Beckham Finally Moves!!!!

Exact same thing happened in my game, now being a Sunderland fan obviously I was delighted and he has been their best player so far.

I could understand the move if Keano was still at Sunderland but somehow I can't see Posh agreeing to that like.

Well evidently something in the patch makes Becks want to leave the USA.

Going to a Championship team ;) like sunderland is an anomoly though surely

I spit on your ignorance. In what way are Sunderland a Championship team?

In terms of history, fan base, stadium, facilities, catchment area, rivalry, money and passion Sunderland are in the top 10 of English Football. Only those who believe football began with the Premiership and buy into the medias bum licking of the top 4 and London clubs would argue against Sunderland being a Premiership Club.

6 top flight titles (more than Spurs, City, Chelsea, Newcastle, etc.) and we were the bank of england club during the 50's ill have you know!

Im trying to sign him on my man city game so seeing this i hope i do get him! i have won the league in my first season and top in my 2nd so see no reason why he wouldnt wana join!

I think the fact he is a very wel reported and obvious Man UTD supporter may start the reasoning of him not wanting to join.

Yeah i know, but hes from east london like me so why be a man utd fan!!!!!! Glory hunter. Nope doesnt wana join which is a shame as he would bolster my quality squad.

maybe because he used to play for them.

And I've seen Beckham go to Newcastle on a couple different 9.3 saves. I'm also considering editing the database to have him on a season-long loan at AC Milan for any later saves since that appears to have gone through.

Archived