Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PaulHartman71

AI Experiment - Youth Academy, FM09 Edition

The Youth Academy Experiment

Intro

This experiment was inspired by many tales of how you've taken a player from your Youth Academy, how he graced both the U18 side, and the Reserves. Then finally that day where he gets his first team debut, and then how he became a star player, and then captain etc etc.

So, What am I actually doing?

Firstly, I have replaced in the BSS, with 'Youth Team United', a team from London formed in 2000. The team are just like any other BSS team, the same reputation, stadium size, bank balance etc. But with one difference, they have a Youth set-up of 20, a Youth Academy and Training facilities of 20.

What is the aim of this experiment?

The aim of this experiment is to see just how valuable top notch Youth and Training facilities are in the game. Unlike the original version I wont be permanent manager of the team, meaning that the team WILL sign players that aren’t homegrown. This in my opinion will make it more interesting, to see how many of the homegrown talents can make it at Youth Academy.

Stats –

Team Name – Youth Academy United

Nickname – The Academy

Year Founded – 2000

Status – Semi-Professional

Reputation – 1000

Stadium – Youth Academy Arena

Capacity – 10000

Training – 20

Youth Set-up – 20

Youth Academy – Yes

Financial Balance – 100,000

Questions –

• How successful will Youth Academy be?
  • Will the club use any talent that they have, or just buy/bring in other players to do the job instead?
  • Will having top notch facilities damage the clubs finances during their time in the lower leagues?
  • If the club does bring through any top class players, will they leave the club for bigger and better things?

Large Database. All leagues from England loaded. I've decided to restart this experiment because I feel I really wasted it last time as it is a really good idea in principal. I hope I can carry this on for as long as possible, I apologize in advance for letting anybody down :D

Nice idea Paul :thup:

I'll be following!

My predictions:

- I don't think they'll be that successful, at least not for the first 5-10 years. I have a feeling their manager's will sell a lot of the youth players just to keep the finances settled.

- I also can't see the youth being that loyal. For as long as they are in the lower leagues of English football they will see a lot of talent pass through their system and onto bigger clubs.

- However after 10 or so years I reckon we could see the Academy begin to rise through the divisions.

Good luck :thup:

How successful will Youth Academy be? They won't be moving up too much at the start, but will end up at least in the Championship in the long run.

Will the club use any talent that they have, or just buy/bring in other players to do the job instead? At the start they ill have to bring in some more experienced players, but as time goes past I can see them using aroun 50% of the talent they produce.

Will having top notch facilities damage the clubs finances during their time in the lower leagues? No idea, I hope not!

If the club does bring through any top class players, will they leave the club for bigger and better things? Players will be leaving when they are in the lower leagues, this should help a lot with the finances though!

Really interested in this, good to see it back :thup:

Good to see this up :thup:

I really liked reading the last one and hope this is successful too :)

I will pay close attention to this as I am hoping to start my own challenge and this could give me some useful info. I'll be interested to see the amount of quality youth players coming through a state of the art youth setup.

8th July 2009 - Normally during a season I will most likely do an beginning of the new season update, then an end of August one, a February one and then an end of the season one. This update is to show what the club looked like on day one of the experiment, the next update will be the end of August one. I wont be posting any screenshots in this update.

