Reserves unsettling the first team?

Recently a lot of my second string have been twisting about not getting games - because they're almost uniformly awful - but now several of my first team regulars are starting to feel concerned about the situation within the club and performances are starting to suffer.

Not a good state of affairs with five league games left to the end of the season and only two points in the title race.

Anyway to sort this business out before this pack of losers cost me the Toon's best chance shot at the title since Keegan was king?

The season just ended; a mass exodus of reserve alsorans is planned for the close season.

It's annoying that it managed to wreck my title challenge. I did manage it, but after having such a great season limping over of the finish line with half the squad concerned to the point of losing form, injured, unhappy and generally looking more like they'd scraped survival at the bottom than success at the top really robbed it from the sense of achievement I'd had with the team a couple of months previously.

Archived