** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Does anyone use the praise or say they are disappointed with recent form on the player interaction screen,,,,,i used to use it a lot on 08 but i'm not sure when to praise players on 09,,,,,can anyone let me know how they use this feature?????????

can anyone help with this??????????

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the " positions " screen.

I think if you want to ask them to dribble down the right and it says "ask them to stop dribbling down the right" then i think they already do that preffered move. I think ive worked it out. Thanks for the help

I think if you want to ask them to dribble down the right and it says "ask them to stop dribbling down the right" then i think they already do that preffered move. I think ive worked it out. Thanks for the help

The worst PM to have, is "argue with officials". Lavezzi gets a yellow card every other match for protesting with the referee.

Might just be coincidence, but I've noticed that one or two players with "Argues with Officials" in your side means you tend to get a few more 50/50 free-kicks and penalty decisions.

Probably coincidence though - haven't researched it. Don't even know if you could research it!

It's good to know though Tubey84, cheers. I'm going to see if I can get this tactic to work for my beloved Stalybridge in the Blue Square North and I'll be following tylerbode's attribute key to the letter!!

Carlos

PS If this question has already been asked, shoot me BUT has anyone asked about what training to use if your team are part time because obviously the players cannot use the usual training schedule. Thanks

Im using v6 with liverpool in may 2015 havent tried the eagle tactic yet because v6 has been going so well for me. Have won the premier league,FA cup, champs league and club world champs the last 4 seasons and last 2 seasons also won league cup and community shield and euro super cup. Haven't used any tweaks to v6 just try to be positive with team talks. Managed to go 98 games unbeaten in premier league until my goalkeeper got himself red carded and we lost 3-4 to chelsea midway through my last season. So I would like to thank Tylerbode for this fantastic tactic it has made this game fun to play once again :)

With my Stalybridge game I am having mixed results. Has anyone had any luck with this tactic for lower league teams?

I am currently sitting mid table with eleven points from eight games.

Has anyone any advice on how to offload players? I have players on wages which are far too high but noone is interested in them (even though they are listed) and I'm wanting to offload them for free. They won't agree a mutual termination so I'm left with players on £250 per week who I desperately need to offload.

Sorry I should point out that I am playing V6 at home and Eagle away.

THanks

I was using v6 home and away for my Napoli team with good results, but had problems when playing away against strong teams.

I am only using eagle when playing teams like Real, Barca, etc. away.

Both tactics are amazing defensevly if you have the right players. 3rd season with NAPOLI, and only conceded 2 goals in 18 league games( one of them was an own goal).

Might just be coincidence, but I've noticed that one or two players with "Argues with Officials" in your side means you tend to get a few more 50/50 free-kicks and penalty decisions.

Probably coincidence though - haven't researched it. Don't even know if you could research it!

You are perfectly right. After i saw your post, i checked the games i played this season.

I had 6 penaltys, in 29 games. All of them were awarded when i played Lavezzi ( "argues with officials" in PM) as a FC.

Just wanted to say your tactic is amazing. I signed with Spartak Moscow at the end of the first season. Only made a few minor new signings and I'm now 18 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in my first season. Also trying it out with Telstar in the Netherlands 2nd division, and going 2 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses lying 4th in the league (I think they're expected to hang around the bottom of the league).

I'm using the beta version that is up now. I think it's the Eagle version. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Redhotwax thanks very very much for your tweaked version of the Eagle tactic. I am absolutely pumping teams at the moment in the SPL with a pretty average Hearts side, with the exception of the Ugly Sisters, due to not having the quality of players yet to match them. Doing ok in Europe too with wins agaist Panathinaikos, Partizan Belgrade and competing not to badly against AZ.

Things were a bit flakey at the start of my second season, when I first implemented your tweak but the players are starting to motor on with it now. I will post a screenie of results but as you will see I have been handing out some punishing humpings.

Thanks again.

Edit:

How do I take a screen print. I thought there was an option on the program to do it but I cant find it.

SO RHW, am I correct in understanding that the only tweak you have done to the tactic is move the Barrowed MC to the DM position with a Barrow and reduce his CD to half way?

Another tweak that could help the side out for those of you that are finding that your full backs are being drawn out of positon is to reduce their CD to half way and if this haven't stopped them, then perhaps try to reduce it further by 1-2 clicks.

Norte, that and changing free kicks distribution to 'best header' and throw-ins to 'short'.

The right CB is also assigned to 'challenge keeper' with corners.

Praha, great to hear things working well!

I just finished my third season with AZ, retained the title for the third time in a row, scoring 86, conceding just 20. 27W 5D 2L, 86P.

Also won the Dutch Cup again and managed to win my CL group, beating Rangers, Chelsea and Partizan Belgrade to the top spot. Was eventually knocked out in the next round by Valencia, 1-1 in Mestalla and 1-2 in extra time at home due to a Vicente freekick in extra time :( Not unhappy about that run!

THis tactic doesn't seem to work though Redhotwax with my team in Conference North. Away form is W4 D2 L8 and last two away losses have been away at teams that I really should be beating. I know it's down to the the players attributes as they really aren't great!

