Football Manager Wiki

And, so would you have to add me, ssestig, smallmac and the other contributors of this thread as admins so that we could edit?

Hopefully, we don't get to that situation and the spammers get bored with spamming :D

I might make some international tournament articles.

I will do 10 stadium articles tomorrow and maybe a tounament article. Plus, some bits and bobs of articles which I have not finished.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought regarding the stadia articles - How about we just leave the stadium profiles in the page of the club/nation that plays there? Let's face it, there's more or less the same information about the stadia in the stadium pages as there in the club pages

Also, regarding player profiles - Is the aim of having a profile for every player realistic? Personally, I feel we should only have a page on players infamous to the FM/CM series, like Tó Madeira. Otherwise it'd esentially just be a waste of time because wikipedia has all that information & more anyway.

I'd like to hear what you all think about it :)

Also, regarding player profiles - Is the aim of having a profile for every player realistic? Personally, I feel we should only have a page on players infamous to the FM/CM series, like Tó Madeira. Otherwise it'd esentially just be a waste of time because wikipedia has all that information & more anyway.

Well, we probably won't have every single player in FMWiki anyways. :p

I'm new to the series (FM08), the only parts I can contribute to the wiki is MLS stuff...

I probably won't have much time to contribute to the wiki anyways...too busy these days.

Well, we probably won't have every single player in FMWiki anyways. :p

Well, what I saw on the introduction section of the player profiles page was that the aim is to have every single player's profile on the site. Needless to say, I took it out since we only have about 10 at the moment :D

Cheers for that Jammy :)

One question though, are you sure it was BenArsenal that made it. Looking back on the history, it initially said that tcoleman1 made it.

tcoleman1 may have been the person who made the page? It was definately BenArsenal who made it, I did a search in the International Management thread and found it.

Yeah, I reckon so. Who wants to do it?

I don't mind. If no one feels up to it, I'll do it later on. But go ahead if you want to do it.

Are we allowed to put something on the main page about this? Like, in a seperate text box?

No

:eek:

What affiliates forum is this?!

It's a small forum for affiliate sites' webmasters. Nothing to get excited about, it's not very active :D

It's like SIASII, but private.

Who changed the 'Stadiums/Stadia category so that it was listed in Alpabetical order?

I think that this is a bad idea.

As, before you could read what leagues and which club it belonged to and was much easier to find a specific club with.

I think that once we get lots of stadium articles it would look bad.

So, my idea is that we have them categorised into League Stadium pages, which have all the clubs in that league's stadiums in.

I might do some more Crewe profiles tonight. To keep the players who have the same name I will enter date of birth eg. Billy Jones 790102 if he was born 2nd Jan 1979. Is that OK?

If it is easier you can call me Stig if you want.

Who changed the 'Stadiums/Stadia category so that it was listed in Alpabetical order?

I think that this is a bad idea.

As, before you could read what leagues and which club it belonged to and was much easier to find a specific club with.

I think that once we get lots of stadium articles it would look bad.

So, my idea is that we have them categorised into League Stadium pages, which have all the clubs in that league's stadiums in.

Why not have one list using wiki's function to order by certain columns? surely that would accomodate everyone :p

Archived