Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. I'll let JJay know.

2. I agree with this, but I won't be able to contribute much except for maybe a few screenshots.

Thanks.

Screenshots would be a great help. I haven't contributed many player profiles but I think if we get a good structure going with them, then they will get to be a better standard. I will increase my workload on the Wiki substantially after I have done my exams.

Rob - The forum seems to be down at the moment. Not much to worry about, it was working fine yesterday iirc.

Ok, no worries.

It doesn't get used very much anymore.

Can I ask whether or not, that all the official team thread OP's could be counted as a start for the team pages??

We need to get permission from the authors of those threads before we can put their OPs on the wiki site.

I like the layout of the screenshot. Looks professional.

Do you think we should have a slow down or stop on adding player profiles until we have them all with screenshots and with some FM related info in them?

Love it Alan. Unfortunately my laptop that has FM09 on has had to go back to Acer and so I can't add anything like screenies for the players at the moment. I'll carry on adding players throughout the next month or so if that's OK.

I like the layout of the screenshot. Looks professional.

Do you think we should have a slow down or stop on adding player profiles until we have them all with screenshots and with some FM related info in them?

I don't have any opinion on this really, because apart from screenshots, I won't be adding anything to the player profiles. It's entirely up to yourselves, but sure if someone wants to keep adding player profiles, I don't think we should stand in their way.

Cheers lads.

Keep adding the player profiles for the players if you can then, Stig. Me and Alan can upload the screenies.

If you can(I know it could be quite hard), try and give some FM related info in the article.

For example, you could look at the screenshots and then, deduce some strengths and weaknesses etc.

I'll carry on adding player profiles and maybe if I have personal experience of the player playing for me I could give a brief account of what I thought of him. What do you think guys?

That would be great, Stig.

I just created this Henri Anier page and most of the information I gave on him was made from looking at his screenshot.

Good job. You going to post up the stadium profiles now? ;)

For the player screenshots, how about you work backwards from Z and I continue on from A? That way we won't overlap.

And stig, do you think it'd be a good idea to create a few sub-categories for player profiles? We've over 60 profiles now iirc and it's getting a bit cramped up.

We could do what I am doing/going to do with stadium articles and put them into leagues and then, into teams. But, to do that we would need a lot more articles.

IMO, unless we have an ingenious idea, leave it as it is until we hit 120, and then, we have to do something.

I will go and do the stadiums now :D

Alan, I will work back from Z.

Stig, if I upload a bunch of players with their screenshots and give you the links on here, will you get the information for them?

Just to let you guys know, it looks like it's just the three of us working on the wiki regularly now. Arsenal_2111 has decided to quit coming on these forums, for now at least. Hopefully he comes back soon, he's put a lot of work into the wiki.

I will try and help out more often, but I am clueless with all the screenshots etc.

If you just open up the page editing section and look at what template code we've put in to make something-or-another appear, then it's fairly easy to follow.

Just out of interest Alan, how many edits have you made to the Wiki in total now?

Plus, what has happened to CaptainPlanet as he is a mod, created the thread and I haven't heard from him since. Has he taken a break from the forums?

Just checked and he has made 20 comments in this thread.

Just out of interest Alan, how many edits have you made to the Wiki in total now?

Plus, what has happened to CaptainPlanet as he is a mod, created the thread and I haven't heard from him since. Has he taken a break from the forums?

Just checked and he has made 20 comments in this thread.

Just checked, roughly just under 1,500.

CP just came up with the idea, he hasn't been a mod since the switchover in the early days.

Any chance that you can call it Italian Serie B so we can differentiate from other Serie Bs (eg. Brazilian) mate? That's if you haven't done it already.

Any chance that you can call it Italian Serie B so we can differentiate from other Serie Bs (eg. Brazilian) mate? That's if you haven't done it already.

OK, will work on it tonight and post tomorrow (work)

You may have noticed that some regens you have scouted have funny personalities. This is not a bug! Some of the Football manager/Sega workers have put themselves in the game as regens. All of them have random potentials but more often than not none of them will be great. To find these players type faceinthegame in the search filter. When scouting these players there personalities will be funny and not normal like "cluck cluck". An example of this is:

How on earth that could possibly be a bug is beyond me! :D

I'll fix up the image you posted, it isn't working. The regen personalities thing was already brought up here, but sure it doesn't do much harm having it on the fake players page.

Cheers. :thup:

The wiki forum is back up now - was gone for about a week. No big deal, we'll only ever need it for opinion polls really - which seem kind of pointless, considering every single one of them have been completely one-sided.

I have asked JJay to move the clock forward an hour.

Another request from me for a mod to deal with

Sorry about requesting something again.

Can we have this page deleted please: User Page

It is one of the spammers user page. It is empty but I don't think that when you look at the users names that we have, that this is a good name to have on it :D

Another request from me for a mod to deal with

Sorry about requesting something again.

Can we have this page deleted please: User Page

It is one of the spammers user page. It is empty but I don't think that when you look at the users names that we have, that this is a good name to have on it :D

I don't think it's possible to delete user profiles.

Archived