I'll keep persevering though

Carlos

Tried the new eagle version and it doesnt seem to work as well. With V6 piranha do you have both strikers with back arrows or just or either none?

Plus have you tried with a dmc in the midfield does this work at all? Thanks

@Redhotwax

Another try with your tweaked on Valencia first season.. Villa scored 50 something but conceded around 24.. Oh well.. My back suck anyway, especially the GK..

Sometimes I feel it's not fair because I bought tons of players for my Valencia [Palombo, Veloso, Toulalan, Gamberini, ect]... Now I am trying your formation with Manchester United. As you know, there's no fast pacey striker there like Ibrahimovic or David Villa or Robinho.. I probably just gonna buy Palombo as my DM, and put on starting lineup.. I bought Sakho and Mattock, but they will remain in bench for a season probably..

My Man U formation :

--------------------------V.D.Saar----------------------------

Brown ---- Ferdinand ------------------- Vidic ------- Evra ---

---------------------- Hargro / Palombo ----------------------

----------- Carrick ----------------------- Anderson ---------

Ronaldo ------------------------------------------- Rooney

------------------------- DB9/Tevez ----------------------

Wish me luck !!

Final seem to have struck it right in my second season. Made adjustments to eagle as suggested by redhotwax and along with being able to add a couple of players who actually fit the recommended skills in the OP, am having great sucess with Tranmere in league one.

Thanks Tyler and Redhot! :)

Hey,

I'm gonna try EAGLE BETA with my Académica de Coimbra (Portuguese first division). And v6 occasionally at home games. I'll post my results, transfers and league table at the end of the season.

Thanks tyler, you're the MAN.

aac.jpg

After 9 matches with Académica i'm in 3rd place, Sporting Lisbon has 8w 1d. I've 6w 1d 2l.

Trying the V6 with my Liverpool team. Scoring a lot of goals. But the other team create many chances and score against my in every match. Why this? I have the main attriubues on every players. Last season i played with redhotwax eagle version. I won the league, with ten points down to Arsenal. So far in this season i have: w 11 d 6 l 0

Relax bud, he might be on a short holiday or whatever... Or a three day bender... Or just a business trip, or if he's young he might be revising for exams...

Don't worry hehe, not like he's dead :)

Hi. Using the tactic with Doncaster Rovers in my 1st season in the Prem. After a disastrous start, (20th in league with only a 1-0 win against Hull thanks to a penalty separating us) since being promoted in 2nd in Championship using the razor tactic. I switched to this and have scraped 1-0 wins against Newcastle, Villa, Hull and Middlesbrough to lift me to 16th. Best player being a Ghanaian regen striker. Known players being Kovacevic, Nedum Onuoha (dc's), Hernan Bernadello (dmc) and Stuart Taylor. I HAVE A VERY VERY AVERAGE/mediocre squad.

Just wondered if there was any way I can make use of my AMC's in this tactic as I have some good and loyal players that play in this position. The two I have not made the use of are my free transfers Yilderay Basturk and Nicholas Benito Viola. I dont normally like the journeymen but really needed someone with the ability to play in my first season in the prem when i was promoted, rather than hoping one of my younger AMC's would improve over the season. Basturk has done brilliantly and the other, 22 yr old Viola has great potential and a decent current level of ability so Id like to keep him happy.

Basturk is filling one of the MC positions currently in the V4 tactic and doing quite well, but once I can afford a decent suitable DMC or MC more suited to the role I will use him to complete my team

Just got Tomas Rosicky on a free too! Arsenal let him go after 4 months of him being on a month to month contract! He gave him my absolute top wage budget of 16k a week!!!!

Go on Donny Rovers! This man has to play.

Anyone? Should I play him LM or in one of the MC births? Will he be ok in the middle as we know he's not as robust as the more suitible candidates. Does one of the MC births on V6 have the suitability for his creativity attacking skills? Im currently still on V4 as I have only discovered the pirahna V6 today.

I'm in the 1st season with Telstar in the Dutch 1st Division. Just played PSV in the Cup and after 90 minutes it was an amazing 2-2!

Previous round of the Cup I also beat Utrecht. I don't think this this tactic is a fix-all tactic, but the strongest point is that it really utilizes the players strongest qualities to the maximum. Obviously my Telstar players can't measure up to the likes of Affelay and other PSV players, but their most important skills are more than adequate.

I'm talking about wingers with 12+ dribbling, and 15+ acceleration and agility (plus good speed) for example. This goes for every position. I've made sure that my midfielders are the players with the highest determination, creativity and passing while also being tall and strong enough etc etc.

By the way, I ended up beating PSV on penalties!!!! haha! I wrote this post as the penalties were going on, since I just couldn't watch them... too much tension!!

Those damn Arsenal!!!!!!!!! After 4 seasons using this tactic with Newcastle ive finished 4th,,6th,,3rd,,and 2nd and also won the Uefa Cup and won the league cup twice in a row plus the European super cup (beating Barcelona),,,however i just cant seem to topple Arsenal,,when i finished 2nd i only lost 3 yet arsenal only lost 1 and finished the season on 102pts,,,,,are anyone else having trouble toppling arsenal.

