** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tylerbode, the attributes you suggest for the forward position seem to attacking midfielder style ones. If you have a good AM then (which does not have ST as an accomplished position), would he perform better there than the MC position? It seems that way.

Hi Sergiu21, I tried that when I created the tactic in 9.0.2 and it failed badly. The FC had more impact on the game with scoring and assists. Could you try it out on 9.0.3 to see how it works and feedback. Cheers.

Results 3rd season:

Capturadetelainteira732009102019.jpg

Classification:

Capturadetelainteira732009102029.jpg

Well I'm in 3rd season Tyler using the same tactic that the V1 was the final of the UCL, I do not know if the tactic is a problem or something more every time the team comes with a very aggressive mentality to not surrender tactic please I got help from a very sad with this result thanks.

Capturadetelainteira732009095505.jpg

Im QPR using v1 and 9.03 but I dont seem to score??

I keep losing 1-0 or if I do score its 1-1 or 1-0 to me from a header??

I have Vine or Sibierski in the back arrow FC

then Doyle (6m) or Aaron Mclean as SC

MCs - Smertin, Liam Miller

wings- Ephrain and Cook...??? am I missing something

Am still winning and conceded 1 goal all season.

The only problem is injuries, is it my training or the fact I only have 1 physio? I am in the blue square premier so I can't get any more physios, shall I just go back to general training until we get promoted which is definitely going to happen :)

Hey Khyid...

Im also gonna try this with Rushden....Just about to start off the season.

But im looking to offload most of my crappy players and bring in some new players.

Did your success come using the original squad? Or have you bought in a few players?

FC: Passing, creativity, flair, dribbling.

ST: Finishing, off the ball, pace or acceleration.

Brilliant tactic got Leeds promoted losing one game and I am currently top of the championship with them

Beckford scored 21 goals in 30 games last season and 11 in 15 this season so far.

Michalik (Centre Back) 19 goals last season!!!

Just on question reference above stats..which player is FC & which is ST? right or left?

Also should on of the strikers be checked to swap position as mine are?

KUTGW...cheers :thup:

Brilliant tactic got Leeds promoted losing one game and I am currently top of the championship with them

Beckford scored 21 goals in 30 games last season and 11 in 15 this season so far.

Michalik (Centre Back) 19 goals last season!!!

Just on question reference above stats..which player is FC & which is ST? right or left?

Also should on of the strikers be checked to swap position as mine are?

KUTGW...cheers :thup:

Well jackanakanory72. The ST is on the right in V1 and no swapping positions.

Tyler did you see my question on the UCL final against Arsenal? please me a position. hugs and thanks

I find that Arsenal are a great team especially 3 or 4 seasons into the game. They can be unbeatable. Looks like you were beaten badly though. Can I see a picture of the player ratings?

Hi Sergiu21, I tried that when I created the tactic in 9.0.2 and it failed badly. The FC had more impact on the game with scoring and assists. Could you try it out on 9.0.3 to see how it works and feedback. Cheers.

yeah, the AMC i used got really poor ratings for the handful of games i tried. Not the best one, cause I was trying with a low division team, but he still had 14s for dribbling and passing, and creativity and flair were double digits as well, so he was all right. However, he got <6.5, low passing %s, so I'm gon try him at MC and go back to playing with a forward. He was a new free transfer signing, so maybe he needed more time, but I'm pushing for promotion this season and I really dont want to draw more games I need to be winning.

What are you looking to improve specifically for V3?

I find that Arsenal are a great team especially 3 or 4 seasons into the game. They can be unbeatable. Looks like you were beaten badly though. Can I see a picture of the player ratings?

Tyler, I'm sorry more by clicking the match against Arsenal but not see, I think it's because I'm in the middle of the 4th season. has some way to see the game?

THANKYOU:

Just want to say to everyone who has commented on the tactic, thanks a lot for all you're feedback and help. It has been exciting to hear back from everyone using the tactic, especially since it is the first time I have uploaded one. Also it has been good to see you helping each other with answers and advice, its very much appreciated. I hope you can continue to post you're questions, progress and any new ideas you may have.

