• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I still can't believe that this thread has 35 pages despite the fact that it is basically a FM10 demo tactic with a fancy title and nothing more. Does this sum up half of the FM tactics community or what? I find it a bit depressing, to be honest.

The title claiming that this is the 'head start to FM10' is hugely misleading. Quite frankly, it's not the head start to anything! Maybe it could be changed to something like 'Tylerbode's FM10 Demo Tactic', which actually describes what it is.

I think this thread is pretty good evidence of the desperate need for sub-sections in this forum. We could have one for those looking for an instant fix - perhaps named the 'downloads forum' - and one called something like the 'research forum' for those who actually want to exchange ideas and theories based on real life.

I still can't believe that this thread has 35 pages despite the fact that it is basically a FM10 demo tactic with a fancy title and nothing more. Does this sum up half of the FM tactics community or what? I find it a bit depressing, to be honest.

The title claiming that this is the 'head start to FM10' is hugely misleading. Quite frankly, it's not the head start to anything! Maybe it could be changed to something like 'Tylerbode's FM10 Demo Tactic', which actually describes what it is.

I think this thread is pretty good evidence of the desperate need for sub-sections in this forum. We could have one for those looking for an instant fix - perhaps named the 'downloads forum' - and one called something like the 'research forum' for those who actually want to exchange ideas and theories based on real life.

I think thats what is needed yeah, I will have a word with the others and see what we can get sorted :)

• 4 weeks later...

im still watching this space BUT...im using the piranha on fm 2011 and lets just say im wolves and im top after 6 games havent conceded yet...must be ok then..ill post screen shot after i complete season or if im still in top 3 half way point :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump ;)

for any one who is interested in using the Piranha tactic from fm 09 ive re created it for fm 11 all ive changed so far is corner setting Attack.....i have not done any major testing with this nor have i created the training for this ...so maybe this can be tweaked to make it work for fm 11

anyways give it ago if your keen ...as tyler mate is nowhere to be seen these days :(

Link : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20212094/Piranha+fm+11+%28Bolton%2C+Aug+2010%29.tac

Bump ;)

for any one who is interested in using the Piranha tactic from fm 09 ive re created it for fm 11 all ive changed so far is corner setting Attack.....i have not done any major testing with this nor have i created the training for this ...so maybe this can be tweaked to make it work for fm 11

anyways give it ago if your keen ...as tyler mate is nowhere to be seen these days :(

Link : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20212094/Piranha+fm+11+%28Bolton%2C+Aug+2010%29.tac

Your bloody kididng me right??

I tested the Piranha on FM11 with Hartlepool...Played 7 games...Won 7 and conceded 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate dont know if its beginners luck, but the tactic surely looks and plays amazing..

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Bump ;)

can someone upload the piranha tactic for fm11 pleas?!
look instead

• 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...