The Squad -

Andrew Taylor, English, 16 - GK, CA 45, PA 95

Jordan Wilson, English, 16 - GK, CA 62, PA 159

Jimmy Ward, English, 16 - DR, CA 44, PA 74

Andy Watts, English, 15 - DL, CA 40, PA 72

Dean Birch, English, 16 - DC, CA 48, PA 97

Scott Simpson, English, 15 - DC, CA 45, PA 114

Craig Wade, English, 16 - DC, CA 97, PA 151

Stuart-Paul Wellard, English/Ghanaian, 15 - DC, CA 40, PA 72

Craig Andrews, English, 16 - MR, CA 72, PA 176

Ian Thorpe, English, 16 - MR, CA 40, PA 96

Wayne Edwards, English, 15 - ML, CA 47, PA 72

Brent Atkinson, English, 16 - MC, CA 48, PA 116

Seyi Ekeh, Nigerian/English, 16 - MC, CA 32, PA 103

Ross Elliot, English, 15 - MC, CA 46, PA 125

Frank Ryan, English, 16 - MC, CA 45, PA 119

Tommy Millward, English, 16 - ST, CA 40, PA 114

Bob Richards, English, 16 - ST, CA 44, PA 111

Robbie Wilshaw, English, 16 - ST, CA 40, PA 93

Staff -

Craig Watkins, English, 34 - Ass Man, CA 17, PA 35

Leon Watson, English, 32 - Coach, CA 17, PA 17

Steve Walker, English, 28 - Physio, CA 4, PA 47

Shaun Ford, English, 35 - Scout, CA 5, PA 5

Chairman -

Our Chairman is Mr David McDonnell, he is a 37 year old Englishman. He has a CA of 55 and a PA of 111. He has a business stat of 7, an interference stat of 4, a patience stat of 15 and a resources stat of 6. Elsewhere he has an ambition stat of 14, a loyalty of 10, pressure of 13 and sportsmanship of 17.

-

What can we expect during the August transfer window?

Well, first of all the club will need to appoint their very first manager. This will play a massive part in their immediate future, lets all hope for the best as far as the new manager is concerned. The club will also more than likely buy in some back-up players which are needed. However, we do have some players that have very good PA's. 10 of which are over 100, 3 higher than 150. Lets hope that none of them leave at such an early age and such an early start to the experiment. Something else I'd like to mention is the incredibly poor stats of the Staff, I hope that the majority are replaced when the new manager comes in. Going back to the new manager situation, I'm extremely interested to see who the club gets. Will they get a manager from another lower league club? Will they get a regen manager? Will they somehow get a manager that has any previous experience of league football? Only time, will tell.

i reckon one of those high 3 PA players will stay with youth academy for his entire career :p

Will be interesting to see how long some of the bigger clubs take to show some interest, and how long it'll take before they get into U19/U21 squads

Wow, some class regens already! But like you mentioned, the manager appointment will be crucialin ters of how he handles te players and the backroom staff he brings in.

End of August 09 Update -

Transfers -

Mark Marshall, English, 22 - AMR, CA 66, PA 95 (Loan from Swindon)

Kezie Ive, English, 25 - ST, CA 51, PA 72 (Loan from Ebbsfleet)

Michael Lawson, English, 19 - DL, CA 34, PA 51 (Trial)

-

So, Youth Academy haven't brought in as many players as we would have imagined, however don't forget LL clubs can still sign players on freebies and loans for a month or so after the August deadline finishes. Both of the two players brought in have been on loan, indicating perhaps an initial decision from the new manager not to spend money straightaway. The left-back on trial has been offered a contract from what I gather.

The Manager -

So, who have Youth Academy managed to sign as their first ever manager? Well my first impressions are he is actually a fairly good manager, he has experience of the higher leagues with Blackburn and Blackpool. Yes, you guessed it (well actually you probably didn't) the first ever Youth Academy manager is... Tony Parkes! Lets take a look at his stats...

Tony Parkes, English, 59 - Manager, CA 110, PA 140

So he actually has quite a good current and potential ability, and with a fairly good amount of experience, perhaps Youth Academy have managed to get someone fairly good here? I have to say that it is a very interesting appointment, because he doesn't really have a proven managerial record in these leagues. Although it could have been a lot lot worse. In his first interview for the club he said that "It's not a dream job, but it's hardly a pain either". When asked if taking the job at Youth Academy was a 'step down' he said "I'd say it's fair to say I agree with that". He also said that the players and staff will have to prove their worth if they are to stay at the club. So what can we guess so far? That we have perhaps been lucky to get a manager of his reputation? Lets hope so! One thing I will say is that his Rotation stat is a very worryingly '3', his ambition is also a '3' so if he does turn out to be quite good then hopefully he wont have any intention of leaving the club.

Will be following this thread.

Looks like the Youth Academy have grabbed a very good manager, I don't think he'll stay in such a low division for long though. Don't think he'll even stay a whole season.

Looking good again this year

I'm glad you did it instead of me because you are better at it :D

Some good players so far and a good manager as well. KUTGW!

