question about fmrte and kits

megaman

i am playing a season as FCUM and their first jersey is solid red with a white collar, the second jersey is solid blue, and the third is white with a black collar. what i want to do is change the third jersey to be solid blue and make the second jersey white with a red collar (essentially reverse of their normal home red) which is quite easy using FMRTE. the problem i then run into is when the team wears the second jerseys which are the white ones now, during the matches in the top corner where it says the team name it still has blue as the color behind the team name since originally blue was the second jersey. its not a big deal but its aesthetically annoying and i was wondering if there is a way to change this that anyone knows of.

i am playing a season as FCUM and their first jersey is solid red with a white collar, the second jersey is solid blue, and the third is white with a black collar. what i want to do is change the third jersey to be solid blue and make the second jersey white with a red collar (essentially reverse of their normal home red) which is quite easy using FMRTE. the problem i then run into is when the team wears the second jerseys which are the white ones now, during the matches in the top corner where it says the team name it still has blue as the color behind the team name since originally blue was the second jersey. its not a big deal but its aesthetically annoying and i was wondering if there is a way to change this that anyone knows of.

how do you play as FCUM? or have you used the editor?

Archived