beginning on August 18th. Hopefully my team can keep gelling and become the team to beat.

Players to watch

Tsvetkov - Attacking Midfield Centre - 2 goals, 2 Assists and a Man of the Match

Videnov - Attacking Midfield Centre - 3 Goals, 1 Assist and a Man of the Match

Radojicic - Striker - 5 Goals

Dimitrov - Back-up Striker - 4 Goals and a Man of the Match

There are other players who will star in this team, but we will wait to see who they are. I am going to grab some screen shots soon, just wanted to make a mini update while I was waiting for the start of the Pre-season proper.

Disaster.

Board has been put into receivership. All bids are negotiated and accepted by them for a while and I can't bring anyone in!

They've sold off a young right back I had high hopes for and it looks as though the mercurial talent Javi Torres could be off to Barcelone!!! icon_frown.gif

My second attempt at this thread after my pc went corrupt.

I started unemployed with the major european league, plus Brazil and Argentina loaded.

I applied for a few jobs before going on holiday.

My 1st offer was from a team in Brazil lower leagues which I delayed before being offered the job at Burgos in Spain 2nd Division B2.

No transfer budget and 9.75k for wages.

Lots of feeder teams in Spain and Athletic Bilbao as my Parent club many options available.

Pre-Season Signings

Adair Junior, Cocito, Jose Molina, Alex Fernandez, Cherno Samba, Ramon Buhler.

Also 3 new coaches and Fortuna Sittard as a feeder club in Holland.

Media predict the title so here goes.

Originally posted by iacovone:

Disaster.

Board has been put into receivership. All bids are negotiated and accepted by them for a while and I can't bring anyone in!

They've sold off a young right back I had high hopes for and it looks as though the mercurial talent Javi Torres could be off to Barcelone!!! icon_frown.gif

icon_frown.gif that's no good!! just after you'd got them back into the Premiership as well... maybe you could get a new job, and buy Javi Torres before someone else signs him!! icon_biggrin.gif

good luck.

Originally posted by OriginalCMmanager:

My second attempt at this thread after my pc went corrupt.

I started unemployed with the major european league, plus Brazil and Argentina loaded.

I applied for a few jobs before going on holiday.

My 1st offer was from a team in Brazil lower leagues which I delayed before being offered the job at Burgos in Spain 2nd Division B2.

No transfer budget and 9.75k for wages.

Lots of feeder teams in Spain and Athletic Bilbao as my Parent club many options available.

Pre-Season Signings

Adair Junior, Cocito, Jose Molina, Alex Fernandez, Cherno Samba, Ramon Buhler.

Also 3 new coaches and Fortuna Sittard as a feeder club in Holland.

Media predict the title so here goes.

good luck icon14.gif media have high expectations!! what about the board?

Phew!

It's ok...I negotiated a new contract with Javi Torres and he elected to stay faithful - further endearing himself to me and the fans icon_smile.gif

The receivers are gone now and we're actually out of the red due to the massive season ticket sales. This will disappear quickly though with that loan payment but its nice to be able to actually negotiate deals once again icon14.gif

Big Disaster icon_frown.gif

Yesh it ended really painful in B1908.

I finished last. icon_frown.gif

and yeah then i got sacked because of that icon_frown.gif

So nothing else to do to look for another job.

Hopefully i get something which pays more, since i didnt get jack at B1908 :S

Stupid amature club icon_biggrin.gif

*prays for another job soon*

Originally posted by StOnEhEaD:

how on the earth were brondby 2nd's relegated when sitting 8th?

Originally posted by ToMexico!!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StOnEhEaD:

how on the earth were brondby 2nd's relegated when sitting 8th? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

their first time where relegated from superligaen icon_wink.gif ..

so their second team, is automatic relegated

Happy Slappy. Basingstoke Town. 2009/2010

Well, we finished 4th in the league which meant we went straight into the play-offs, where we faced Oxford in the semi-final, a 1-1 draw at home and a 2-1 win away resulted in us having to face against Stevenage in the final.

Where of course, we succeeded.

Transfers throughout the season.

Finances went up, up, up.......

My POTY. 24 goals mostly from the subs bend, incredible.

Updated profile.

Here's to League 2.

Originally posted by happy slappy:

Happy Slappy. Basingstoke Town. 2009/2010

Well, we finished 4th in the league which meant we went straight into the play-offs, where we faced Oxford in the semi-final, a 1-1 draw at home and a 2-1 win away resulted in us having to face against Stevenage in the final.

Where of course, we succeeded.

Transfers throughout the season.

Finances went up, up, up.......

My POTY. 24 goals mostly from the subs bend, incredible.

