Updated but.....

Hi All,

I updated my PC version to 9.3.0 via Steam, where I first bought the game, Now I'm having problems.

The first being, Once I have edited the Data Editor it does not show up when I want to start a new game and Secondly I cant seem to get facepacks, skins etc working either, after following instuctions on doing this IE creating the folder etc it stills seems not to work !!!

Any idea's on these 2 issues ??

Cheers

Lee

OK, in your preferences in FM, do you have the right settings?

Now we've installed the graphics we need to get the game to load them up properly, a vital step. Launch Football Manager 2009. When loaded go straight into game preferences from the intro screen. Click on 'Display and Sound' on the tree menu. Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and un-tick then box saying 'Use Skin Cache'. Now press confirm on the tree menu. There should be a box that pops up saying 'loading image data for the new skin'. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game. You may want to quit the game and reload it - just to be sure.

To select a skin you've added choose it from the drop down menu in preferences and press confirm. Other graphics do not need choosing to enable them. You do not need to start a new save game for graphics to work.

Archived