CaptainPlanet

Football Manager Wiki

3,389 posts in this topic

Peter's hell-bent on getting his infraction points back.

[quote name='peter-evo']Little creep.[/QUOTE]

Lack of safety wink worries me. :(

I can't keep this nastiness going. Sorry Jammy, you know my intimate feelings toward you so don't worry ;)

lol i wouldnt be worried about the wink :D

[quote name='peter-evo']I can't keep this nastiness going. Sorry Jammy, you know my intimate feelings toward you so don't worry ;)[/QUOTE]

That was more of a flirty wink than a safety one. I would be afraid if I were you Jammy

[quote name='peter-evo']I can't keep this nastiness going. Sorry Jammy, you know my intimate feelings toward you so don't worry ;)[/quote]

Or is it your intimate feelings towards Alan - bit of jealousy shining through?;)

[quote name='ftg87']That was more of a flirty wink than a safety one. I would be afraid if I were you Jammy[/QUOTE]

Afraid?

I can't wait mate ;) :p

[quote name='ftg87']That was more of a flirty wink than a safety one. I would be afraid if I were you Jammy[/quote]

Who are you :p

[quote name='small Mac']Or is it your intimate feelings towards Alan - bit of jealousy shining through?;)[/quote]

Im allowed two :cool:

Jammy :D

Jammy, you filthy boy

Peter, you know damn well who I am, your Lord and Master ;)

[quote name='ftg87']Jammy, you filthy boy

Peter, you know damn well who I am, your Lord and Master ;)[/QUOTE]
Darth Vader?

[quote name='peter-evo']Darth Vader?[/QUOTE]

Close, Mary Poppins

[quote name='peter-evo']
Im allowed two :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thats what you think *evils*

EDIT: Yeah, maybe we should stop with the off topic ness... :(

I blame Peter, he comes back from his holiday at Butlins and starts causing all sorts of trouble :D

[quote name='small Mac']I blame Peter, he comes back from his holiday at Butlins and starts causing all sorts of trouble :D[/QUOTE]
Butlins? Pfft, I am a camper.

God I had to word that carefully.

Oop, sorry about contributing to the off-topicness, convo got interesting and had to join in.

FWIW, I did mean to be involved in doing the Wiki, but I have had a lot of real life work to do that has eaten into the time I would have used to do this

[quote name='small Mac']I blame Peter, he comes back from his holiday at Butlins and starts causing all sorts of trouble :D[/QUOTE]

I agree. But we shouldn't let ourselves be led by him.

[quote name='ftg87']Oop, sorry about contributing to the off-topicness, convo got interesting and had to join in.

FWIW, I did mean to be involved in doing the Wiki, but I have had a lot of real life work to do that has eaten into the time I would have used to do this[/QUOTE]

We're alright to spam, we've worked hard on this.

But you? Get out of our thread :p

[quote name='ftg87']Oop, sorry about contributing to the off-topicness, convo got interesting and had to join in.

FWIW, I did mean to be involved in doing the Wiki, but I have had a lot of real life work to do that has eaten into the time I would have used to do this[/quote]
Work or else I'm afraid we'll have to throw you out :cool:

i am not at school due to easter holidats , and i heard people talking about this wiki, thats why i got involved and decided to my huddersfield Town team :D
Lee Clark's Barmy Army (we beat Scunthorpe tonight 2-1)

[quote name='jimmyriddle']i am not at school due to easter holidats , and i heard people talking about this wiki, thats why i got involved and decided to my huddersfield Town team :D
Lee Clark's Barmy Army (we beat Scunthorpe tonight 2-1)[/QUOTE]
People? Care to share?

Everyone follow my lead and set the wiki as your homepage :thup:

(Forum preferences)

Jimmy - Where did you hear?

[quote name='ahmufcwafc']Work or else I'm afraid we'll have to throw you out :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see you try Alan :p

I'll have a look through the Wiki now and make a note of anywhere I feel I can contribute and get on it when I next have some free time. That good enough for you sir? :D

[quote name='ahmufcwafc']Everyone follow my lead and set the wiki as your homepage :thup:

(Forum preferences)

Jimmy - Where did you hear?[/QUOTE]

Already done :D

[quote name='arsenal_2111']I agree. But we shouldn't let ourselves be led by him.

We're alright to spam, we've worked hard on this.

But you? Get out of our thread :p[/quote]

Agree, if he was a graduate of Haven then fine, but Butlins just doesn't cut the mustard here.

[quote name='small Mac']Agree, if he was a graduate of Haven then fine, but Butlins just doesn't cut the mustard here.[/QUOTE]
Does the inability to read posts cut the mustard :p

'Tis now my homepage.

