** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me sort out my away form on FM09?? I am playing as Burton Albion in league 2. Using Piranha at home my record is won 10, drawn 4, lost 0. Playing away using Piranha with the mentality and tempo reduced my record is won 1, drawn 1, lost 10. For my last away game I kept reloading it trying different tactics, including eagle and my record was drawn 4, lost 6. It is crazy, how can my team be so good at home and completely inept away!

Can anyone help me sort out my away form on FM09?? I am playing as Burton Albion in league 2. Using Piranha at home my record is won 10, drawn 4, lost 0. Playing away using Piranha with the mentality and tempo reduced my record is won 1, drawn 1, lost 10. For my last away game I kept reloading it trying different tactics, including eagle and my record was drawn 4, lost 6. It is crazy, how can my team be so good at home and completely inept away!

For me, the key thing is not mentality or tempo. For me away, it is lowering the d-ling and counter attack. At least with the Makelele version of the tactic

Hmm, I did try counter attack a couple of times but didn't get anywhere. I didn't try d-line as my defence seemed to be coping fine with balls over the top. My problem seems to be that my players just can't pass to each other.

Well, that is the only thing i do. D-line and counter....and sometimes TW. And i have noe problems away from home.....

Ok, so you use the standard Piranha tactic, turn on counter attack, and reduce d-line by how many positions? What is TW?

no, i use the makelele version.

If im even in odds or slight favourites i reduce it to 16. If im a huge underdog or play against a difficult opponent i reduce it to 10-11

TW= Time Wasting

Hi Guys,

Currently using Tyler_bode PIRANHA tactics and having great fun with it. Won the CL and EPL in 2010/11 with this team at Portsmouth.

GK: Beneglio / Diego Alves

DL: Joe Mattock

DR: Glen Johnson

DC: Distinn© / Howedes

DC: Samba

ML: Buonette / Fleck (legend - won the EPL in last game of season)

MR: Valencia/Freddy Adu

MC: Collision(vc) / Kacar

MC: Dzagoev / Diego

FC: Liedson / Obertan

FC: Sanchez (LEGEND!!!)

However wanted a new challenge and quit due to Stadium Expansion (Ultimatum - meaning I kept my Icon status).

I'm now in 2013/14 with Leicester. I got promoted in 2011/12 but only just managed to stay in the EPL in 2012/13. This is my team in 2013/14 (I've marked new players with *), I was hoping to challenge for mid table/Europe this season.

******* Question - can you advise a couple more new players in 2013/14 for a lower table EPL team? Only two, because I don't want to change the team too much.

GK: Remy Riou / Begovic

DL: Sirl*

DR: Spector / Stiensson*

DC: Beevers (Unh - wants to move to West Ham)

DC: Simunek*

ML: Andrew Driver ©

MR: Knightly / Clement Grenier

MC: Dan Gosling* / Gunnarsson (vc)

MC: Albin Ekdal (coming good)

FC: K. Nemeth / Tafer / Leidson* (he returns!)

FC: Martin Fenin / Saviet* (looking a great prospect)

I need some more Legends like the pairing of Leidson & Sanchez up front! And the EPL winnner John Fleck!! Here's what I think I need.

MC

RCM (for Eagle tactic away)

DC (a possible Unh Beevers replacement)

Options: Levan Kenia - Dentinho - Bernardo - Adam Lallana - Joao Paulo - Wijnaldum (old Pompey player)

Long winded. Sorry. Help/tips appreciated. Thanks guys

mokiman can you post a dowlonad link tactic that you used for lecce

No i cant....it is not mine. But you can find it on page 28. It is all makeleles work. And when you have downloaded it, it is a piece of cake to modify it to work both home and away.

Hi Guys,

Currently using Tyler_bode PIRANHA tactics and having great fun with it. Won the CL and EPL in 2010/11 with this team at Portsmouth.

