Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were you, I wouldn't do anything for the site right now - I'm really not sure when, or even if, it'll be back online.

If you were going to do them anyway, then obviously do so, but if it's just for the site I'd recommend you wait until we know a bit more about what's happening.

:)

If I were you, I wouldn't do anything for the site right now - I'm really not sure when, or even if, it'll be back online.

If you were going to do them anyway, then obviously do so, but if it's just for the site I'd recommend you wait until we know a bit more about what's happening.

:)

Why what's happening to the site? If I am allowed to ask.

Done a lot of work on this today:

Training has been completely rewritten

Various staff pages completely rewritten (including 'Chairman', 'Manager', 'Staff')

'Attributes' has been redesigned to have links to all 4 pages that have types of attributes on them.

Successful day, in all :)

If anyone has a link to the guidelines for FM11 7* coaching, it'd be much appreciated!

EDIT: Finances page and FM06 page been added to, meaning we now have no stubs on the site!

Very good Jammy to have no stubs left on the site. I'm starting on my guide on Crewe for FM11 and it's nice to see GTPG are already up for a variety of teams and players.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As in squad or team guide for FM11? If it's the former I can sort that out. If it's the latter i'm either still waiting for permission for the GTPG Inter thread or I haven't got round to putting it on yet.

What, so have categories?

If that's what you mean, I reckon it's a good idea.

So, if you gave players who have FM09 and FM10 profiles the following categories:

[[Category:Player Profiles 2009]]

[[Category:Player Profiles 2010]]

and then made them sub categories in the FM09/FM10 categories etc

If that is what you mean, I like the idea :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rightyo, the site's updated again, there is now a competition running with a year long subscription to FML on offer!

what i've done:

• (sidebar) moved links into two separate boxes
  • (sidebar) removed 'selected articles', 'help', 'facebook & twitter' and 'about'
  • (sidebar) added 'FMW in pictures', 'competition', 'facebook', 'twitter' and 'community portal' which now leads to...
  • this thread in the fansites forum - doubt it'll get many views but ah well!
  • the header on the main page is slightly changed
  • competition added (including own page, T&C page and mention on Feb 11 picture
  • facebook and twitter both updated - hopefully they'll start being used a bit more at some point!

FEBRUARY ON FOOTBALLMANAGERWIKI.CO.UK

TWITTER | MAIN SITE | FACEBOOK

On the 20th of February, we celebrate our 2nd birthday as a site, and have a fantastic competition to celebrate! You can get a years subscription of Football Manager Live absolutely free, just by answering a simple question about the game! To find out more about this great competition, please visit the main site and search for 'Competition' - who knows, you could be the lucky one!

February's Editor's Pick is an article about Skipping the Start Up Videos. If you want to know how you can do this, either click here or search for 'start up videos' in the search box!

made by the community

for the community

AffiliateFM10.png

• 2 weeks later...

We've now had 17 entries to the competition, which is more than I was expecting in all honesty!

Still over a month to go - it'd be good if we could reach 30 entries by the end!

The facebook group has also grown a lot - to 42 members now, from about 7 earlier in the week.

We got a mention on the Football Manager group, which I think got us a lot of extra views/entries/fans!

Archived