Coop

Are players wanting bigger bonuses on this patch?

6 posts in this topic

It's the first game I've started since the patch. Players I am trying to renew seem to want larger bonuses. Is this the norm on this patch?

I've noticed a couple on my continued save where Gareth Bale was asking for £30k appearance fee and Ignacio Camacho was asking for £40k appearance fee when on their previous contracts neither player was getting over £10k.

I've noticed a couple on my continued save where Gareth Bale was asking for £30k appearance fee and Ignacio Camacho was asking for £40k appearance fee when on their previous contracts neither player was getting over £10k.

That's what I have found with Rangers. I only started last night but the likes of Hemdani wanted a ridiculous appearance fee. I will now let his contract run down.

i find players only want stupid large appearance bonuses if they've just signed a new contract or arent getting any game time, give them a few games and they want less.

the amount players want for appearance fees is a joke they try to rob you blind the technically try to double their wages on my game

i find players only want stupid large appearance bonuses if they've just signed a new contract or arent getting any game time, give them a few games and they want less.

Bale was my 1st choice left back and Camacho played has played at least half the games since i've signed him.