Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell did you manage to corrupt a text document!? :D

I'll try and get something up on it soon then..

By the way, is anyone interested in helping out me and Jammy in the day-to-day running of the site? There's lots of things we want to get covered in the next few weeks and could do with a bit of help :)

I'd be interested Alan, in helping with the running. I have plenty of spare time at the moment, and I have the internet while I am away between this thursday and next tuesday, so I am not away for any of it.

How do you manage to corrupt so many things, Tom? Got a virus or do you share your computer or what? :D

EDIT: BTW, I have found about 50ish stadium files on one of my pen drives which I thought I lost but it turned up in a pair of jeans I had not worn for around 3 months, so I will be getting them up soon.

I'd be interested Alan, in helping with the running. I have plenty of spare time at the moment, and I have the internet while I am away between this thursday and next tuesday, so I am not away for any of it.

How do you manage to corrupt so many things, Tom? Got a virus or do you share your computer or what? :D

EDIT: BTW, I have found about 50ish stadium files on one of my pen drives which I thought I lost but it turned up in a pair of jeans I had not worn for around 3 months, so I will be getting them up soon.

That'd be great Rob. Adding infoboxes, sorting out the look of some pages, categorising pages and setting up the FM10 section are the main things we're looking at doing at the moment.

You should just write the stadium profiles on the site as you go along tbf, that way they won't get lost!

Yeah, Alan's spot on with this one. :thup:
As usual :cool:

There's quite a lot we're going to be doing with FM10 news, it's going to take up around 10-20 pages I'd imagine instead of just the one.

Screenies have been uploaded and I've changed the main page. What should we do with the 'why have we set this up' bit?

League creator looks awesome.

As if it wasn't about 3 months ago Tom? ;)

Yeah, I suppose it'll replace the old forum. We also got a few new features like a youtube player (plays vids from some other sites but that doesn't really matter), an MP3 player and we're also cleaning and re-uploading all the player screenshots.

There's also the chance we'll be expanding the site to FML soon. JJay had a site called FML Wiki that went down a few months ago and will probably be revived again on our site.

Good to see this still progressing, KUTGW guys. I've not done much for a while as I've been away most of the summer, plus my sign up takes some time, but I'm around for the next 6 weeks or so. If I have nothing else to do I'll try and help out :thup:

New forum :eek:

Good to see this still progressing, KUTGW guys. I've not done much for a while as I've been away most of the summer, plus my sign up takes some time, but I'm around for the next 6 weeks or so. If I have nothing else to do I'll try and help out :thup:

New forum :eek:

Welcome back dude, haven't seen you in a while :)

Oh and good luck to hamilton and Rob in the CSE awards, noticed you two were nominated for a few awards.

I might add something on the Paul Wallace challenge: Difficulty GODLIKE Part 3, providing i get permission from NepentheZ :) Seeing as i'm trying to get Brennan to 1000, it's on my mind at the moment :D Going to be close as to whether i can actually complete it with him!

I've made the page on the Danny Roberts Challenge now, however it would be useful if a mod could create a disclaimer for NepentheZ and i've just put a line saying credit goes to NepentheZ from these forums.

He also gave me permission to do a page on the Youth Player Project, which i'll do later this afternoon :)

Also, if someone could add those 2 pages to the "Challenges" category, i'd be grateful :thup:

Archived