I just found mum's dildo

come_on_poolies

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by come_on_poolies:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nuts:

Did you open the thing up to discover the brand of batteries it used?

If so...WHY ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could see through the side. I don't want to touch it icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lies icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bling:

Its obviously an electronic rolling pin you losers. My mums got one, she say's its great. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but she doesnt only roll the dough with it my friend

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Does it have an anal probe attachment?

Its just I'm looking for one for mum for Xmas. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha icon_biggrin.gif

anyway, dont worry mate, same thing happened to me about 5 years ago.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James M:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kyle:

shes not a milf you freaks icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's pretty good looking for her (so I'm told) age icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact she's obviously a dirty wh*re helps too icon14.gif

I sympathise - I found a spatula that was shaped rather like something that I wouldn't want it to be, and placed in a non-spatula place, at one point, and my mind started to do things it shouldn't have icon_frown.gif

Nothing that 5 years of therapy won't get rid of icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TommyBhoy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by James07?:

It's probably been up your dads arse too icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was this neccesary, out of order sir icon13.gificon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by qwerty2k:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by come_on_poolies:

She has her own PC downstairs. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

care to give us her email?? or better yet phone number? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

an address icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nixchatabox:

U guys would have a heart attack if u looked under my bed icon_biggrin.gif I work for ann summers so its only fair u test the merchandise hehe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

e-mail in profile icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gavnoble:

How sad are you guys saying 'Hi Mrs Poolies'?

Her battery operated friend is probably all she needs in terms of size. And it won't all be over after 5 seconds if she's using Duracell batteries, unlike with you sex starved pervs. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, it was a joke on their parts

Archived