Gudjohnson????4m????

I am man utd in first season (january) And as i have allot of injury worrys (c ronaldo, rooney, tevez, carrick, saha etc) i decided i would need a striker with the ten mil i had (i got 10m from pique)i decided to buy gudjohnson, i got him for 4 mill, is that good? does he play well? hes just back-up btw.

thanks

also, is 10m from pique good,

i am english so go in "£"

Baptista usually gets TL quite soon and for 8M i think its a bit much, selling Pique for that little is not too well but as arsenal_2111 said theres nothing ya can do, ya can only hope he has a low minimum fee so maybe you can get him back as he is superb (although i did sell him in my current united game)

I agree with Arsenal_2111, Gudjohnson is too much for £4m (perhaps half that would have been more appropriate), Pique should have been sold for much more - say £15m - and Baptista probably could have been bought for £4m. But I assume that you are quite rich, unless you are trying to generate funds in which case you could probably look at your reserves and get some money from there (e.g Ben Foster in the summer when he is back from injury). I also think that you are quite unlucky with your injuries - I mean your front three are injured.

Originally posted by pcmeister:

I agree with Arsenal_2111, Gudjohnson is too much for £4m (perhaps half that would have been more appropriate), Pique should have been sold for much more - say £15m - and Baptista probably could have been bought for £4m. But I assume that you are quite rich, unless you are trying to generate funds in which case you could probably look at your reserves and get some money from there (e.g Ben Foster in the summer when he is back from injury). I also think that you are quite unlucky with your injuries - I mean your front three are injured.

DO NOT SELL FOSTER!

Hes a great keeper, top English keeper on the game IMO, beating Carson, James, Green, Hart, Robinson, etc.

Archived