Achievements

Ok guys i thought i'd start a thread for each other to list are achivements

Club:Arsenal

Season:1

Achievments: League cup,Fa Cup,Champions league and Premiership

Extra info: Remained unbeatne throughout the season.

Ok guys i thought i'd start a thread for each other to list are achivements

Club:Arsenal

Season:1

Achievments: League cup,Fa Cup,Champions league and Premiership

Extra info: Remained unbeatne throughout the season.

Yeah i would be happy too,Would it be ok if i email it tommrow as i want to sit down and rest my eyes seeing as i have been playing since 1 clock which means it took mr 9 hours or so to complete a season.

Also how do you email the game?

Forgot to add,also i faced Liverpool in 2/3 of my finals and it could of been 3/3 but they got knocked out by Milan in the semi's.

Also i was slightly worried when i began my game becuase i lost to Watford in pre season.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blackmaff:

Could you email your saved game? I'd love to look at your game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not the only one ... damn thats impressive ... (my email address is marc.vaughan@sigames.com)

You seriously want my gameicon_biggrin.gif.

Yeah ill try sending it today although i have one little worrie.

I completed a Full English premier season won 30,drew8 but have not recieved a message about unlocking anything?.

P.s i am on my laptop atm

well done NTFC

so far heres my achievements or achievement since ive only won 1 thing

Lge 2: chamipons with Leyton Orient (when board expected me to avoid relegation)

done well in all cups only losing yo higher division teams like lost to swansea on pens

so far in 2nd season played 4 lge 1 games won:2 lost:1 Drew:1 and wesy ham knocked me out of lge cup 1st round on pens

that many already that makes my 400 odd like like nothing but i suppose i have nowhere near you because im in lge 2

btw ive won over 50% of my games which im happy about

p.s NTFC i tried adding you on msn but it says this person does not have a net password

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Ahh cool.

Solsagooner you go to hall of fame.Who you managing?

I will add you soon Daniel,just going to get some breakie(being lazy c***). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers for that.

I'm playing as Arsenal and having a strange strange game. I'm about 14 games into the season and I'm 20th (yes thats bottom!!) of the league. I just can't but a win. always loosing by the odd goal. My record is P14 W1 D6 L7 F8 A18 Pts9 icon_biggrin.gif

I always waste loads of chances having like 10 shots per game with my oppo scoring 2 from 3 most games.

I'm in the 4th round of the LC and storming my CL group (P5 W4 D0 L1 F13 A1 Pts12). It's just I'm jinxed in the league I swear!!!

Oh, and thanks for the comments on my username. Might need a name change soon though icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ok hmm well if you need any help just ask,ive done ok with Arsenal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's annoying more than anything. I had a bad start to the PL season while I was getting used to the game, done ok in when I started the CL cos I'd developed a decent tactic by then, but just can't turn the PL season around!!!

It's like there's two seperate sets of form and moral. My CL one is fine, but a good CL result is always followed up by a crap PL performance. (Much like real life if I'm honest!!icon_biggrin.gif)

I have won the quad and the european super cup again.

with Arsenal again i have reamined unbeaten for two seasons.

I have now move to relegation favourites Hinckley in the conference and am top by 9 points after 20 games.

Playing my first game with the Gers.

ONly one season down but ...

2nd in the League (bloody celtic!)

Knocked out 1.4 filnals in league cup

Winner of Scottish cup

and

tara ta tum tada!!!

Winner of the Euro Champions Cup after a dodgy start in the group stages

Heres a breakdown of the ECC:

3RQF. 5-2 AGG vs AJAX

Group:

v SPARTA PRAGUE 1-2

v MUNCHEN 2-2

v PORTO 0-0

v SPARTA PRAGUE 2-3

v MUNCHEN 3-0

v PORTO 3-0

2ND ROUND:

v BASEL 4-2 AGG

QF:

v ARSENAL 5-2 AGG!!

SF:

v BARCELONA 5-1 AGG!!!

FINAL:

v BREMEN 3-0!

Get in - just wish I could beat caley thistle in the league!

Malc

Guest Andi33

NTFC looks like you had a really good season better than mine anyway but I was Newcastle

First Season

Premiership 5th

FA Cup 4th Round

League Cup Runners Up to Chelsea

Euro Vase Won

UEFA Cup WON!!!!!

A trophy for Newcastle at last YEAH!!!!!

Guest KieranF

Playing as Liverpool.

Won the league in my first season on the last day of the season.

Lost in the CL final to £hel$ea 1-0.

Lost in the semi-final of the League Cup to Everton 4-2 on aggregate.

Lost in the FA Cup quarters to Man Utd.

Wish there were more options though icon_frown.gif

Yeah i have had 3 great seasons.

I am proudly sitting 6th in L2.

I thought i would inevitably struggle but recent form has surprised me.I have only been defeated once but have been on hand of some AI comebacks.

Your season doesnt sound bad when compared to Sounesses,wel done on bringing silerware to the toon.

P.s If you havnet seen Goal watch it,as it protrays the true Newcastle(great fans)

Guest Andi33

Cheers did think i did okay but to be honest it wouldn't have been hard to have bettered Souness's Season up here but thing are looking up for us now.

After my season i might actually try applying for the managers job don't think i will get it though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dom@irz:

I am currently sitting 6th in the championship (after 18 games)with carlisle (started off in league 2).

Season 1:Finished 1st in league 2

Season 2:Finished 1st in league 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well doneicon14.gif

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">P.s If you havnet seen Goal watch it,as it protrays the true Newcastle(great fans) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a Newcastle fan - but I enjoyed the film a lot and am looking forward to the sequel icon_biggrin.gif

Finally won something with my AC Milan Team...The end of season collapse didn't happen this time icon_smile.gif

Beat Lokomotiv Moscow 3-0 In the final of Thne Uefa Cup...Followed this up with a penalties victory against Barca in the Super Cup icon_smile.gif

Plying with Forest green and I was looking god for the play offs and maybe even winning the title but in the last 9 games of the season I only won 3 which meant I finished 1 place below the play offs icon_frown.gif.

I JUST GOT CARLISLE IN TO THE PREMIERSHIP!

1st season:won league 2 (promotion into league 1)

2nd season:won league 1 (promoted into championship)

3rd season:finished a 10th (not good rely but i was relegation battler!)

4th season:finished 3rd and won play-offs

in my 3rd and 4th seasons got 2 quarter final F.A cup

well done mate, yeah i think ur having a similiar seasons to me rely, championship is a good league with low teams, b cus their lots of large teams that got relegated over the 2 seasons

Fulham

Birmingham

Charlton

WBA

yh keep telling me how u getting on mate!

now ive got the challenge of the prem with carlisle!

My current game

Real Madrid

Season 1 -

League - 6th (had a disater of a 2nd half of the season)

Spanish Cup - lost in final

Champions League - Winners - Beat Inter Milan 5 - 0 in final

Season 2 (currently playing)

League - 1st - Played 28, Won 26, Drawn 1, Lost 1 - 16 points clear of 2nd place Barcelona

Spanish Cup - Lost in 5th Round

Champions League - Lost to Chelsea in 2nd Round

European Super Cup - Beat Chelsea 4 - 0

Archived