Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I noticed that the Tottenham team needs updating.

Also under "Regen Editing - How to add your own regen" there is nothing.

There are a lot of articles that are unfinished.

The Regen Editing article is mine but I am still working on getting it to work on 09, so I will only post it up when I have got it working.

I noticed that the Tottenham team needs updating.

Also under "Regen Editing - How to add your own regen" there is nothing.

Yeah, there are a few articles like that. I think jod123 was going to do them, but he's got lost again.

Yeah, there are a few articles like that. I think jod123 was going to do them, but he's got lost again.

I'm not lost. ;)

I moved and now am back home for the weekend. I could not come on here as I had no internet connection. I even had no TV until Thursday night.

Ok rob, I added a picture for the LA Galaxy article if you don't mind. :)

And Landon Donovan will be coming back to MLS in the next few days. ;)

No problem!

Add as many pictures as you like.

There were some good pictures in the thread.

I put {Add picture} on a few threads which I want pictures adding on.

I would add them myself but am unsure as how to go about this.

No problem!

All you do is upload the picture by using the upload file link on the left.

When you have it uploaded just put the name of the picutre you uploaded it as in the article like this [[name of image]].

You can also change the size, alignment and other things like that by putting those in like this [[name|size|alignment]]

An example from the wiki is [[image:MajorLeagueSoccer.png|200px|right]]

On the left there is a link to help and if you go there you will find a guide on editing on the wiki which includes all this. It is very helpful and easy enough to understand.

Hope that helps. :thup:

It's really hard getting the images in the place you want them to be. I definately wouldn't recommend trying it, it does my head in :D

It is not difficult at all. :p

Just align them by putting in the alignment you want as I said above. You can also change the vertical alignment the same way.

It is not difficult at all. :p

Just align them by putting in the alignment you want as I said above. You can also change the vertical alignment the same way.

I know you can align them to a particular side. The main thing bothering me is that there's no way to resize the image you uploaded to have it the exact size you wanted.

No problem!

Just put a screenshot of the finances and the like from the start of the game I suppose... (January 2008)

Oh, and I edited a few things like links in that page. And Steve Cronin was part of a group of players waived recently to get under the roster limit...

I know you can align them to a particular side. The main thing bothering me is that there's no way to resize the image you uploaded to have it the exact size you wanted.

Yes there is. Just specify the size like above. [[image_name|size]]

But what do you put in for size? Is it like "180 x 160", something along those lines?

No you just put in something like this [[image|200px]]

200px is the size

100px will obviously give you half the size and that 200px will give you and so on.

Is it the same person jod? Can I have a link to the article being spammed?

I was incredibly lenient with him/her as well and they are more people spamming it as well with different ips so I warned all them as well even though they could be the same person.

It is the discussion page of the main page. I have reverted it back though.

I think he should be banned for a week, or would that be a bit harsh?

It is just an ip so that is not a good idea as you should not ban them for that length of time. I'll block him/her for now if they do it again though.

Don't ban him for a week as that ip could be shared by anyone else.

I've posted up a warning on the discussion page :D

I see it but is that a good idea? People might be wary of editing the page at all now so if they have a legitimate request they may be cautious and not asking incase they fell they are misinterpreted. I think we should just warn the people doing it. There must have been 20 different ips that I warned and they will each get a message. Personally I think that is enough. We have a feature to protect the page if we need to as well to stop unregistered users from editing or stop everyone from editing except admins.

Archived