Updated profile.

Here's to League 2.

congrats on promotion happy slappy icon14.gif good luck in the football league.

2011/12 Season Review - MK Dons in League 2

After taking a job with relegated MK Dons the aim was clear, get promoted at the first attempt.

League Table

League Positions Graph

The start of the season was difficult, morale was low, the players hated each other as well as me and things were not going our way. Promotion to League 1 looked highly unlikely. With a change of captain, a trim down of the squad and a couple of team meetings the team turned things around. It wasn't pretty, but we managed to just about scrape automatic promotion.

Squad

Transfers

While still in League 1 I went all out and brought in a few high earners in an attempt to get promoted first time. This turned out to be a bad move, with only a couple of them turning out to be decent signings.

Finances

My gamble on the wage budget meant the club was losing money at an alarming rate. The only reason we kept going was because teh board kept pumping money in to keep the club afloat, without this we surelyt would have gone into administration.

Star Player

One of the few decent signings I made, he chipped in with a decent number of goals and assists.

Job News

With the financial situation and the tough time I've had at the club I've already decided that I will leave the club when my contract expires at the end of the season. If a job offer from abroad comes in over the summer I will almost definitely accept it, I might even try my luck with a few job applications with some lower league foreign teams.

Career so far

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 15th Took over with 10 games left

2008/09 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 4th Lost in playoff final

2009/10 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 1st League winners, promoted

2010/11 Braintree Town England Blue Square Premier 12th Left after 44 games

2010/11 MK Dons England League 1 24th Relegated, took over with 1 game left

2011/12 MK Dons England League 2 3rd Promoted

</pre>

dafuge Well done on promotion. icon14.gif Rickie Lambert is immense in FM08, I've seen him play a couple of times early on in his career irl and I'm still surprised he hasn't gone on to play at a higher level tbh. His range of passing is superb and he always had a thunderous long shot. I suppose he's always lacked in the physical condition to make it any higher.

Guest roberto922

Hello again, I'm gonna start over with Australia South Korea and England, I've taken over at Vanuatu

(Paul icon_wink.gif) but I've gotta wait 3 months til my first friedly.

Guest roberto922

Well I'm quite impressed with myself and my team icon_smile.gif

3 games in the prelim rounds and I've won all 3, even if they were narrow victories I'm still pretty

impressed.

Results

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by happy slappy:

Neil Alexander!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

I was thinking that, quite surprising he'd drop from the SPL to League 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was in League 1 at the time, I signed him just before officially being relegated.

Guest roberto922

I've got a national rep in Vanuatu, do you think I gcould get a league one/two job?

Guest roberto922

lol good point, I've just been trying for some BSN teams, can't even get into them icon_frown.gif lol. Oh well I'm enjoying vanuata so I'll carry on with them, kinda worried that my two star players have willie in their name like but there you go icon_smile.gif

2012/13 Season Review - MK Dons in League 1

After last season's promotion my aim was pretty simple, just keep MK Dons in league 1.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Nosedived in the first third of the season which gave me a real relegation battle. Things improved during the season and I cruised to avoiding relegation. I even managed to reach the regional final of the JPT but somehow lost to lower league Grays.

Squad

Transfers

Stuck with the same squad and just brought in a few loans when things weren't going too well.

Star Player

One of the few players I've kept who was at the club when I took over.

Job News

Despite achieving my goals I have been pretty unhappy at MK Dons. The financial situation is still pretty dire which means I cannot renew the contracts of the players I have for next season. My contract expires at the end of June and I have already rejected an offer from MK Dons. Despite applying for jobs throughout the season, the only offer I had was from Queen's Park which I thought was too much of a step down. Looks like I'll be cashing the Giro for a while then.

Career so far

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 15th Took over with 10 games left

2008/09 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 4th Lost in playoff final

2009/10 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 1st League winners, promoted

2010/11 Braintree Town England Blue Square Premier 12th Left after 44 games to join MK Dons

2010/11 MK Dons England League 1 24th Relegated, took over with 1 game left

2011/12 MK Dons England League 2 3rd Promoted

2012/13 MK Dons England League 1 17th Left after contract expired

2013/14 Guiseley England Blue Square North n/a Sacked for applying for jobs in January

</pre>

My plan to see out my contract didn't last quite long enough, despite the board offering me a new contract three times with three rejections I decided to resign with just a week left on my contract.

Immediately got offered the Tranmere job but it was in League 2 and I didn't really want to take a step back. I also got offered Merthyr Tydfil in the BSS, I didn't have to think hard about that one.

Ive just started a challenge with Coventry, but PaulHartman71 pointed out that it was pretty much the same as this one, so i will now post in this one.

