Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't mind doing the Leigh Genesis one as they are just down the road from me about 2 mins to the staidum in the car :D

Ah, I'd love an page on them. Just started with them on dafuge's challenge and don't have the first clue about the club :D

Give us time Saulty. We've just started on this :D

Is there a chance that you could write something on Walsall for it?

haha, sorry :)

erm, i "could" write something for walsall, but im sure u'd like to keep your wiki tasteful :D

ask wyrley_saddler when he's around, he know's more about the club than me :thup:

haha, sorry :)

erm, i "could" write something for walsall, but im sure u'd like to keep your wiki tasteful :D

ask wyrley_saddler when he's around, he know's more about the club than me :thup:

Is Walsall that bad that you wouldn't be able to keep the wiki tasteful? ;)

I'll ask when I see him around here.

Is Walsall that bad that you wouldn't be able to keep the wiki tasteful? ;)

I'll ask when I see him around here.

walsall's lovely :rolleyes:

if your on about the team, then ask wyrley

if your on about the town, then its the people that enhabit is, except me ofc.

:D better than crewe :rolleyes:

Just the team on FM wiki. I didn't bring up personal opinions on your club, I simply asked you if you would write a page on your club, which you declined to do. Over the course of the season, I agree, Walsall have been better than Crewe and hopefully, if we stay up, we will try and reverse that next season but this season isn't over for us and won't be, as far as I feel, until Leicester visit the Alex in 3 weeks time.

Just the team on FM wiki. I didn't bring up personal opinions on your club, I simply asked you if you would write a page on your club, which you declined to do. Over the course of the season, I agree, Walsall have been better than Crewe and hopefully, if we stay up, we will try and reverse that next season but this season isn't over for us and won't be, as far as I feel, until Leicester visit the Alex in 3 weeks time.

dw mate, i didn't take any offence

and i was only joking about crewe, fairly good team, and not a bad place :)

OK. Will have a look now. Any chance that we could have a page about OTF Radio on the wiki to raise attention about it?

Where would we fit it in though? Miscellaneous section I suppose?

Myself and Peter are working on something to put up in the fansites forum so let me know if you want to have some input on what we put into it. :thup:

I've been busy the last few days, and am away from tomorrow until Friday this week. I might be able to write some articles to put up when I get back though. I'm thinking of doing a league guide for Indonesia, probably my favourite league to manage in so far on FM09. I know nothing about it IRL though :p

I've been busy the last few days, and am away from tomorrow until Friday this week. I might be able to write some articles to put up when I get back though. I'm thinking of doing a league guide for Indonesia, probably my favourite league to manage in so far on FM09. I know nothing about it IRL though :p

Well I think some local knowledge should be required in order to paint an accurate guide.

I'm not very well-versed in the Indonesian League myself, but I remember reading in rancer's signup (The Asian one or something) and there was someone who had quite an intimate knowledge of Indonesia.

Well I think some local knowledge should be required in order to paint an accurate guide.

I'm not very well-versed in the Indonesian League myself, but I remember reading in rancer's signup (The Asian one or something) and there was someone who had quite an intimate knowledge of Indonesia.

Yeah, I remember reading that, I'll use that as a source for real life information, and I've just found the league website as well :thup:

I am working my way through all of England's stadia and when I have done them, including English Northern Northern League :D (don't ask), I will post all of them up.

I will post some up tonight and do some linkage for the new stadia page.

Is it really such a good idea to include your date of birth on your user page? I dunno, that struck me as something you definately shouldn't do.

Probably not actually...

Where's Tsigalko?

I'm not going to pretend I know what you mean, and just say 'Huh?' :confused: :D

Stubs

Club Guides

Chelsea

Preston North End

Shaktar Donetsk

Nation Guides

Canada

Holland

Mexico

Russia

Player Profiles

Anatoli Todorov

Landon Donovan

Gameplay

Bosman Transfers

Training Facilities

Physios

Graphics & Skinning

Graphics Packs

Skins

Miscellaneous

Championship Manager

Sports Interactive

Empty Pages

Every MLS page apart from LA Galaxy

Dani Aquino

Coaches

A lot of the League Guides

Training Facilities

Any plans to do something about the hall of fame, I have always wondered how many points you get for different trophies also alot of people ask how to clear it out could be helpful.

That's a good idea, might do some research into this and write a page on it soon :thup:

Unless anyone else has an idea on how this works?

Archived