Guest roberto922

Lookign forward to this, good luck with the experiment :thup:

Wow, very surprised at the appointment! Although I am not too impressed with his signings so far. I really think some experience is needed in the first few years.

Good start to the sign-up as always Paul and i'll follow this. Good first batch for the academy and good manager. IIRC Tony Parkes is the manager of Blackburn U18 IRL.

Interesting appointment, obviously being a youth coach he should have decent credentials with working with youngsters, hopefully he'll nurture them very well. I can see them doing well under his leadership

Good appointment that is :thup:. He could be just what the Academy need to start their adventure! What is his working with youngsters rating?

2nd February 2009

Signings -

The only new signings were Michael Lawson (previously on Trial) and Orlando Smith on a freebie. Stats -

Michael Lawson, English, 19 - DL, CA 34, PA 51

Orlando Smith, English/Jamaican, 21 - AM L, CA 48, PA 80

The Squad -

(HG Talent)

Andrew Taylor, English, 16 - GK, CA 47+2, PA 95

APP 1, GC 3, CLN 0, MoTM 0, YC 0, RC 0, AVG 6.1

Jordan Wilson, English, 16 - GK, CA 64 +2, PA 159

APP 33, GC 34, CLN 13, MoTM 1, YC 5, RC 0, AVG 6.4

Jimmy Ward, English, 16 - DR, CA 45 +1, PA 74

APP 29, AST 2, GLS 4, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.2

Andy Watts, English, 15 - DL, CA 42 +2, PA 72

APP 13, AST 1, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.1

Dean Birch, English, 16 - DC, CA 51 +3, PA 97

APP 30, AST 8, GLS 0, MoTM 4, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.8

Scott Simpson, English, 15 - DC, CA 49 +4, PA 114

APP 18, AST 0, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 5.8

Craig Wade, English, 16 - DC, CA 99 +2, PA 151

APP 24, AST 1, GLS 0, MoTM 1, YC 1, RC 1, AVG 6.2

Stuart-Paul Wellard, Ghaniain/English, 15 - DC, CA 43 +3, PA 72

APP 16, AST 2, GLS 0, MoTM 1, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 5.9

Craig Andrews, English, 16 - MR, CA 78 +6, PA 176

APP 23, AST 7, GLS 2, MoTM 2, YC 0, RC 0, AVG 6.3

Ian Thorpe, English, 16 - MR, CA 40 =, PA 96

APP 4, AST 0, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 0, RC 0, AVG 5.4

Wayne Edwards, English, 15 - ML, CA 49 +2, PA 72

APP 12, AST 0, GLS 1, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 5.9

Brent Atkinson, English, 16 - MC, CA 50 +2, PA 116

APP 29, AST 8, GLS 3, MoTM 3, YC 4, RC 0, AVG 6.4

Seyi Ekeh, Nigerian/English, 16 - MC, CA 35 +3, PA 103

APP 4, AST 1, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 6.3

Ross Elliot, English, 15 - MC, CA 48 +2, PA 125

APP 21, AST 1, GLS 6, MoTM 0, YC 5, RC 0, AVG 6.0

Frank Ryan, English, 16 - MC, CA 46 +1, PA 119

APP 21, AST 5, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 2, RC 0, AVG 6.1

Tommy Millward, English, 16 - ST, CA 41 +1, PA 114

APP 16, AST 1, GLS 5, MoTM 2, YC 3, RC 1, AVG 6.8

Bob Richards, English, 16 - ST, CA 46 +2, PA 111

APP 29, AST 0, GLS 14, MoTM 4, YC 5, RC 0, AVG 6.7

Robbie Wilshaw, English, 16 - ST, CA 42 +2, PA 93

APP 14, AST 0, GLS 3, MoTM 1, YC 0, RC 0, AVG 6.4

(Others)

Michael Lawson, English, 19 - DL, CA 34, PA 51

APP 20, AST 2, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 6, RC 1, AVG 6.0

Orlando Smith, English/Jamaican, 21 - AM L, CA 48, PA 80

APP 12, AST 4, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 6.2

Mark Marshall, English, 22 - AMR, CA 66, PA 95 (Loan from Swindon) (Loan has since finished)

APP 26, AST 2, GLS 4, MoTM 0, YC 4, RC 0, AVG 6.4

APP 22, AST 2, GLS 7, MoTM 3, YC 2, RC 0, AVG 6.7

-

I'd like to take this time to produce screenshots of the following...

