Co-Ownership

I might be wrong in interpreting this but since 9.3.0 i've noticed alot of co-ownership transfers happening, including alot of top players in the league. I'm not managing in Italy at the moment but I have Italy loaded and in just one season nearly all of the best players in the country have been signed on these types of transfers.

For example Roma signed Goran Pandev on a co-ownership contract in January and now at the end of the season they have signed him after bidding £24m to Lazio's £0.

Milan now co-own Alexis Sanchez and Antonio Cassano and Inter co-own Kuzmanovic and Hamsik.

Perhaps someone in more knowledgeable could put me straight but I never noticed this on any version of the game before where the big clubs found it so easy to get the best players.

isn't the beckham deal a kind of co ownership between ac milan and la galaxy, so it does, happen, i know that when smaller clubs are selling prospects to italy, they often only sell half the player, although ive never really seen the point of it all or understood it.

Archived