[quote name='ftg87']I'd like to see you try Alan :p

I'll have a look through the Wiki now and make a note of anywhere I feel I can contribute and get on it when I next have some free time. That good enough for you sir? :D[/quote]
Boarderline acceptable, so I'll allow you to continue posting just for now. :D

[quote name='ahmufcwafc']Boarderline acceptable, so I'll allow you to continue posting just for now. :D[/QUOTE]

Thank you for being so gracious :D

[quote name='small Mac']Agree, if he was a graduate of Haven then fine, but Butlins just doesn't cut the mustard here.[/QUOTE]

TBH, they are both rubbish IMO. Live in a town with a Butlin's in it and a Haven just up the coast so I see a lot of the riffraff they attract ;)

[quote name='ftg87']Thank you for being so gracious :D

TBH, they are both rubbish IMO. Live in a town with a Butlin's in it and a Haven just up the coast so I see a lot of the riffraff they attract ;)[/QUOTE]
Breen?

I would like to know where Jimmy heard about us.

Forgot to mention this earlier. Michael Foster, the head at FM WeeGiE, updated our FM WeeGiE page today :thup:
[quote name='peter-evo']Breen?

I would like to know where Jimmy heard about us.[/quote]Me too. Please tell us jimmy :)

i have seen it in the CSE forum on people's Location and it seemed interesting plus i have seen this at the top of the GD forum a couple of times.

[quote name='jimmyriddle']i have seen it in the CSE forum on people's Location and it seemed interesting plus i have seen this at the top of the GD forum a couple of times.[/quote]Oh, must've been rancer then.

[quote name='jimmyriddle']i have seen it in the CSE forum on people's Location and it seemed interesting plus i have seen this at the top of the GD forum a couple of times.[/QUOTE]

Oh right ok then. I thought you meant from other forums...

[quote name='peter-evo']Breen?[/quote]

Brean? There aint no Butlin's there, I do live down the coast from there though

[quote]I would like to know where Jimmy heard about us.[/QUOTE]

Me too actually. Great to see word of an endeavour from here being spread around

EDIT: Need to type faster

[quote name='arsenal_2111']Oh right ok then. I thought you meant from other forums...[/quote]
How on earth? :D[quote name='peter-evo']And I thought we had some publicity :(

That's great Alan.[/quote]You sound delighted. Guess you're just upset that you, our *official* representative, didn't get a PM :D

I've got 11 more people to do and then i have completed the Huddersfield section well apart from Staff :D

[quote name='ftg87']Brean? There aint no Butlin's there, I do live down the coast from there though

Me too actually. Great to see word of an endeavour from here being spread around

EDIT: Need to type faster[/QUOTE]
I meant Minehead?

[quote name='peter-evo']I meant Minehead?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the one.

[quote name='peter-evo']I meant Minehead?[/quote]

Wait, i was taking the mick by saying Butlins, did you infact go to there on holiday? :D

[quote name='small Mac']Wait, i was taking the mick by saying Butlins, did you infact go to there on holiday? :D[/QUOTE]
No, I did last year though and am going in September. Will have to come and find you Dean!

[quote name='peter-evo']No, I did last year though and am going in September. Will have to come and find you Dean![/QUOTE]

Dear God, wish I hadn't mentioned it now ;)

[quote name='peter-evo']No, I did last year though and am going in September. Will have to come and find you Dean![/quote]
Sounds spam-tastic. So.. has anyone here visited this website before then? :p

[quote name='ftg87']Dear God, wish I hadn't mentioned it now ;)[/quote]

You can't wait, admit it. Do you live near the Butlins

[quote name='ahmufcwafc']Sounds spam-tastic. So.. has anyone here visited this website before then? :p[/quote]

:p

[quote name='ftg87']Dear God, wish I hadn't mentioned it now ;)[/quote]

Haha, same here :o

[quote name='ahmufcwafc']Sounds spam-tastic. So.. has anyone here visited this website before then? :p[/quote]

Sorry, what website we talking about?

[quote name='small Mac']Sorry, what website we talking about?[/quote]
Come to think of it, I have no absolutely idea.

[quote name='ahmufcwafc']Sounds spam-tastic. So.. has anyone here visited this website before then? :p[/QUOTE]

What website? I thought this was a dating chat room :p

On my journey through the Wiki, I have found a few pages I can, hopefully, improve, including the Bristol City one, so I will get started on doing that in some spare time over the next few weeks :thup:

[quote name='peter-evo']You can't wait, admit it. Do you live near the Butlins?[/QUOTE]

No, thank God, live about a mile or so uptown. Can still hear the noise if there is a concert or something on though

lol im actaully not surprised that you dont know what website your talkin about

EDIT: i bet he's straight down there when he hears the music :p :D :p

Done pages for Dean Ashton and Madjid Bougherra.

ok im doing Denis Law as he is classed as a Huddersfield Town Legend, i was just wondering should i still put him in Player Profiles or should he be in a different thing (e.g. Legend)