Board Expectations: Is this a bug?

How do, just a query really.

As a Charlton fan I've tried (and failed) numerous games with the Addicks but something is making it alot more difficult on 9.3. On 9.0 and 9.1 the lowest start of season expectation was top-half finish (which is about right); however, now on 9.3 it doesn't give me the choice at all it just says that I am expected to qualify for the play-offs which given the state of the Charlton squad is slightly harsh and even if I was feeling stupidly over confident I am not able to chose promotion challenge or winner. I didn't know whether it was to do with my reputation so I've tried all four of them and it is still the same. Given that the lowest expectation on 9.0 and 9.1 was top-half finish and we're a lot worse squad wise in 9.3 I'm wondering if this and the lack of any options to set your own expectations is a bug.

Cheers.

I think it's just something that's changed in the patch that has caused this. Not necessarily a bug. I'd agree top half finish was more realistic at the start of the season, even though the board wanted promotion. Maybe report it in the bugs forum, the expectations are probably just slightly too high at the start.

This happens with Man utd also, they dont give you an option for "challenge for title" og "winner".

They want the titile and nothing less probably the same with charlton they want promotion and everything else is failure.

Archived