Stevicus

Scouting knowledge bar

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever managed to fill it up?

Has anyone achieved the privelage to have extensive knowledge of every nation in the world?

I have rarely gotten beyond hallfway.:mad:

Once i dedicated a save and made it my ulltimate goal to have knowledge of the entire world, but to no avail.

simple answer.....no

maybe thats because i've never gone beyond 3 seasons though on any saved game and i noticed too they start to lose their knowledge of a certain area sometimes after a while

Has anyone ever managed to fill it up?

Has anyone achieved the privelage to have extensive knowledge of every nation in the world?

I have rarely gotten beyond hallfway.:mad:

Once i dedicated a save and made it my ulltimate goal to have knowledge of the entire world, but to no avail.

With about 15 feeder clubs all around the world, and about 20 scouts (also from all around the world) constantly scouting different regions, I reached about two-thirds of the way. And that took many years, until I left the club, so I never found out if I could reach any further

Not possible, knowledge of nations fluxuates and you would need a scout for every nation, scouting every nation, all year round.

So there is no point in having a bar, as you are unable to fill it?

You can fill it, but it will not remain filled and will start to come down if you send the scout elsewhere. E.g. on 08 I managed for 8 seasons in Germany, I had a full bar for Germany, but two seasons after leaving it had decreased, then I went back to germany and it increased again.