AI Experiment - The Bandits are back for FM09

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kip i want them to name a GW after you in FML. But one that starts with regens only as to befit your experimental nature :D

Great Read

And i predict this time around the badgers will be lifting the premier league trophy. As long as they hold onto their manager. You can already see the difference he and the chairman are making with regards to making the right decisions.

One thing is thou, i love the underdogs and i now must admit i am a sheriff fan :D

MON the Sheriffs

Good to see this back Kip, I read about 30 pages in a row when I found the last one. KUTGW.

BTW Any plans to put this up on some sort of blog website, a lot of them are free. You could each update staight after each other without comments in between, just incase any late comers wanted to read all the way through. It is also easier to see when an update is up, not that the discussion isn't good, it is a big part of the experiment.

Good to see this back Kip, I read about 30 pages in a row when I found the last one. KUTGW.

BTW Any plans to put this up on some sort of blog website, a lot of them are free. You could each update staight after each other without comments in between, just incase any late comers wanted to read all the way through. It is also easier to see when an update is up, not that the discussion isn't good, it is a big part of the experiment.

Theres a facebook group devoted to the Bandits. It would be good if it could be posted there. Even if Kip himself didn't do it. I'd happily post it up if i was made an admin ^_^

Strange. It always worked with my saved games, I just had to wait until the next international call-up date. Are you sure you deleted the right files (i.e. if you're using the 9.0.3 db, the correct files are in the "update" folder)?

What I find confusing is that if they were so concerned there's ways to make it so the licensing issue cannot be circumvented. They obviously don't care that much.

But that's for another (not on this forum) thread.

Drooling for an update Kip :D

it's not their problem if people circumvent the restriction

in fact it is probably an advantage to them because people will enjoy football manager more

as long as they make an outward front to dislike people using this loophole they will be fine but i expect inwardly they dont mind too much

if it gets too openly known and obvious then they will have to stop it

Ah it's just like the old days, where the gaps between updates would leave us all going at each others throats like addicts*...

*Which we are... '!

saw this thread had moved up the page and thought there had been an update, oh well back to waiting I guess. :D

Oh..and almost forgot...Mon the Bandits!:thup:

Archived