Regulations, Rules Etc. (Spain Vs Italy)

TysWeb11

Hello there people...

Just decided to start a new game after reaching 2015 on my portsmouth, arsenal and custom team saves.

And wanted to start a new one abroad, and its a toss up between AC Milan or Real Madrid as there both big money clubs, i know abroad they have funny rules and regulations on what players you can have and stuff, and was wondering, which of these 2 leagues have the less rules, so its like playing in the premiership? or am i completely off target here and its exactly the same, :p and im just being dumb!

Haha, thanks in advance guys

Ty

In Italy you can only buy 2 foreign players a season, but overall you can have as many as you like and never had work permit problems.

Spain - It only takes 2 years for a South American player to gain a Spanish nationality which is good, but I think iirc you can only include 3 foreign players in your 25 man squad you pick for the season.

In Italy you don't have to pick a set amount of players to use in the league which is an advantage. Real Madrid will give you alot more money than Milan though, but you would still get a fair amount with Milan, maybe not to start with though.

Ah i knew there was nasty little rules and stuff in the other leagues, i was thinking of AC Milan just to turn the ageing team into a young force, but i think im going to give spain a go as im willing to give this 25 man squad a go, can i still play youths in the leaguen that is not named in the 25? or is that a no go? and i also i LOVE the money.

Cheers man, i much appreciate the fast reply, as i wanted to get started as soon as possible, :) THANKS!

Actually, yes lol 25 is plenty, i dont know what i was thinking, seen as im 1 of them managers that when he finds the perfect 11, hardly rotates and gets complaining players, i usaully use 14-15 players heavily, the rest get the odd cap if there lucky!

Real Madrid it is, i can see my name in lights already!

Archived