** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

If I have enough interest, I may create a new series of tactics.

If interested, could you post a simple 'YES' or 'NO'.

Thanks in advance.

A big YES from me.

V6 is working wonders for me but it would be interesting to see a tactic set.

Thanks again for all the work you put into this and making me enjoy the game again!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( huge problem... my team is almost fully unhappy, there is no harmony, and the thing is i am not doing that badly in the league

poordefencethough.th.png

unhappylads.th.jpg

check WHY your players are unhappy.

oh and YES for the new tactic sets.

hi i'm manage Udinese second season i need some players Recommend that suit this tactic. i have 20M i'm i need superb DC

and MR or ML?

thanks in advence

Marquinhos, Dentinho, Mesut Ozil, Eduardo Salvio, Alexis Sanchez, Davide Lanzafame, Diego Buonanotte, Henri Saivet, Juan Manuel Mata

:( huge problem... my team is almost fully unhappy, there is no harmony, and the thing is i am not doing that badly in the league

poordefencethough.th.png

unhappylads.th.jpg

there´s something strange with your layout of V6 there... both strikers should have back arrows!?!

This tactic is great theres just 1 little thing whats bothering me. I have Hulk upfront with Cardozo both playing well but i dont think its getting the best out of Hulk. Hes scoring but i know he can play better, im just scared of tweaking it incase it all goes wrong :< any ideas tyler? or am i just being silly

there´s something strange with your layout of V6 there... both strikers should have back arrows!?!

i switched it cuz i my strikers were misfiring.. my scoring sucks, so i put Milito as a target man

they are upset cuz of my league position, and some have lost confidence in their manager :(

my best striker has like 3 goals in 25 games :(

Another update people - every game is with the V6 untweaked and follows the team talk information - I use darkstarr's training for every player at the club apart from the striker's who use Tyler's FORWARD training.

2016/17

Won the league with Spurs for 4th season running - also won the Champions League and the FA Cup - great season.

Also Holland manager for most of the season and had won every game of qualifiers that season for the 2018 World Cup.

Near the end of this season I was offered the Italian job and decided to leave Holland for them (the 2018 World Cup was to be held in Italy - plus I was hoping it may help me in getting the Inter Milan job if it came up!)

2017/18

Stayed with Spurs until the start of December but then the Inter Milan job came up and I took it (just been to see Inter Milan at Easter so they're now my Italian team!) - they were struggling in 16th position when I took over.

Eventually finished in 4th position at the end of the season to qualify for Champion's League - last 3 months of season I showed title-winning form - great season!

Was knocked out of UEFA Cup - quite a few injuries and tough draw.

Managed to get to final of the World Cup with Italy in the summer of 2018 but got beaten by Argentina 1-0 - played well but couldn't break their defence!

Now hoping to win the lot with Inter and maybe move on to some smaller clubs!

Into my documents - then Sports Interactive - then FM09 - then Tactics and Schedules folders.

The tactics are selected through Archived Tactics.

You have to import the training schedules - you do this through the option on the training schedules bit!

Into my documents - then Sports Interactive - then FM09 - then Tactics and Schedules folders.

The tactics are selected through Archived Tactics.

You have to import the training schedules - you do this through the option on the training schedules bit!

THX a lot for your help. i managed to import both training and tactics. thx :):thup:

One little remark on the training schedule is that if you have CM's with good free kick taking then you need to alter the schedule so that set pieces are trained more or else the free kick stats will decline.

Just wanted to have fun so i started up with barcelona and its not even funny anymore :D

89891761.th.jpg

Tweaked the teamtalks a bit though...

haha...

Damn good going there mate :thup:

What are you doing differently in the team talks to the OP then?

Apart from winning all the games, how is the squad performing? Strikers scoring etc?

Hi tylerbode ... i need 2 questions answering if you would not mind

1st. Iam struggling with away games with my MK Dons side (iam using V6 Tactics btw) and i have taken all your advise in lowering team mentality etc... So what do you suggest ?

2nd. What is the difference between V4 Tactic and V5 Tactic ?

Thanks ! :thup:

SAFC1

I never tweak the V6 tactic - and once you get morale high and manage to get some steady results it should kick in big style!

The V4 is a real attacking tactic - the V5 more controlled and balance - when using these tactics I always started with the V4 and only switched to the V5 if going behind by a couple of goals - even though it's not as attacking as the V4 it always got me back in the game - however this didn't happen when I switched from using the V5 to the V4!

V6 is all I use now though (although it has been at big, successful clubs to be fair so not sure how it performs lower league - but I imagine it should work the same!)

haha, wow! i have had rockbottom squad harmony the WHOLE season, have managed to get great results still, and most of my players dont have slight concerns anymore, although 1 or 2 are still unhappy

after 32 rounds, my table looks like this:

leaguetablen.jpg

but my strikers are woeful.. besides Teixeira who I bought in the winter transfer window

myscorers.jpg

This question is not just aimed at Tyler but all those who post on here that are having sucess away from home whilst using V6.

What are you doing to get this success? Ive tried dropping Ment by 3,4, & 5 notches. Ive tried dropping the DEF line 1 & 2 notches. Ive even combined the pair yet still I am struggling to find a winning rhythm away from home.

Like everybody else who uses V6 Home form is great.

This question is not just aimed at Tyler but all those who post on here that are having sucess away from home whilst using V6.

