Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the delay for the FC United page, but i have had a lot to do recently and i have 9 end of year exams next week, which aren't at the end of the year :D I'll also do a Dafuge's Challenge page for the Wiki and upload them both when i have the time to do so :)

Sorry about the delay for the FC United page, but i have had a lot to do recently and i have 9 end of year exams next week, which aren't at the end of the year :D I'll also do a Dafuge's Challenge page for the Wiki and upload them both when i have the time to do so :)

Good stuff hamilton :thup:

Check you out :cool:

Yes Peter.

No it's not, it's TOM :D

Good work guys, keep it up :thup:

:D is his surname.

And I think you'll find his name is in italics. Some people... :)

EDIT: Just seen you have edited your post and the quote is written in italics for the whole thing. But, my fans, I can assure you that is was previously written TOM

I've done a bit of housekeeping - updated the bit on 9.3 on the main page, re-categorised a few pages that had not so much content and changed the layout of two or three stadium factfiles to keep things consistent (hope you don't mind Rob).

well if you want me to edit the millwall stadium page, id be glad to help out, but the rest, nah, i think ill just sit in the sun...

im trying to annoy you, its not working, so i will get to my original point, ive been on the site and its looking good, keep it up lads :thup:

I've done a bit of housekeeping - updated the bit on 9.3 on the main page, re-categorised a few pages that had not so much content and changed the layout of two or three stadium factfiles to keep things consistent (hope you don't mind Rob).

I don't mind.

Although, I haven't looked at what you have changed yet :D

I will look now.

well if you want me to edit the millwall stadium page, id be glad to help out, but the rest, nah, i think ill just sit in the sun...

im trying to annoy you, its not working, so i will get to my original point, ive been on the site and its looking good, keep it up lads :thup:

Very true tbh. :D

Cheers anyway.

I don't mind.

Although, I haven't looked at what you have changed yet :D

I will look now.

I just added that box-thingy that you have in most of your factfiles. Hopefully that makes sense.

right

well i love to help out in everything, so after my exams ill do some research on wikipedia and see how you "do it" < insert better choice of words there

tbh ive been looking at the site and wishing i could help out for a while now, but just didnt want to ask in case of embarrassment. (just like prom) [not, shes fit! :D]

It's fine what you have done, Alan.

The stadiums you edited where ones not done by me, and I guess people don't know about the layout that I want them done in.

Apart from Portman Road, which I did but I must have forgot to put the box thing on it, unless someone removed it :D

The other two you edited:

Galpharm Stadium and Alexandra Stadium

I don't know who made these. Although, Alexandra has a different layout to the layout on all of mine, but I know why the person did this and I will sort it.

I have loads of stadiums to add, but I just haven't got around to it yet.

It was me who had started the Alexandra Stadium page and not finished it.

Edit: Docklanders - If you can/want add some information on Millwall and their players.

Ah right stig, jimmyriddle did the rest though I *think*. Most of the other stadium pages have Rob's layout, so I thought we might as well stick to it, unless anyone prefers the other way?

I'm not a technical person Jon and i am adding stuff to the site when i can. Frustrating for WW atm as we have been dominant, but we need to score, then we will be going up :D

Who are you?

I thought it was you Stig.

You followed the layout posted in the discussion page, I presume.

I have kind of changed it to make it look better and include the information on the Stadiums/Facilities page.

Does anyone think that I should include Training and Youth Facilities in the stadia articles?

I haven't done so far because I thought that it isn't part of the stadium but I guess it could be useful information. Plus, I don't think this information has been put anywhere else for the teams so far. Although, it could be in a fraction of the Club Guides.

It is definately too small to have a whole article about though for each clubs.

Does anyone think that I should include Training and Youth Facilities in the stadia articles?

I haven't done so far because I thought that it isn't part of the stadium but I guess it could be useful information. Plus, I don't think this information has been put anywhere else for the teams so far. Although, it could be in a fraction of the Club Guides.

A big :thup: from me.

I thought it was you Stig.

You followed the layout posted in the discussion page, I presume.

I have kind of changed it to make it look better and include the information on the Stadiums/Facilities page.

Correct I did.

I think to include it as it is pat of the facilities of the club(s) that use the stadium.

Tom, are you on your phone or I-touch? Or something?

Yep, i'm on my iPhone Rob. Still no goals though, we should be ahead by 2 or 3. WW need to win as we need to win to stay in the title race as Brentford are 3-0 up :( Stupid Darlo player getting himself sent off after 2 mins :mad:

EDIT: NOOOOOOO :mad: WE ARE BEHIND :( 1-0 VALE

Archived