Squad

League Table

Captain - Chris Wade

vice-Captain - Dean Birch

Manager - Tony Parkes

-

I'd also like to add that since the last update our previous Chairman has actually sold the club and we have a new Chairman who has also brought in a director. The new Chairman, Mr Dale Davies, is a 53 year old Englishman. His CA is 56, and his PA is 112. Stats worth noting are 11 for Interference, and 10 for Patience. Fwiw our director is also English and his name is Tom Anderson (unfortunately not the creator and owner of the social networking site Myspace).

Interesting changes in the boardroom, wonder if this will have an effect on the team at all. How long is Tony Parkes contracted to by the way?

Good start by the youth academy, I thought they would be hovering around mid-tablein their first season. Craig Wade is aready looking pretty good, I reckohe could attract the attention of bigger clubs soon.

KUTGW Paul!

Nice experiment Paul, i actually created my won database similiar to you, apart from the bank balance which I have given my team as 50 mill lol. But wiuth the younger palyers youa re not guaranteed success

Great start by the Academy. Wonder if they'll push on for promotion?

Decent position, hopefully they will retain their place in the play-offs come May :)

Great looking experiment this one, I'll be very interested to see just how many good youth players you get with the attributes you've assigned to the club.

Questions –

• How successful will Youth Academy be? With that manager I think they'll do ok, especially if they keep churning out talanted youngsters every year.
  • Will the club use any talent that they have, or just buy/bring in other players to do the job instead? Looks like they may rely on the talent they have, although this will change once the talented players start getting snapped up.
  • Will having top notch facilities damage the clubs finances during their time in the lower leagues? I don't think it will.
  • If the club does bring through any top class players, will they leave the club for bigger and better things? Definitely.

31st May 2009

The Club -

Team Name – Youth Academy United

Nickname – The Academy

Year Founded – 2000

Status – Semi-Professional

Reputation – 1333 +333

Stadium – Youth Academy Arena

Capacity – 10000 =

Training – 20

Youth Set-up – 20

Youth Academy – Yes

Financial Balance – 810,720 +710,720

Squad Total Value - 50K =

Average Attendance - 10,000 =

Average Age - 17.3 =

2008-09

Blue Square South: P 42, W 23, D 7, L 10, F 74, A 38, GD +26, Pts 76

League: 2nd (Promoted Via Play-Offs)

FA Cup: 1st Round

FA Trophy: 1st Round

Conference League Cup: S 2nd Round

Well I can't exactly say that I thought the team would be promoted in the first season. I'm not going to say that Tony Parkes is now a miracle worker, because he had a good team and the potential was there, but these lower leagues are always very hard to predict, and I wouldn't have been any more surprised if the team had been relegated. Arguably a big part of the promotion was down to the very good partnership of Bob Richards and Kezie Ibe, who together scored a total of 39 goals. The defence was also very impressive, with Jordan Wilson conceding 47 goals in 53 games, as well as completing 23 clean sheets, which was very impressive. And of course, some praise should of course go the teams first ever captain, Craig Wade, or 'Craigy Wadey' as a like to call him. Anyway, Lets all hope that firstly, the team gets a good first intake at the start of next season, and secondly that the team has a good first season in the Blue Square Premier!

Signings -

One player has joined the club since the last update, Ghanaian striker Jones Awuah joined the club on a free transfer.

Jonas Awuah, Ghanaian, 25 - ST, CA 36, PA 54

The Squad -

(HG Talent)

Andrew Taylor, English, 16 - GK, CA 48+1, PA 95

APP 1, GC 3, CLN 0, MoTM 0, YC 0, RC 0, AVG 6.1 -

Only made one appearance all season, and when he did he was pretty poor.

Jordan Wilson, English, 17 - GK, CA 64 =, PA 159

APP 53, GC 47, CLN 23, MoTM 3, YC 7, RC 0, AVG 6.5 -

First choice Goalkeeper all season, and he did a good job for the team. He has a high PA so he could possibly be snapped up over the summer.

