What leagues would you like to see added in the future

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe SI has to think about the interest a new League would bring and how easy it could be honestly researched. I'm not sure if they would send a researcher out to the Somalian Premier League.

Egypt I'd have thought would have been the one but how many would buy due to it being included?

Africa has a few leagues but how many can afford the devices and Game every year?

Iran, Saudi Arabia and other Middle East Leagues appear to be quite strong and have a reasonable wealthy populace with ''time on their hand's'' but could sales be made there?

I hardly noticed most of the added leagues(how long has Belarus been there?) and the ones I did had a novelty value of about a week and haven't made me wish to buy FM any more.

Afr

Africa is seriously under represented. Would be nice to see more African countries included. Nigeria, Cameron, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Angola, DR Congo jump to mind.

As for Europe, Montenegro, Bosnia, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Estonia would be nice.

I see no reason why South America shouldn't be fully active.

every season i have to manually go into the editor if i want to play as my local team, adding various leagues using the national rules, but what bothers me is that i also have to create the league i want to play in (Central Midlands league) and the division directly above (East Midland counties league) as they are not even included in the database despite other leagues of the same level being included. around half of the clubs are already in but unfortunately not the club i like to manage (Clifton All Whites).

The annoying part is that it then screws with the FA cup which is more difficult to sort out. In all honesty the FA cup has too few qualifying rounds anyway.

Archived