GK: Beneglio / Diego Alves

DL: Joe Mattock

DR: Glen Johnson

DC: Distinn© / Howedes

DC: Samba

ML: Buonette / Fleck (legend - won the EPL in last game of season)

MR: Valencia/Freddy Adu

MC: Collision(vc) / Kacar

MC: Dzagoev / Diego

FC: Liedson / Obertan

FC: Sanchez (LEGEND!!!)

However wanted a new challenge and quit due to Stadium Expansion (Ultimatum - meaning I kept my Icon status).

I'm now in 2013/14 with Leicester. I got promoted in 2011/12 but only just managed to stay in the EPL in 2012/13. This is my team in 2013/14 (I've marked new players with *), I was hoping to challenge for mid table/Europe this season.

******* Question - can you advise a couple more new players in 2013/14 for a lower table EPL team? Only two, because I don't want to change the team too much.

GK: Remy Riou / Begovic

DL: Sirl*

DR: Spector / Stiensson*

DC: Beevers (Unh - wants to move to West Ham)

DC: Simunek*

ML: Andrew Driver ©

MR: Knightly / Clement Grenier

MC: Dan Gosling* / Gunnarsson (vc)

MC: Albin Ekdal (coming good)

FC: K. Nemeth / Tafer / Leidson* (he returns!)

FC: Martin Fenin / Saviet* (looking a great prospect)

I need some more Legends like the pairing of Leidson & Sanchez up front! And the EPL winnner John Fleck!! Here's what I think I need.

MC

RCM (for Eagle tactic away)

DC (a possible Unh Beevers replacement)

Options: Levan Kenia - Dentinho - Bernardo - Adam Lallana - Joao Paulo - Wijnaldum (old Pompey player)

Long winded. Sorry. Help/tips appreciated. Thanks guys

Not the right forum to ask for this. Try the Good player and team guide.......:)

no, i use the makelele version.

If im even in odds or slight favourites i reduce it to 16. If im a huge underdog or play against a difficult opponent i reduce it to 10-11

TW= Time Wasting

hi mokiman i reduce the defensive line to 16 in home and tick counter??? and away to 10-11??

hi mokiman i reduce the defensive line to 16 in home and tick counter??? and away to 10-11??

Yeah, thats about it. You will loose some and win some. But when your tema is gelled you will experience good results compared to the ambition.

The talle striker is on the right.:)

ok thank's moki and when away im' slightly underdogs i reduce by 16 or 10??

just go with your gut, and perhaps start low and go high on the D-line. If you have som dought, just set the D-line at 10-11.

My experience is that i often have good luck with setting the D-line at 10-11 when im facing teams away. When im slightly underdogs that is.

There seem to be thousands of links to excellent tactics files all over these boards. Problem is that the free download sites hosting these files have download limits that are exceeded almost as soon as the links are posted!!

I would be forever grateful if someone could email me their latest Tylerbode and/or Knap tactics. Let me know and I will PM my email address. I'm palying version 9.3.

I'm playing Dep. La Coruna and get beaten like a drum every time I face RM and Barca.:(

So whats the best tactic? Piranha, Eagle or Makelele?

Ive been having mixed success with all 3 on my Crystal Palace game. I can play well and beat teams like Chelsea, ManU and ManC but then lose to Burnley, Everton and Sheff Wed. Its so frustrating. I seem to get 10+ shots on goal but only 2 or 3 on target and maybe 1 CCC.

Any Ideas??

So whats the best tactic? Piranha, Eagle or Makelele?

Ive been having mixed success with all 3 on my Crystal Palace game. I can play well and beat teams like Chelsea, ManU and ManC but then lose to Burnley, Everton and Sheff Wed. Its so frustrating. I seem to get 10+ shots on goal but only 2 or 3 on target and maybe 1 CCC.

Any Ideas??

*Makelele* :thup:

Is there a definative version of this?

I mean i have used Makeleles tactic and had some very good success with it totally dominated teams and didnt play as a big team. But there seems to be a few versions of things on this post.

Do people use only one tactic home and away? or they alternate between Piranha and Eagle? What version of Eagle do people use as there seems to be 3 versions of it, the orgianl, red hot wax and the crystal palace version. There is also meatloafsters version and sleepydudes version of the tactics so there are plenty of variations.