Perfect Tactic:

Since installing 9.0.3, I've noticed that the tactic isn't as fluent or dominant as it was in 9.0.2. I don't know if this is because I installed 9.0.3 during my current game. Has anyone else noticed this?

I want to perfect the tactic for 9.0.3. You've confirmed that this is a good solid base tactic, but I think there are a few things missing. All help would be much appreciated, to make this tactic the:

a. Most entertaining and enjoyable to watch.

b. Most possession dominant.

c. Most effective with the best results.

d. Most able to use home and away against any level of opponent.

The tactic will be tried, tested, tweaked and honed. When we are satisfied with it, we can open a new thread for the tactic, upload it and make a guide. Are you with me out there?

I'm going to spend most of the weekend on this so I will respond to any input speedily. Right, I'm off to start a brand new game. I'll feedback soon on my progress.

How are you getting on tyler? Any improvements yet?

Will this tactic work with my peterborough team, what sort of players do u need for this to work ? for example i have 2 small, quick strikers so im not sure how effective this tactic will be.

Attacking wise it should work well. George Boyd would do well in the hole.

Hi madmike. Yes its going well. I've hit on a few things that seem to work well. I'll post an update shortly today.

I look forward to it, also if you need any testing I am free today.

I have been experimenting with a few things, but i want to keep the easy on the eye style of play. Its one of the only tactics i enjoy watching in 3d

No problem vando. Could you show me picture of 1st team with ages.

Tyler this is my time with the age I'm at the beginning of the 5th season:

Capturadetelainteira832009085622.jpg

After a 3rd season in which just won the Serie A, won the 4th season the top 3 titles made of repeating the 2nd season, titles: 4 Series A, 2 Cup of Italy, 2 UCL, 1 World, Super 5 from Italy, 1 European Super. Come to the 5th season trying to win everything.

Results:

Capturadetelainteira732009232215.jpg

Classification:

Capturadetelainteira732009232132.jpg

I am using your v2 tactic with Inter now, but my strikers don't score. Cordoba is the top league scorer in the Serie A. I am using Adriano and Ibrahimovic as strikers.

in all 5 seasons I have always used the V1

hey all,so i started play with man city with this tactic and my results are amazing. i won all matches in premiership (7-1 against WHU -wow). my strikers has fantastic statistics - robinho scores 24 in 17 games and vagner love scores 17 in 19 games. my squad:

given

richards dunne fazio brudge

elano (srna), n.de jong, m.veloso, g.barry

robinho and vagner love

cheers!

hey all,so i started play with man city with this tactic and my results are amazing. i won all matches in premiership (7-1 against WHU -wow). my strikers has fantastic statistics - robinho scores 24 in 17 games and vagner love scores 17 in 19 games. my squad:

given

richards dunne fazio brudge

elano (srna), n.de jong, m.veloso, g.barry

robinho and vagner love

cheers!

Very encouraging pisarz. Are you using v1 or v2?

waiting impatiently,since this seems to be the only decent tactic so far :D

what are the major changes to the uupdated version u made so far?

I've made changes around the wings, tempo, MC's passing and the forwards. It'll be up shortly.

Tyler-Test tactic:

http://files.filefront.com/tyler+testtac/;13431340;/fileinfo.html

Having listened to feedback, ideas and trying them out, I altered tactic.

Main changes:

1. Focus passing 'down both flanks'.

2. Tempo lowered.

3. MC's and FC passing increased.

This is only to be tested. If successful it will be confirmed as V3.

Give it a go and let me know. Cheers.

Tyler-Test tactic:

Main changes:

2. Tempo lowered.

Tyler not going to try this tactic I expect to set V3 to use I'm in the middle of the 5th season and I do not want to take risks, congratulations.

version 3 of this tactic is good for the version 9.03 what are the 3 versions for for home ? away? can you give me a brief on this please and make a link for me please on rapidhsra thnks

Tyler-Test tactic:

Main changes:

2. Tempo lowered.