Jimmy Ward, English, 17 - DR, CA 46 +1, PA 74

APP 49, AST 5, GLS 4, MoTM 0, YC 4, RC 0, AVG 6.2 -

First choice Right-Back and did well enough for his first season in football.

Andy Watts, English, 16 - DL, CA 43 +1, PA 72

APP 35, AST 2, GLS 0, MoTM 1, YC 5, RC 0, AVG 6.2 -

Was used in a rotational system in the defence, and played well when he was given the chance.

Dean Birch, English, 17 - DC, CA 51 =, PA 97

APP 36, AST 8, GLS 0, MoTM 4, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.7 -

The clubs vice-captain had a relatively good season being used in central defence in the majority of games.

Scott Simpson, English, 16 - DC, CA 49 =, PA 114

APP 32, AST 0, GLS 1, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.0 -

The central defender had a fairly poor season if we're going to be honest, hopefully with some experience under his belt he will do better next season.

Craig Wade, English, 17 - DC, CA 100 +1, PA 151

APP 39, AST 1, GLS 0, MoTM 3, YC 6, RC 1, AVG 6.4 -

Captain 'fantastic' Craigy-Wadey as I am sure his friends call him had a decent first season at the club, and judging by both his CA and PA the team will be hoping that he stays at the club in both the near and distant future.

Stuart-Paul Wellard, Ghaniain/English, 16 - DC, CA 46 +3, PA 72

APP 28, AST 2, GLS 0, MoTM 1, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 6.0 -

Our first U21 international. Shockingly enough, this lad has played twice for Ghana's U21 team this season, he played well in both games. In the Blue Square South he played okay, but he wasn't exactly a key player.

Craig Andrews, English, 16 - MR, CA 79 +1, PA 176

APP 41, AST 17, GLS 5, MoTM 5, YC 7, RC 0, AVG 6.4 -

Craig had a good season on the right side of midfield, playing in no less than 41 games. He had a terrific assist record too.

Ian Thorpe, English, 17 - MR, CA 40 =, PA 96

APP 8, AST 1, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 0, RC 0, AVG 5.8 -

Wasn't really part of the first team at all this season and was only used as back-up.

Wayne Edwards, English, 16 - ML, CA 49 =, PA 72

APP 14, AST 0, GLS 1, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 5.9 -

Again he wasn't a regular contributor to the team, infact he spent the majority of the season with the U18's.

Brent Atkinson, English, 17 - MC, CA 51 +1, PA 116

APP 45, AST 9, GLS 6, MoTM 3, YC 8, RC 1, AVG 6.3 -

Brent played regularly in the middle of midfield, and to be fair to him he did very well for a first season in football.

Seyi Ekeh, Nigerian/English, 16 - MC, CA 37 +2, PA 103

APP 9, AST 3, GLS 1, MoTM 0, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 6.1 -

The Nigerian youngster didn't play a big part in first team duties this season, but when called upon he played well enough.

Ross Elliot, English, 16 - MC, CA 50 +2, PA 125

APP 34, AST 2, GLS 7, MoTM 0, YC 11, RC 1, AVG 6.0 -

Ross featured fairly regularly for the first team this season and although he didn't play brilliantly, he played well enough for a first season in football.

Frank Ryan, English, 17 - MC, CA 46 =, PA 119

APP 33, AST 8, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.1 -

Frank was a regular part of the first team this season, and he played alright when he did play.

Tommy Millward, English, 17 - ST, CA 41 =, PA 114

APP 20, AST 1, GLS 5, MoTM 2, YC 3, RC 1, AVG 6.8 -

Tommy wasn't a huge part of the team this year, and although he had a 1 in 4 goals per game ratio, he wasn't clinical enough.

Bob Richards, English, 17 - ST, CA 46 =, PA 111

APP 46, AST 2, GLS 23, MoTM 6, YC 7, RC 0, AVG 6.9 -

Without doubt the star of the first season. Our goal every other game Striker had a tremendous first season, he was the fourth top striker in the League by his goal scoring record. Good stuff, very good stuff.

