Tactics for those who still play FM08...can't find

wow - thanks!

Im playing with Eindhoven in the Dutch lower division - so my team is not totally bad - but defintely need improvements if i am to challenge for promotion.

Im looking for players aswell who have above a CA of 125 and with wages lower than £5750 as this is my limit - but again its very hard to find players who want to join me. Piatti and Mihelic want to join - but i face competition from Palermo and Villareal. If i offer maximum contract salary to these guys - will i get them do u think??

Piatti tends to go for the money

Not sure what level Eindoven but look at Soley Svensson Daminuta Puri Sburlea Baclet Stancu and perhaps aa few on loan from Arsenal.

Ok will do - do you mean Magnus Svensson? 38 yr old from Vinberg? - if so, he does look pretty strong for his age.

Yes - Ony lasts 1st season then just backup but can turn into a good coach. Another player for 1st season only is Kinkladze. You can probably use them as tutors.

Playing lower league with Oxford tactics you just need a good parent for a few cheap loans.

Yes - Ony lasts 1st season then just backup but can turn into a good coach. Another player for 1st season only is Kinkladze. You can probably use them as tutors.

Playing lower league with Oxford tactics you just need a good parent for a few cheap loans.

My parent for Eindhoven is actually PSV! lol.

So i would say i have a pretty strong parent club. Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord always have good youngsters - but i just hope if i bid to loan some of PSV's reserves/youth's they will actually come - most of the time i get "has no intention of joining xxxxxxxx on loan" in my previous games when loaning from parent clubs.

I have made a bid for Magnus Svensson - looks great even if only for one season.

Archived