Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tbh I think 3 is too many, if someone is trying to ruin work made by people trying to help the community they don't deserve rights to edit it even after one warning.

My opinion, of course.

Can I ask again who has 'reserved' doing various country pages?

It is simple to undo the edit once we cop it but maybe you are right. I put in 3 as that is the max I would have. There is 5 on Wikipedia which I think is far too much. Obviously 3 is my opinion as well so if more people want less then that is fine.

Oh yeah, we have lost links to them from the home page now as I changed the home page. I think rancer was written beside Canada but that was all. The rest were red links but without a name beside them.

Also I was just reading on Wikipedia and we should not permanently block an ip address as they can sometimes be dynamic (which means they change) which means anyone (even one of us if we have a dynamic ip) could be blocked if they got assigned that ip address in the future and their ip could change which means they could still access it.

Also I was just reading on Wikipedia and we should not permanently block an ip address as they can sometimes be dynamic (which means they change) which means anyone (even one of us if we have a dynamic ip) could be blocked if they got assigned that ip address in the future and their ip could change which means they could still access it.

That's true. Also if we banned someone, I bet he/she would be even more driven to spam our pages.

It is simple to undo the edit once we cop it but maybe you are right. I put in 3 as that is the max I would have. There is 5 on Wikipedia which I think is far too much. Obviously 3 is my opinion as well so if more people want less then that is fine.

Oh yeah, we have lost links to them from the home page now as I changed the home page. I think rancer was written beside Canada but that was all. The rest were red links but without a name beside them.

K, would it be alright with people if I did England's one? Think it could be quite good.

Both urls seem fine to me...

I wrote up a bit of the Canadian team (I will write a lot more once later on, when I get bored of coursework :p), and thinking of writing about the USMNT team too, if no one rejects... :D

Write what you want. :thup::D

Not much has happened today. It's been one of the slowest development days since the start, mainly due to the all-guns firing start though.

Can we have a vote on the layout option?

Because I do dislike the new option.

I understand that we don't wan't a major list but at least could we have the links like 'Gameplay' and 'Technical' etc. in a list going down the page.

Both urls seem fine to me...

I wrote up a bit of the Canadian team (I will write a lot more once later on, when I get bored of coursework :p), and thinking of writing about the USMNT team too, if no one rejects... :D

Did you like my reserve I did for you on it?

Go for it, the more we get done the better

Not much has happened today. It's been one of the slowest development days since the start, mainly due to the all-guns firing start though.

Well there's not much to write about now, I can't think of anything.Take it easy, we do have 130 articles since Tuesday ;)

I understand that we don't wan't a major list but at least could we have the links like 'Gameplay' and 'Technical' etc. in a list going down the page.

I prefer the new layout. How about we make a seperate page with links to all articles on it?

Yeah, I think that is a good idea.

You want the links from the banner moved out of it to be like a list on the page?

Is that the only change you want?

I prefer them in the banner to be honest but I'll follow the majority. :thup:

Well there's not much to write about now, I can't think of anything.Take it easy, we do have 130 articles since Tuesday ;)

I prefer the new layout. How about we make a seperate page with links to all articles on it?

There is already a special page called All Pages with them all on it. :thup:

"Very strong on paper" :p

It's very true in a way. I cannot seem to understand how on earth can we lose to Honduras and Jamaica... :(

I didn't mean we could beat up on the States and Mexico. :p

Oh, and our strikers are useless... (well Radzinski was good, but the key word is was...)

EDIT: on the youth team now :cool:

EDIT2: very strong on paper in the CONCACAF region, for more verification lol

I'll go ahead & write the FM06 page now. Who reserved the FM07 page & do they plan on actually doing it? It's been left blank for ages :D

It could have been me who reserved it but if iut was, then it was an accident and feel free to edit it and do it if you want.

Can someone make a redirect to the Major League Soccer page when you type in "MLS"? (if possible, I'm too lazy to type the whole name every time. On wiki, i just type "mls")

Oh, and rob, I'm already starting to think about making some individual wiki player pages, from the uncreated red link pages of de Guzman and DeRosario on the Canadian page. :)

Archived