So back to my original question what version are people using? im tempted to start with the orginal piranha as im not gonna play as a massive team (a new game as i just got the brilliant update) and use eagle away just not sure of what version of eagle to use lol

EDIT just read there is another version of makeleles version lol by mokiman!!

I used Makelele's with PSV (Home and Away).

Tweaks

Defensive Line: 12

Removed swapping positions on Wingers.

Removed free role for the striker.

Removed Offside Trap

Success

1st Season

League Champions

3rd in Champions League Group.

Semi-Finalists in Dutch Cup.

Super Cup Winners.

2nd Season

League Champions.

Quarter-Finalists in Champions League.

Runners Up in Dutch Super Cup.

3rd Season

League Champions.

Quarter-Finalists of Champions League.

Winners of the Dutch Cup.

note: Had job offers from Chelsea, Man Utd, Fenerbace and Galertasalry.

@ Corkey Thanks for the reply was just going to start a game and make the adjustments Mokiman said which looks pretty much what you have said as well. great feedback tho and well done, see you didnt get offered the big job tho (West Ham lol)

haha thanks.:)

----------------------------

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has tried a variant of Tylerbode's Eagle? I saw that someone had created one, and was wondering if anyone had success with it?

Is there a definative version of this?

I mean i have used Makeleles tactic and had some very good success with it totally dominated teams and didnt play as a big team. But there seems to be a few versions of things on this post.

Do people use only one tactic home and away? or they alternate between Piranha and Eagle? What version of Eagle do people use as there seems to be 3 versions of it, the orgianl, red hot wax and the crystal palace version. There is also meatloafsters version and sleepydudes version of the tactics so there are plenty of variations.

So back to my original question what version are people using? im tempted to start with the orginal piranha as im not gonna play as a massive team (a new game as i just got the brilliant update) and use eagle away just not sure of what version of eagle to use lol

EDIT just read there is another version of makeleles version lol by mokiman!!

It is not an extra version, it is the MAKELELE tactic version. I have just made som slightly modification that have given been sucsess with every team that i have tried it with

Lecce in italy

Rosenborg in norway

Accrington in england.

Ivory Coast and Turkey.

With the main attributes needed as stated in the OP,,,,when trying to find players is it worth adding the attributes together,,,,,,,,,,i.e...a winger or MRC needs Acceleration, dribbling, passing/flair/creativity a maximum combined attribute number would be 100 (5 main attributes at 20 each).

So if i search for a player with these attributes would a high combined number be something to look out for,,,,,or is it more important for the first attribute listed to be the highest,,,i.e..with a winger or MRC is acceleration the most important?????????

Hi all. Hope you are well and continue to have success and enjoy the tactics.

Just to let you all know that I've been Beta Testing FML that has the same match engine as the upcoming FM10. I have been working hard to create tactics for FM10 so that you have a head start from the moment you start playing.

Stay tuned, Tyler.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**EAGLE - Beta Version**

http://files.filefront.com/TB+EAGLE+TESTERtac/;13686875;/fileinfo.html

http://www.zshare.net/download/594075323d938baa/

* Most effective 'away'.

* V6/Piranha instructions/attributes apply to Eagle Beta.

* AMR/L's can play in right/left sided MC position.

Results

Dunfermline (CL Winners) http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/dun-eagle-results.jpg

Everton (CL no transfers) http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/evertoncl.jpg

Spurs (no transfers) http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/spurseagle.jpg

.....................................................................................................................................................

TYLERBODE TACTICAL OVERVIEW

* 'Plug and Play' team tactic.

* Important to have correct player attributes for each position.

* Important to use training schedule.

* Can be used at all levels.

* Corners inswinging (right footer on left corners and vice versa). Tallest/best jumper set to 'Challenge Keeper'.

* Choose smallest pitch size.

* If away matches under-performing (generally) : lower tempo and team mentality by 3-5 notches.