Robbie Wilshaw, English, 17 - ST, CA 45 +3, PA 93

APP 26, AST 1, GLS 9, MoTM 2, YC 1, RC 0, AVG 6.7 -

Probably the second best HG striker of the season, he did well when called upon for first team duties.

(Others)

Michael Lawson, English, 20 - DL, CA 34 =, PA 51

APP 25, AST 2, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 9, RC 1, AVG 6.0 -

Was a decent signing I guess, although I wouldn't say he was anything special.

Orlando Smith, English/Jamaican, 22 - AM L, CA 48 =, PA 80

APP 29, AST 6, GLS 1, MoTM 0, YC 3, RC 0, AVG 6.1 -

The left attacking midfield player had a good first season for the club.

Mark Marshall, English, 22 - AMR, CA 66, PA 95 (Loan from Swindon) (Loan has since finished)

APP 26, AST 2, GLS 4, MoTM 0, YC 4, RC 0, AVG 6.4 -

He did well in his brief stint at the club.

APP 41, AST 4, GLS 16, MoTM 8, YC 5, RC 0, AVG 6.8 -

The Striker former a good partnership with Bob Richards this season, and was a very good player for the team.

Jonas Awuah, Ghanaian, 25 - ST, CA 36, PA 54

APP 0, AST 0, GLS 0, MoTM 0, YC 0, RC 0, AVG N/A -

The fairly experienced Ghanian striker joined the club at the end of the season on a free.

-

The Manager - Tony Parkes, English, 60 - Manager, CA 110 =, PA 140

Tony was at first considered a strange but still a very good appointment. However with no experience in this division, there was always doubt. Yet Parkes didn't at all disappoint the Youth Academy faithful, as he lead the side to promotion in their first season in football. However, with his contract due to expire in 2 months time, everyone at the club is hoping and praying the board can persuade him to renew his contract.

Screenshots -

League Table (see under 'The Club' section)

Squad

Bob Richards

Jordan Wilson

Craig Wade

Great thread Paul :thup:, and brilliant updates too. They are set out great and easy to read. So kudos to that :thup:

I'm eagerly awaiting the first batch of youth.

I must say, I was expecting a greater increase in CA amongst some of the players in the first year, and to see just +1s and +2s is a tad suprising. Probabaly effected by the coaching staff. Maybe.

ah, well actually the +1's etc in the latest update are improvements from the February update, so if you add them up they've all gone up by around 4/5/6 this season.

ah, well actually the +1's etc in the latest update are improvements from the February update, so if you add them up they've all gone up by around 4/5/6 this season.

Ah I see. My mistake :D

I am very surprised by the Academy's first season as well. Now we just have to hope that they manage tohang on to the likes of Wilson and Wade as I am sure offers will come in.

Ah I see. My mistake :D

was my fault tbh, should have made it clearer. Will make sure I do that for next seasons updates.

I am very surprised by the Academy's first season as well. Now we just have to hope that they manage tohang on to the likes of Wilson and Wade as I am sure offers will come in.

Yes, I imagine that offers will come in for them, just hope that either they choose to stay at the club or the board/manager choose to hang onto them.

Season 2 - Intake

Kevin Robinson, English, 16 - DC,DM , CA 61, PA 153

Andy Fletcher, English, 15 - DM, CA 43, PA 95

Mark O'Brien, English, 15 - MC, CA 45, PA 105

Charlie Kerr, English/Welsh, 16 - ST, CA 50, PA 113

A Few Stats -

Players Produced by Youth Academy = 22

Average Initial CA = 49

Average PA = 110

Nationality of players to come through =

86.5 English

4.5 Nigerian/English

4.5 Ghanaian/English

4.5 English/Welsh

Kevin Robinson is great, the rest is OKish, or even pretty good for this standard, I don't know what the players are like in the Blue Square.

Kevin Robinson is definitley the pick of the bunch. If he gets somewhere near his PA then he will be a very decent player.

Kevin Robinson looks a good prospect. Hopefully the other good ones have been kept as well :)

sorry lads, will get round to doing the end of the second season update soon, addicted to the Real London CSE save game at the moment :D

sorry lads, will get round to doing the end of the second season update soon, addicted to the Real London CSE save game at the moment :D

Aren't we all :D