Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started making a Wycombe Wanderers page. Nobody edit it please as i will finish it tomorrow. I'm really tired and i'm going to bed. See the updated site and you guys in the morning. Feel free anybody to create and edit pages for other League 2 sides, but DO NOT EDIT WYCOMBE WANDERERS PAGE AS I WILL FINISH IT TOMORROW. :D:thup:

Nice to see the updates to the wiki page. Great job with all the additions. :thup:

Now, since I'm finally home after a snowy day, time to update that MLS page to be the greatest piece of English written since Shakespeare! :D

Well considering that Shakespeare hardly created his own work, basically cut and paste, with some edits, kind of reminds me of some essays I have done in the past, he hardly can take much credit. He could be considered a playwright.

Well considering that Shakespeare hardly created his own work, basically cut and paste, with some edits, kind of reminds me of some essays I have done in the past, he hardly can take much credit. He could be considered a playwright.

I guess we have something in common then. :D (wikipedia thank you ;))

Peter, did you change the colour scheme a few minutes ago? I changed it back just for now.

I thought I ought to ask what colour scheme do you all think would be best? If we can reach a general agreement then we'll change it. If not, we better leave it as it is for now.

So, what's everone's opinion on the current look & feel of the site?

Yeah, that was me. I was wondering how it went back. The colour is fine the way it is in my opinion and not really the most important thing to me anyway as long as the font is legible. I was just checking to see what other colours would look like and I don't think there is a preview button for that so I had to save it but was going to put it back. I wasn't going to change the colour without asking first. :D

Yeah, that was me. I was wondering how it went back. The colour is fine the way it is in my opinion and not really the most important thing to me anyway as long as the font is legible. I was just checking to see what other colours would look like and I don't think there is a preview button for that so I had to save it but was going to put it back. I wasn't going to change the colour without asking first. :D

I know, I hate that there's no preview button. If you al noticed, I wasn't able to get it back to the exact same colour, but it's similar enough now.

Is there a more Sports Interactive colour? Like, blue, white and black? That would be good. Although it may look like Estonia's flag.

I don't think you can combine colours for the background. I was messing around with selecting a colour from the Football Manager logo and seeing what would that look like.

Is there a more Sports Interactive colour? Like, blue, white and black? That would be good. Although it may look like Estonia's flag.

Well, I have the option to select a background, menu, text & link colour. One colour for each. If I tried to make a SI themed colour scheme, I'd probably muck it up.

Just an idea for this thread; maybe put the link to the wiki in the opening post? Therefore people who look at the thread can quickly see what we're talking about and hopefully generate a bit more interest.
Good idea. Hopefully CP will agree to it.

Well, I have the option to select a background, menu, text & link colour. One colour for each. If I tried to make a SI themed colour scheme, I'd probably muck it up.Good idea. Hopefully CP will agree to it.

I'll try changing the colour scheme if you and everyone else like and I'll note down what the current hex values are so if I make a mess of it (which I might :rolleyes::D) I can put it back. :)

Although you or Peter can change it as well and put it back if some of us aren't happy. :D

I'll try changing the colour scheme if you and everyone else like and I'll note down what the current hex values are so if I make a mess of it (which I might :rolleyes::D) I can put it back. :)

Although you or Peter can change it as well and put it back if some of us aren't happy. :D

Go on then jod, mess around with the values a bit & we might find a colour scheme that we can all agree on. Or are people happy with the current one?

Go on then jod, mess around with the values a bit & we might find a colour scheme that we can all agree on. Or are people happy with the current one?

I'll mess around with it then and if people are happier with the current one then I'll put it back. :thup:

Is it possible to put security on the wiki? What i mean is that, for example when a colour scheme is decided upon, is there anything to stop Joe Bloggs coming along and changing it (as well as other things to the detriment of the site)?

Only the wiki admins can change it. That's me, Peter & jod.

I have to agree. Sorry jod :D

Don't worry. No need to apologise. :D

I was just picking a colour from the logo and seeing what it would look like. I don't like that colour either to be honest and I was trying different shades to see would it make a difference. I'll try something else. :D

By the way, is everyone happy with the theme. There are 4 different ones so will I change that or leave it as it is?

As I said above (You might have missed it as I edited in after I posted) is everyone happy with the theme. There are 4 different ones so will I change that or leave it as it is?

Just get rid of the green & I'll be happy! :D

I think we should go back to the original colours.

Edit: The light green isn't great either.

Pink?!

You big girl

Btw, why aren't I an admin Peter? Bit rude, don't you think?

Pink is my favourite colour. ;):D

No, that was a mistake (I would say that :D) I was having a look what a very light red would look like but it was pink I got. :rolleyes:

Arsenal, you are not even a member of the wiki.

As I said above (You might have missed it as I edited in after I posted) is everyone happy with the theme. There are 4 different ones so will I change that or leave it as it is?

I've got no idea what the other themes look like so wouldn't mind seeing the different themes if you wan't to give them a try.

Archived