I'm doing better than i could possibly expect with this tactic,,its so good im thinking of letting shearer know about it,,,perhaps he could use it and newcastle can stay up lol

Those damn Arsenal!!!!!!!!! After 4 seasons using this tactic with Newcastle ive finished 4th,,6th,,3rd,,and 2nd and also won the Uefa Cup and won the league cup twice in a row plus the European super cup (beating Barcelona),,,however i just cant seem to topple Arsenal,,when i finished 2nd i only lost 3 yet arsenal only lost 1 and finished the season on 102pts,,,,,are anyone else having trouble toppling arsenal.

I'm doing better than i could possibly expect with this tactic,,its so good im thinking of letting shearer know about it,,,perhaps he could use it and newcastle can stay up lol

I felt the same about AC Milan last season. They got 101 points, while i got 100 with my napoli squad.

This is gonna be my year though. I am 12 points clear, with 12 games to go.

Right guys, I've downloaded HotWav version of the tactic for my Hibernian side.

Second season has began and im 7 games into it

Current record with different tactics are:

Won 2

Drawn 3

Lost 2

Which isnt good enough and sees me sitting 9th in the SPL.

I have a very strong squad for Hibs and I'm just about to get started with this tactic vs Kilmarnock in the League.

My team:

Szamotulski (He was wanted by Inter in pre season)

Simek

Hogg

Jones (6 foot 7)

Hanlon

Thicot

Gerard (Former Barca)

Stevenson

Ross McCormack (The one at Cardiff)

Zemmama/Vassel

Steven Fletcher (The one Madrid are after in real life)

Ok so I eventually finished 6th with Stalybridge, missing out on the play offs by 3 points. My away record was actually the best in the division with 8 away wins, however a home record of W11 D5 L5 was the reason why I missed out.

I had players with best attributes I could find at the time but obviously not good enough.

Not too sure with this tactic though for non-league and eventually with two games left I went to an all out attack tactic I had downloaded and won 2-0 and 6-1 so I may give that ago.

Does anyone have any ideas how to raise funds? I'm in July 2009, 100k in the red and the wage bill is low but no PL teams will come to me for a friendly. :(

Ok so I eventually finished 6th with Stalybridge, missing out on the play offs by 3 points. My away record was actually the best in the division with 8 away wins, however a home record of W11 D5 L5 was the reason why I missed out.

I had players with best attributes I could find at the time but obviously not good enough.

Not too sure with this tactic though for non-league and eventually with two games left I went to an all out attack tactic I had downloaded and won 2-0 and 6-1 so I may give that ago.

Does anyone have any ideas how to raise funds? I'm in July 2009, 100k in the red and the wage bill is low but no PL teams will come to me for a friendly. :(

Try getting some Championship teams at home for a pre season league, that usually gets me funds.

Try getting a few scottish teams aswell: Hibs & Hearts would be gd

Right guys, I've downloaded HotWav version of the tactic for my Hibernian side.

Second season has began and im 7 games into it

Current record with different tactics are:

Won 2

Drawn 3

Lost 2

Which isnt good enough and sees me sitting 9th in the SPL.

I have a very strong squad for Hibs and I'm just about to get started with this tactic vs Kilmarnock in the League.

My team:

Szamotulski (He was wanted by Inter in pre season)

Simek

Hogg

Jones (6 foot 7)

Hanlon

Thicot

Gerard (Former Barca)

Stevenson

Ross McCormack (The one at Cardiff)

Zemmama/Vassel

Steven Fletcher (The one Madrid are after in real life)

LMFAO!!! madrid aren't after steven fletcher mate, you must be a hibs fan.

LMFAO!!! madrid aren't after steven fletcher mate, you must be a hibs fan.

Obviously you didn't notice the joke off it mate ;)

He's got 1 foot he'll be lucky to hit the prem lol.

Still quality on FM

Update on the tactics.

4-2 win over Killie

1-0 Defeat to Aberdeen

3-2 win over Celtic in cup quarter final

2-1 win over Livingston

4-0 win over hamilton

2-1 defeat to Rangers

Overall it's looking really good with since using tactic:

Played: 6

Won: 4

Lost: 2

and the 2 defeats were a 91st minute penalty and a strong Rangers squad.

The MC r/l positions are adaptable. Eg. you could play Bentley, Cahill, Delph, Moutinho, Xavi or even Messi. The middle MC of the 3 is more defensive, eg. Yaya Toure, De Jong.

Tyler can take me two questions:(v6)

In games outside you start normally and low the mentality when you are win or low the mentality at the beginning of the game?

Start every game out with more defensive mentality and not only when you bookmark?

Thanks

Started up with the eagle with wolves now. Won everty home game, but i dont take many points awat. Heres my team:

Hennessey

Stearman Shackell Berra Fabio

Possebon Henry Jones

Kightly Leadly

Ebanks Blake