• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO

Large or long pitch = Direct passing.

Short or Narrow pitch = Short passing.

In between the above = mixed to start with and see feedback from ass man. Of course feedback can apply for the 2 other cases above.

Also other thing that use:

Tempo: start with it at the same click as your passing style then adjust according to ass man feedback.

If,

Misplacing short passes: Play longer ( 2-3 clicks , see after 15 mins the results. If you still Misplace short passes adjust another 2-3 clicks)

Misplacing long passes: Play shorter

Misplacing easy passes: Slow tempo.

Cheers!

What if the scout report doesn't say anything about the opponents pitch size. Do i take it that it's a general size? Also, does this info apply to just away games or home as well? Thanks

Hi Tyler,i think i give up now and tell u,that this tactic is brilliant. MK Dons cocacola league 1.media pr 19,first season finished 5,and lost against millwall for promotion in the finlal. second season champion of coca league 1. And i think how to not be relagated in cocacola championship,media pr - 22,but i finished 2!!!. And now i am in premier league in 3 seasons. Its amazing,stadium capcity 18 000:)) and wage buget about 3.800e per week and board are not happy with wages:)I dont know can i keep my side in premier league,but i am happy enought. In away matches and home matches against strong teams,i do one of my central midf as a defence midf,i had some great results away,i was first in league in away form,i think meybe it is because of defence midf.

What if the scout report doesn't say anything about the opponents pitch size. Do i take it that it's a general size? Also, does this info apply to just away games or home as well? Thanks

Play like Tyler build it or adjust to away games if you have any issues.

I'm having a nightmare with this tactic. Going to give it one more season. I've got a fantastic looking side, followed all the guide lines from the original post and still dont have any luck. I've tried modfiying thethe tactic when away from home as well, and no luck. I just dont understand how someone can win the league with Hull in their 2nd season using this tactic.

Do you always use V6 or do you swap them around? I'm on 9.3. This is my team:

Kirkland

Mattock

Chyzhov

Yussuf

Hubschman

Leonardo

Dzagoev

Diame

Ilsinho

Foti

Rouxel

I'm having a nightmare with this tactic. Going to give it one more season. I've got a fantastic looking side, followed all the guide lines from the original post and still dont have any luck. I've tried modfiying thethe tactic when away from home as well, and no luck. I just dont understand how someone can win the league with Hull in their 2nd season using this tactic.

Do you always use V6 or do you swap them around? I'm on 9.3. This is my team:

Kirkland

Mattock

Chyzhov

Yussuf

Hubschman

Leonardo

Dzagoev

Diame

Ilsinho

Foti

Rouxel

Might be an idea to have more allround dms/cms (not sure about Diame cos I can't remember his position or stats but Dzagoev is probs too attacking to fit into the dm/cm role) - are your players strong and pacey? Good decision making is obviously a must - can't see how you should be doing too badly - Foti has been a star for me using the V6!

I don't mind testing the new tactic Tyler - although I can't fault the V6 for me both home and away.

Just finished 2018/2019 season - won Serie A and Italian cup with Inter - knocked out in semis of Champs League - not bad for first full season abroad! Hoping to dominate for a while in Italy now!

this tactic seems not doing well in defend..most of the peoples concede more than 0.6/match

Just play with this tactic and after you get all the right player it becomes unstoppable.

In the beggining, you will loose few away games, but eventually still overperform. I've been using it home and away (dline left 2 notches, team mentality 4 notches to the left) for 5 season and just won league without loosing single game.

I love how every year there's million of theories and tactic and always somebody comes up with 1 simple tactic that works for all. :)

JUST USE THIS TACTIC.

This the thing Rebel, a lot of people are playing as Inter, Manu, Chelsea etc. I had my own tactic in 9.2 that worked well for lower league teams, but it was ruined when 9.3 came out.

I'd like to see someone try this tactic with a crap team and see how they get on. I'm a Spurs fan, but always start the game with a middle table championship side as playing with Chelsea and Manu etc is completely pointless and no fun.

I can't see even Tyler playing with this tactic and doing well with Hull on 9.0.3. The new patch has completely ruined any of my own tactics and any other tactic i've tried since the 9.3 update unless you are a top side, which doesnt prove anything.

hmm I don't know but your beta tactic seems not working for me. (Boca an Croatia)

few matches:

Boca 4-0 Lanus

Central 0-2 Boca

Internacional 3-2 Boca ( Copa Libertadores )

Croatia 0-0 Belgium

decent results but i am in 2014 and my team is superior.

your Piranha works better even in away matches.

Maybe my team needs time to adapt to new formation.

