Football Manager Wiki

pnefc22 said that he has already done articles on CA & PA, & that it was only a matter of just postng them up. Maybe you two should have a look at both of your articles & come up with the best article combined?

It only took me about 10 minutes to do (felt i should add something seeing as i've posted alot in this thread) so i have no problem at all if it's replaced by pnefc22's article, considering he had already said he would do it. Apologies for not noticing this before.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It only took me about 10 minutes to do (felt i should add something seeing as i've posted alot in this thread) so i have no problem at all if it's replaced by pnefc22's article, considering he had already said he would do it. Apologies for not noticing this before.

It really doesn't bother me being honest. I'll leave it to pnefc22 & you to sort it out amongst yourselves :thup:

Nice atricle on FM2008 there Jod :thup:

Does anyone have a list of the value ranges for club reputation?

e.g.

8,000 - 10,000 = Worldwide

7,000 - 7,999 = Continental

etc

Thanks. It did not take me too long to compile. :D

I am not too sure of where you could get a list for club reps.

I have no idea tbh, you planning on making one for it?

I'm going to bed now, will finish the club guides in the morning.

Yeah i've made an article with a simple explaination of what club reputation is, i thought it would be good to include the ranges.

Thanks. It did not take me too long to compile. :D

I am not too sure of where you could get a list for club reps.

Ok no problem i'll work it out myself tomorrow at some point.

We need money and internet wizz's for that mate.

I think you could get a free webspace so money would not be a problem. Creating a website would not be too difficult either.

However I still prefer the wiki at the moment as with creating a website I think we would be tinkering around with the layout, design and how it looks rather than just focusing on the content which is the most important in my opinion.

I hope no-one minds, but I have added some info to the SPL league page, some of the league rules and setup was missing, and as it is usually my league of choice I guessed I should put it in. Also unless anyone else has started it I would like to write the Celtic page.

I hope no-one minds, but I have added some info to the SPL league page, some of the league rules and setup was missing, and as it is usually my league of choice I guessed I should put it in. Also unless anyone else has started it I would like to write the Celtic page.

No, that is good. The more people that contribute the better. :thup:

It was me.

I don't like scrolling and as more and more articles get added it'll end up as one long list to scroll down through to get to the relevant section.

Navigation needs to be smarter as it grows.

Is there any way to spread out the text better without the table? I find the table very off-putting for some reason. I agree that the text needs to be spread out better :thup:

What's the difference, or have you changed it back?
I changed it back to normal, then changed it back to CP's format incase others prefer it.

Archived