What are you doing to get this success? Ive tried dropping Ment by 3,4, & 5 notches. Ive tried dropping the DEF line 1 & 2 notches. Ive even combined the pair yet still I am struggling to find a winning rhythm away from home.

Like everybody else who uses V6 Home form is great.

im using spurs season 3. reduce mentality by 4 and d line by 2

Away record at the moment is 5-1-1. Pretty pleased with it so far, although im having issues away against the 4-1-2-2-1 oof chelski and city( always get owned!!! T_T)

I used this with my inconsistent Manchester United. It immediately made a difference in offense. In defense, though, Vidic and Ferdinand were getting caught out so I made the following changes:

Move the Defensive Line slider to 50% and move the CBs Mentality sliders to 50%. Otherwise forwards like Torres have a good chance of slipping through and scoring.

We then drew 1-1 against Liverpool (I made the changes after conceding the goal), beat Arsenal 1-0 and easily won the World Club Championship.

Of course, I had forgotten to sort out my Training as this is my first FM season in over a year. So my CBs probably aren't in the best shape.

tyler, can you play a tall, powerfull target man upfront even though you say they need to have flair, finishing, pace, acceleration, etc.

also how would you tweak this to play more defensivly or do you not tweak it??

and also yes to your tactic set request!!!

tyler, can you play a tall, powerfull target man upfront even though you say they need to have flair, finishing, pace, acceleration, etc.

also how would you tweak this to play more defensivly or do you not tweak it??

and also yes to your tactic set request!!!

You could play a TM, as long as he could dribble a bit and wasn't too slow. To tweak V6 defensively, lower tempo, team mentality and defensive line.

found the source of my discontent in the squad...was looking at the 1st team but its not them, its my reserve team causing the problems.. alot of them are unhappy at not being in the 1st team, but alot of them suck! they dont even deserve to be in my reserve team :\

footballmanager.jpg

I am using your tactic, they're working great for the league, but won't work in Europe yet....

Lost Euro cup final from Milan, my whole midfield was injured. I never get further than 1/8 final in CL, any tips?

Any recommendations for players, I have quite a bit to spend?

Also can I put my wingers AMR/AML insteal of ML/MR, or will this suck?

I am using your tactic, they're working great for the league, but won't work in Europe yet....

Lost Euro cup final from Milan, my whole midfield was injured. I never get further than 1/8 final in CL, any tips?

Any recommendations for players, I have quite a bit to spend?

Also can I put my wingers AMR/AML insteal of ML/MR, or will this suck?

Maybe you shold reforce your defense with fasters players like: Zapata ( Udinese), Fazio ( Sevilla), Cáceres (Barcelona), Geromel ( Colonia), ...

Like Tyler said in Europe , against strongers teams, you can "To tweak V6 defensively, lower tempo, team mentality and defensive line."

:)

Maybe you shold reforce your defense with fasters players like: Zapata ( Udinese), Fazio ( Sevilla), Cáceres (Barcelona), Geromel ( Colonia), ...

Like Tyler said in Europe , against strongers teams, you can "To tweak V6 defensively, lower tempo, team mentality and defensive line."

Thanks for the fast reply.

Afraid I cannot buy those players, since it's sept 2012 in-game now, those players play at AC milan juve etcetera, my team would be a step back for them.

Of this series yes. I am going to create a new set, taking into consideration what people would like.

I'd like to see of how you would build a 4-1-2-2-1 Barca style, using the width to stretch defences to demolation, but working for non-wordclass teams also. Don't know if this would be possible though.

my team now :

GK : iker, asenjo

Defender : ramos, pepe, zapata, chienllini, garay, clinchy, srna

Mf : veloso, lass diara, robben, ronaldo, cesc Fab, sneilder, vaart, guardado, camacho

FW: david villa, rossi, adebayor, adriano, ruud.

I'm playing Multi with my friend. this tactic doesn't work for me. 1st season, i used my own tactic, won CL, liga, SC. However, I just lost CL by MU, 1 pts behind barca with 4 games draw. do I have enough good players? Can't explain why my team playing below expected.

my team now :

GK : iker, asenjo

Defender : ramos, pepe, zapata, chienllini, garay, clinchy, srna

Mf : veloso, lass diara, robben, ronaldo, cesc Fab, sneilder, vaart, guardado, camacho

FW: david villa, rossi, adebayor, adriano, ruud.

I'm playing Multi with my friend. this tactic doesn't work for me. 1st season, i used my own tactic, won CL, liga, SC. However, I just lost CL by MU, 1 pts behind barca with 4 games draw. do I have enough good players? Can't explain why my team playing below expected.

Why do you change your tactic if the other one works for you? :O

Thanks for the fast reply.

Afraid I cannot buy those players, since it's sept 2012 in-game now, those players play at AC milan juve etcetera, my team would be a step back for them.

Hi,

Some more CB's sugestions, i think more cheaps,: Paulo André, Miranda (brazilians), Pape Diakhate (Senegal), Daniel Jarque (Spain).

Full Backs: Ibrahima Fae (Senegal), Aly Cissokho (F.C. Porto ), Jorge Ribeiro ( S.L. Benfica), Marco ramos (Racing Clube de Mans), Jorge Fucile ( F.C. Porto), Fabiano Santacroce ( Lazio)...

Hop i help !!