Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a problem - I know how difficult it is to get started up so its nice to see people working hard to get it moving forward (and some familiar names :)).

I'm just unbridging the mediawiki version uploaded there so that people can register shortly if you want to start up usernames too :)

Edit/Delete what you need to in that wiki - and if anybody needs anything else I'm always contactable here on PM.

Peter - I've set up http://www.fmliveonline.com/fmwiki/index.php?title=Main_Page for you which is blank.

If you are happy with that then let me know and I'll sort out your admin account.

Has anybody got a domain yet or do you want me to sort that out for you too? Footballmanagerwiki.com was taken too (which I saw suggested earlier).

Thanks, will that be our domain then?

You'll be able to do whatever you need to do within the wiki (i.e. set admin/mods).

I'm just trying to speed the process up whilst I'm waiting on things to move some of your articles across there (the content is more important than layout right now) - it's not too painstaking either. I'll sort out the domain now.

You'll be able to do whatever you need to do within the wiki (i.e. set admin/mods).

I'm just trying to speed the process up whilst I'm waiting on things to move some of your articles across there (the content is more important than layout right now) - it's not too painstaking either. I'll sort out the domain now.

Get that man a pint! You are a star mate :thup:

Remember, at the end of the day the plus side with the wiki is that it is created by the community and belongs to the community :) I don't claim any ownership over it at all :) Like I said earlier too, I pushed so bloody hard for a FML wiki and I appreciate how hard it is to get it rolling in the first place. It's great to see so many interested people for a FM wiki over the space of just a couple of days!

The domain has been sorted out and should be pointing towards the Wiki tomorrow for you :)

So is footballmanagerwiki.co.uk going to our domain name then?

I'm on an early shift 0700 x 1600 tomorrow - but I'll try and ensure its done sometime during that if I can :) If not, when I get home a whole 5 minutes afterwards or similar hehe.

You can still edit the wiki as linked above (http://www.fmliveonline.com/fmwiki/). Sign up an account now Peter and I'll set your privs :)

Can I have my admin account back too JJay? :cool:

The domain already points now for quick access :)

And Peter - your rights have been set. For reference, to set others you can go to the Special Pages link on the bottom left and go to User Rights Management to set your Mods/Admin (sysops/bureaucrat)

The domain already points now for quick access :)

And Peter - your rights have been set. For reference, to set others you can go to the Special Pages link on the bottom left and go to User Rights Management to set your Mods/Admin (sysops/bureaucrat)

I thought the old admins would get their accounts back too :(

If someone could make all the groups eg Premier League clubs I would be happy to copy all of the club ones onto FMWiki.

EDIT: I'm making them now, making titles seems quite easy. Now for making a new page...

EDIT AGAIN: I've made the league sections, but don't know how to add a new page e.g. a Arsenal page.

I've subscribed.

One way to create a new page is to put the name of it in the search bar and click on go.

Then if there is not already a page you get an option to create it. :thup:

Thanks, I got there myself in the end and have finished the Arsenal page. Except one thing, I can't see to get it to do a new line.

GK: Almunia

DR: Sagna

appears as

GK: Almunia DR: Sagna

Archived