Main attributes for each position (/ = and OR)

GK: Reflex, handling, agility, rushing out, concentration/decisions.

DC: Positioning, tackling, jumping/heading, concentration/decisions, acceleration. Height 6ft+(183cm).

FB: Acceleration, positioning, tackling, concentration/decisions, passing.

MC: Passing, tackling/positioning, teamwork/workrate.

MRC/LC: Acceleration, dribbling, passing/flair/creativity.

FC: Acceleration, dribbling, off the ball, first touch/flair/technique.

Preferred Move Training

DC: Stay back, don't dive in.

FB: Stay back, don't dive in.

MR/L: Run/Dribble with ball down right/left.

MC: Try long shots, shoot with power.

FC: Run with ball through centre, place shots/round/lob keeper, moves into channels.

Teamtalks (maintains high morale)

Kick-off: 'Nothing'. Rival team: 'For Fans'. When underdogs(^2/1): Home- 'We Can Win', Away- 'Wish Luck'.

Half-time: Winning: 'Nothing'. Drawing (playing well): 'Nothing'. Drawing (playing bad) or Losing: 'I want more/Disappointed, etc'.

Full-time: (Despite result) -5 'Disappointed', +8 'Delighted'. 5.0 to 7.9: (Team) 'Well done/Good effort, etc'.

** V6/PIRANHA**

http://www.zshare.net/download/581903471b1688b5/#

http://files.filefront.com/TB+V6+PIRANHA+FINALtac/;13876124;/fileinfo.html

Training Schedule

http://files.filefront.com/Tylerbode+Trainingrar/;13876126;/fileinfo.html

Results

FC Twente UCL Final: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/twenteoverall.jpg

Everton S1 (No tranfers) Treble: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/evertonoverall.jpg

Hull S2 Double: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/hulloverall.jpg

Rangers 14 Trophies in 2 years: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/gerstitles.jpg

Motherwell UCL Champions: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/wellUCL.jpg

Dunfermline UEFA Cup Champions: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p122/tylerbode/dunuefa.jpg

.....................................................................................................................................................

Previous Versions

9.2.0 Tactics (V1,V2,V3) http://files.filefront.com/Tylerbode+92rar/;13548504;/fileinfo.html

9.3.0 Tactics (V4,V5) http://files.filefront.com/Tylerbode+93rar/;13548510;/fileinfo.html

*If you want to discuss tactics, my msn is:

j_m__2006@hotmail.com

Why have some of the main attributes changed???,,,most notably the MRC/MLC has changed,,,it used to list agility and balance as main attributes,,,does anyone know why they have changed???

Why have some of the main attributes changed???,,,most notably the MRC/MLC has changed,,,it used to list agility and balance as main attributes,,,does anyone know why they have changed???

The AM L/R positions have been removed. I think you need more of a solid dribbler (hence agility and/or balance) coupled with speed and dribbling.

In the 4-4-2 versions you need more all round wingers.

I used Makelele's with PSV (Home and Away).

Tweaks

Defensive Line: 12

Removed swapping positions on Wingers.

Removed free role for the striker.

Removed Offside Trap

Success

1st Season

League Champions

3rd in Champions League Group.

Super Cup Winners.

2nd Season

League Champions.

Quarter-Finalists in Champions League.

3rd Season

League Champions.

Quarter-Finalists of Champions League.

Winners of the Dutch Cup.

note: Had job offers from Chelsea, Man Utd, Fenerbace and Galertasalry.

trying these twaeks with my middlesbrough team, just been promoted to the premier league

How have people got their strikers to score goals,,,,,ive got saviola on loan his attributes are :Acceleration - 19,,,dribbling - 17,,,off ball - 17,,,firsttouch - 17,,,flair - 14,,,technique - 17. All of his stats in the op required as you can see are high yet he doesnt score,,,,i'm using V6/PIRANHA,,,,the results arent bad but no strikers score goals,,,,what can i do to make them score,,,,,,or has the op got the attributes wrong should i be looking for something else from a striker??