(im playing 8.02)

Coventry

transfer budget of £0 wage budget of 91k media prediction: 16th

players in:

Matt Jansen -free- just needed some more cover in midfield

Gerard Rossi-free- looked like a decent youngster to me, not had any experuence with him though, has anyone signed him before?

Djibril Diawara-free- experienced, and is my only DM, and my formation needs a decent DM, so i may need another DM.

Richard Duffy-loan- needed a strong partner for Elliott Ward at the back, fits the bill

Scott Golbourne -loan- i have decent LBs, but this guy is great for fighting for places, probably my best LB now

currently trying to loan Jamie Mole of hearts as Rossi will probably loaned out. (only 19) and i need good cover for mifsud.

Looks like I may have shot myself in the foot, the only offers I'm getting now are from the BSN/S which is three leagues below the one I was in. I really should have stuck with MK Dons for a bit longer in the hope of reaching the Championship.

Ive now got Chelsea as a parent club, and have already loaned

Franco Dos Santos and Per Weirauch of them, and i have completed the loan of jamie mole.

Hopefully this depth pays off,

1st game Colchester 1-0 Coventry

scorer: Terry Sheringham

MOM- Dimi Konstantopoulos (my keeper)

an even game, but my keeper, even with his MOM lost me the game, as he dawdled on the ball, and Teddy snatched the ball off him and scored.

Last 5 games:

League Cup 1st round

Barnet 0-3 Coventry

scorers: Ellery Cairo, Michael Mifsud, Elliott Ward

MOM= Ellery Cairo

an easy game, i expected a comfortable win, and that's what we got, just hoping to get past round 2, and then play a good prem team away for all the cash via gate reciepts.

I'm going to start this. I currently dont seem to be able to make a decision as to what I want to play, or what clubs etc..., so figured lets try and kill my poor laptop and go for a career game with a large variety of leagues (providing the game doesnt crash before the initial set up is done).

I have gone for the following countries, with at least the top 2 leagues in each country loaded where possible, and all Belguim leagues. Only Medium sized database though, to help with speed!

Australia

Belguim

Chile

Colombia

France

Germany

Holland

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Ireland

Israel

Italy

Mexico

Norway

Peru

Portugal

Russia

Scotland

South Africa

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Uruguay

Ooh, while I was typing this, the profile creation screen has come up, so I may be ok.

I'm going with Semi Pro and of course starting unemployed.

Looks like there are loads of available jobs at the moment. Lets see what the whole holiday indefinitely with the apply and return options ticked, throws up.

Will hopefully be back shortly with a club.

coventry 0-1 wolves

Scorer= Gary breen

MOM= Gary Breen

The fact i loaned 2 first team strikers this season is not evident. We dominated this game from start to finish and they scored a late winner from a corner. My strikers have not shown great qualities at all this season. Not a good start 0 from 6pts.

Sheff Wed 0-1 Coventry

scorer: Mifsud

MOM= Mifsud

Finally! a win, about time. It was a well deserved win, and maybe a win we can build on. We fought for every ball and got what we wanted and deserved, 3 points.

Our efforts have finally paid off.

League cup 2nd round

Coventry 3-3 Fulham e

scorers: Mifsud 2, Duffy, McBride 3(1 in extra time), Nevland

MOM= Brian McBride

What a game, we lost it in the 117th minute which was a massive blow. But the fighting spirit shown by my players was something which i was very happy and proud of.A Fantastic game of football, only downside is the fact that we only had ourselves to blame after we went 3-1 up. But we performed amazingly. Full marks to my players. Mifsuds starting to shine.

Coventry 1-1 Blackpool

scorer: Mifsud, McPhee

MOM= Mifsud

expected a win, and if it weren't due to a complete hash of a save from my keeper late on, we'd have won it. The goaly has lost us points this season, and he will probably be dropped for my next few games. would of been happy with 6pts form 12 possible, but 4pts from 12 isnt good, and my keeper has lost us 3 pts so far......

Have been offered and pressed delay on 4 job offers from the Indonesian First Division, on the basis that I'd rather manage anywhere but in Asia to start with. Mainly picked the Asian leagues to have some worldwide balance on the regens.

Have now seen that Vanuatu, Ukraine, Congo, Nigeria and Morocco all want me.

So welcome to the new manager of the Ukraine. Think that should tide me over while applying for other club jobs. I will also be rejecting those Indonesian clubs, and pray I can find something more "me" before I get too bored of just International management.

I'm being expected to get to the playoffs in the upcoming World Cup qualifiers. Lets hope I dont destroy the Ukraine, and find a club I like the look of soon.

Archived