This the thing Rebel, a lot of people are playing as Inter, Manu, Chelsea etc. I had my own tactic in 9.2 that worked well for lower league teams, but it was ruined when 9.3 came out.

I'd like to see someone try this tactic with a crap team and see how they get on. I'm a Spurs fan, but always start the game with a middle table championship side as playing with Chelsea and Manu etc is completely pointless and no fun.

I can't see even Tyler playing with this tactic and doing well with Hull on 9.0.3. The new patch has completely ruined any of my own tactics and any other tactic i've tried since the 9.3 update unless you are a top side, which doesnt prove anything.

Yep, fair play Glassy - I am Inter - but I took them from 16th to 4th in 5 months with a terrible squad - and before that I dominated with Spurs winning 4 Prem titles and a champs league - but it took a good couple of seasons to get there in the first place!

I'm not sure how the v6 works with lower league but you should be doing better with your first team so I'm at a loss as to why you haven't - I truly recommend you stick with it mate - I've tried 6/7 tactics and Tyler's are def the best for this fm and the 9.3 patch!

After a bit at Inter I'm gonna be trying my hand at some smaller euro teams so will let people know how I get on - could be a bit though cos I want to make my name at Inter!

And Tyler - the Eagle - how is it looking cos ur v6 works wonders for me so far???

Doing good, especially away. Love you're 'animal names' thread LMAO.

Eagle

Edit: I am going for FC Omniworld of the Dutch First league. Prognose 20th

Edit: First win against reserves from AZ, they were predicted winner: 4-2 Homewin

Second win versus AFC, away win 0-3

Third win versus quick '20 Away win 0-5

/missing key player for 5-6 weeks

First loss versus Fortuna Sittard 0-1 away loss

Fourth win versus AGOVV 1-0 home win

Fifth win versus Go Ahead 1-2 away win /dominated the match

First draw versus Telstar 1-1 home draw. was the better team, didn't finish chances

Second draw versus Dordrecht away draw. My striker managed to miss a free chance no goalie :s

Second loss versus Helmond Sport 0-1 away loss, hate my striker :(

Third loss versus Veendam 1-2 Home loss

Fourth loss versus MVV 1-2 away loss.

experience so far: I like this new tactic. It might even be/get better than V6, just this team sucks.

Will be updated later

ok, im using V6 and in my 4th season i think... and now ive become somewhat unstoppable! currently on a 23 match unbeaten streak (10 game winning streak) in all competitions INCLUDING the Champions Cup where i was in a group with Barca (won both games too.. 2-1 at Camp Nou, 4-3 at home)

ok, im using V6 and in my 4th season i think... and now ive become somewhat unstoppable! currently on a 23 match unbeaten streak (10 game winning streak) in all competitions INCLUDING the Champions Cup where i was in a group with Barca (won both games too.. 2-1 at Camp Nou, 4-3 at home)

You'll be unstaoppable for ages now - the V6 is a dream once its got going - your wingers and strikers will tear teams apart!

hello all just wondering am spurs whats the best version to use i tried version 1 against liverpool got soanked 4-1 away can some 1 tell me how to put the training in to thanks:thup:

I used the V6 with Spurs and won loads with it after a couple of seasons - although the V4 and V5 was also successful before the V6 came out!

You need to import the training schedules after you've pasted them into the my documents section! Go to My Documents - Sports Interactive - FM09 - Schedules - then paste in there - then in the game go to Training and then find the import icon and you should be able to select them! Hope this helps!

i've just tried the new tactic. First game drew 1-1 with everton. I said to myself that i just don't like the formation and i was close to giving up. Then i remembered to give the tactic more time like V6. I'm gald i did. I just beat villa at home 6-0!!!! I will keep you posted.

Update - I've just finished my first season in the prem. I was using a mixture or V6 and the eagle tactic. I was predicted to finish 13th. This is the final league table:-

leaguetable.png

As you can see i qualified for the champions league!!!

Update - I've just finished my first season in the prem. I was using a mixture or V6 and the eagle tactic. I was predicted to finish 13th. This is the final league table:-

As you can see i qualified for the champions league!!!

Thats amazing. You were top scorers too. All in only you're 2nd season!

I used the V6 with Spurs and won loads with it after a couple of seasons - although the V4 and V5 was also successful before the V6 came out!

You need to import the training schedules after you've pasted them into the my documents section! Go to My Documents - Sports Interactive - FM09 - Schedules - then paste in there - then in the game go to Training and then find the import icon and you should be able to select them! Hope this helps!

cheers i knew how to import them but dint know i had to click every player and do it like CB winger ect am doing ok with v4 at home might give v5 ago away from home

will let yous know how i get on:thup: