onmenutsonny

Seven games in ten postponed

10 posts in this topic

What team are you, what time of year, what league etc? We really could do with more information, also this issue is best raised in the bugs forum rather than this one. Thanks.

It is if you're Gloucester City F.C. circa 2006; infact, that would be lucky.

I've had similar results with Merthyr Tydfil between December and March in 2007.

Just something I accept as part of the non-league game.

What team are you, what time of year, what league etc? We really could do with more information, also this issue is best raised in the bugs forum rather than this one. Thanks.

Wimbledon. August. BSP, Not had this before patch. Did not think it was a bug just wondering if it was normal. Ta.

Well the only postponements in this game are due to waterlogged pitches, should have included weather postponements, and abandonments.

rangers vs forfar for eg, called off 4 times in a week or so was it?

No. Once, due to a frozen pitch.

rangers vs forfar for eg, called off 4 times in a week or so was it?

I think it was a Motherwell Cup game that was postponed 4 times due to a waterlogged pitch, not in one week tho.

Wow, never seen or heard of this before in FM, but o'm glad to se that the posibility for this is here:) It isn't more than 2 months since there were 40-50 matches that were postponed on the british isles due to snow and ice (only 6-10 games were played in bluesq prem/north/south, the rest of the 34 games were postponed:p)

I think you may need a better ground mate. That must be some major flooding as well.