CaptainPlanet

Football Manager Wiki

3,390 posts in this topic

ah, about that. File's corrupted and i don't have time to put it together again :(

How the hell did you manage to corrupt a text document!? :D

I'll try and get something up on it soon then..

By the way, is anyone interested in helping out me and Jammy in the day-to-day running of the site? There's lots of things we want to get covered in the next few weeks and could do with a bit of help :)

I would help, but i'm going away soon.

And i don't know alan :confused: Brother might have mucked about with it :mad:

I'd be interested Alan, in helping with the running. I have plenty of spare time at the moment, and I have the internet while I am away between this thursday and next tuesday, so I am not away for any of it.

How do you manage to corrupt so many things, Tom? Got a virus or do you share your computer or what? :D

EDIT: BTW, I have found about 50ish stadium files on one of my pen drives which I thought I lost but it turned up in a pair of jeans I had not worn for around 3 months, so I will be getting them up soon.

Dunno :confused: No viruses, just checked Anti-virus software. I defragmented my hard drive this morning as well. Share the laptop with bro and dad

:D Jammy, are you in Mexico? Living there? Or what?

I keep noticing it on your location and keep meaning to ask but never do?

I'd be interested Alan, in helping with the running. I have plenty of spare time at the moment, and I have the internet while I am away between this thursday and next tuesday, so I am not away for any of it.

How do you manage to corrupt so many things, Tom? Got a virus or do you share your computer or what? :D

EDIT: BTW, I have found about 50ish stadium files on one of my pen drives which I thought I lost but it turned up in a pair of jeans I had not worn for around 3 months, so I will be getting them up soon.

That'd be great Rob. Adding infoboxes, sorting out the look of some pages, categorising pages and setting up the FM10 section are the main things we're looking at doing at the moment.

You should just write the stadium profiles on the site as you go along tbf, that way they won't get lost!

Yeah, Alan's spot on with this one. :thup:
As usual :cool:

Yep. He's from Guadalajara iirc.
Yeah, Alan's spot on with this one. :thup:

Wow, never knew that!

Alan, how the hell can you remember how to spell Guadalajara?????

You saying my hometown got a stupid name¿

I curse ye with SWINE FLU! ;)

1. No i wasn't saying it was stupid, just hard to spell

2. I've already had swine flu, so i'm immune to it :p

Wow, never knew that!

Alan, how the hell can you remember how to spell Guadalajara?????

You should know by now that I know everything.

Here's to our favourite Mexican, Jammino :*****)

I'll have the FM10 stuff up shortly.

:cool: FM10 looks and sounds great. I'd put each of the substantial new features under it's own seperate sub-heading, like the new, improved editor where you can create leagues, gets it's own section on the FM10 page :)

There's quite a lot we're going to be doing with FM10 news, it's going to take up around 10-20 pages I'd imagine instead of just the one.

Screenies have been uploaded and I've changed the main page. What should we do with the 'why have we set this up' bit?

League creator looks awesome.

Main page has been edited, new FM10 category set up and a few pages for FM10 have been set up. Anyone else want to help get all the pages up and everything sorted? (Rob?)

Two new categories are on the main page now, FM10 and FMH10. Hopefully we will be ableto have a FML section if JJay has any of the articles stored.

I have put up something about our site on the FM10 website. Should be up in the next few days (has to be approved first).

Yeah, that would be great Alan.

I am packing tonight so, won't be able to do much tonight but tomorrow, I will be on the site.

Sounds good Rob. There's still a bit of work that needs to be done on FM10 pages.

We've some surprised lined up for the next couple of weeks on the site, I won't tell you anything about them now but you'll see soon!

If you've been on the site today, you may have noticed the new forums we have!

Get posting away, to try and add another dimention to the site!

Cheers :)

Double post jammy ;)

I'll be on there ASAP :D Does this make the old forum redundant then?

As if it wasn't about 3 months ago Tom? ;)

Yeah, I suppose it'll replace the old forum. We also got a few new features like a youtube player (plays vids from some other sites but that doesn't really matter), an MP3 player and we're also cleaning and re-uploading all the player screenshots.

There's also the chance we'll be expanding the site to FML soon. JJay had a site called FML Wiki that went down a few months ago and will probably be revived again on our site.

Should be an interesting couple of months then, with all of that going on! :D

Should be, I won't have much time on my hands though from September-June though so I won't be doing as much as I used to.

And I'm not really avalible for the next few weeks, new house doesn't have internet yet :(

Nah, JJay's just the one who does stuff we want but can't do ;)

What's Peters excuse then? ;)

Told me yesterday he'll be able to help us once he gets back from maccy D's. Hasn't got back to me yet, he must have some strange eating habits.

My excuse is that i'm packing for holiday and i'm on holiday for almost 2 weeks with no computer or internet connection :D

Haven't had internet on holiday for a couple of days, because it was protected and no-one knew the password but I cracked it :D

So, I should be back on it doing stuff now. I have plenty of spare time for the next few months.

Glad to hear some of you have time to do something with the site, you know what to do now... ;)

Forum is off to a flyer I see :D

Good to see this still progressing, KUTGW guys. I've not done much for a while as I've been away most of the summer, plus my sign up takes some time, but I'm around for the next 6 weeks or so. If I have nothing else to do I'll try and help out :thup:

New forum :eek:

Good to see this still progressing, KUTGW guys. I've not done much for a while as I've been away most of the summer, plus my sign up takes some time, but I'm around for the next 6 weeks or so. If I have nothing else to do I'll try and help out :thup:

New forum :eek:

Welcome back dude, haven't seen you in a while :)

Oh and good luck to hamilton and Rob in the CSE awards, noticed you two were nominated for a few awards.

Thanks Alan, although i doubt i'll win tbh! Up against Rob and canvey in one, whilst Greasy Chip Butty (GCB) and brettney1980 will provide stiff competition in the other :eek:

Thanks anyway! :thup:

PS. hamilton and Tom are the same person Alan ;)

:D

Indeed Jammy, indeed :D

Is there anything apart from the player profiles that needs doing atm? I've got a lot of spare time before going on holiday on wednesday, so i might be able to help out :D

Could do a club guide, haven't had a new one for a week or so?

Or whatever you fancy :D

I might add something on the Paul Wallace challenge: Difficulty GODLIKE Part 3, providing i get permission from NepentheZ :) Seeing as i'm trying to get Brennan to 1000, it's on my mind at the moment :D Going to be close as to whether i can actually complete it with him!

I've made the page on the Danny Roberts Challenge now, however it would be useful if a mod could create a disclaimer for NepentheZ and i've just put a line saying credit goes to NepentheZ from these forums.

He also gave me permission to do a page on the Youth Player Project, which i'll do later this afternoon :)

Also, if someone could add those 2 pages to the "Challenges" category, i'd be grateful :thup:

I've added the Danny Roberts Challenge into the Challenges category :thup: Just add [[Category:Challenges]] at the bottom of the page.

Cheers JS and thanks for telling me how to do it :thup:

I'll also do a player profile for Michael "Legend" Potts if i have time.

PS. Potts is a legend due to his fantastic goalscoring exploits in my dafuge's challenge save :D