Football Manager Wiki

Cheers hamilton, I see you've added a page on dafuge's challenge. I hope you don't take offense to this, but I think there's a good bit there that's not really appropriate. For example, the 'Rules for this thread' bit makes it look like a blind copy and paste job from the challenge thread. :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't the whole page taken from the post?

Needs to be rewritten imo, so it makes more sense in the format it is in.

Also, does anyone have permission from Dafuge to make a page about it?

The first two lines aren't, I think. Maybe we should just link to the challenge thread after that?

I think maybe a little bit explaining what the challenge is, and then links to www.dafugeschallenge.com and the thread?

But, like I said, wouldn't we need permission from Dafuge to make a page on his challenge?

I highly doubt you need permission to make a page on the challenge. Copying and pasting from the thread yes, but making a page on it - most likely no.

Sorry lads, if anyone needs to make changes, which is most likely, then feel free as some of the text is mucked up. Forgot to ask Daf's permission, but i'm sure he won't mind.

I only copied and pasted as i don't have much time atm with revision and other things :)

Sorry lads, if anyone needs to make changes, which is most likely, then feel free as some of the text is mucked up. Forgot to ask Daf's permission, but i'm sure he won't mind.

I only copied and pasted as i don't have much time atm with revision and other things :)

I've edited out most of the bit you copy and pasted, just for now.

Hi dafuge:)

I think that page is done now, don't really think anything else needs adding. I put a little bit at the end about the rules, but nothing too much. If anyone thinks that there should be more on the rules then just add it in. :)

Are we going to do pages for other popular challenges? Like, Gundo's?

EDIT: I've also done a couple of redirects for Dafuge's Challenge. :)

Hi dafuge:)

I think that page is done now, don't really think anything else needs adding. I put a little bit at the end about the rules, but nothing too much. If anyone thinks that there should be more on the rules then just add it in. :)

Are we going to do pages for other popular challenges? Like, Gundo's?

Maybe one page dedicated to challenges?

I would agree with a section for challenges, then all of the challenges put in it. I have added the FC United page as well guys, i will edit it when i have time. If someone could add a picture of their badge and links to Bury FC, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Dafuge's Challenge, that would be great :thup:

I would agree with a section for challenges, then all of the challenges put in it. I have added the FC United page as well guys, i will edit it when i have time. If someone could add a picture of their badge and links to Bury FC, Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City and Dafuge's Challenge, that would be great :thup:

Haven't done the badge, but done links.

For future reference, all you need to do it put [[ ]] around what you want to be linked (as long as it is the exact name of the page)

I reckon having a page each for the most popular challenges (Gundo's, Dafuge's and Ter's San Marino) is alright, then a seperate challenges page for other, less popular/well known, challenges. ?

I think we should start with a single page for all the challenges, then when it gets too big, maybe go onto separate pages. It's all up to you guys though.

The page 'Chester' is redirecting to Chester City, which isn't made yet. Could the Chester page be deleted, as it isn't needed?

I think we should wait and see what stig has to say on this, seeing he made the page. Do you plan on using it as the title for another page?

ssestig did. Out of interest, why do you ask?
All information taken from www.wikipedia.org

Read the article fgs! I knew you'd be causing trouble when I saw you'd made a post

Stig wrote it HoPeY

So Stig wrote it? Or was it taken from wiki's official site? Which is it boys? Make your minds up? :D

Anyway there are some slight problems with it that is all, not moaning I was simply asking who wrote it. :thup:

So Stig wrote it? Or was it taken from wiki's official site? Which is it boys? Make your minds up? :D

Anyway there are some slight problems with it that is all, not moaning I was simply asking who wrote it. :thup:

Stig posted it on fmwiki, but the information is copied from normal wiki. Care to make any corrections to it? ;)

He also plays for the France national football team. He demarcation is usually as a defensive midfielder. He is best known for his shy and humble demeanor, simple distribution, good technique and effective tackling.

Spot the flaw. ;)

I can also tell you "simple distribution" is wrong. Effective tackling is an interesting phrase to use; I’ll have a proper look at the whole article in a while. :p

I’ll keep my Lyon bias views to a minimum! :D

Spot the flaw. ;)

He demarcation?

I can also tell you "simple distribution" is wrong. Effective tackling is an interesting phrase to use; I’ll have a proper look at the whole article in a while. :p

I’ll keep my Lyon bias views to a minimum! :D

"Toulalan is the best defensive midfielder in the world. He is to me how Song and Coquelin are to Dhuey"

HoPeY, you can't put that! :eek:

I took all the info from 'normal' wiki and skimmed it to remove any citations and din't read it word for word. In what way would I have been in trouble?

Not really to be honest. To be honest I don't know who to ask now that jod's gone. Not much point asking in the editors forum either, there doesn't seem to be any regular helpers in there now, just a massive amount of questions with few answered. I try to help out there occasionally, but it's all a bit messy in there.

Anyway, I'm rambling on now so simple answer - no :D

Archived