Hunter Lionheart

Training/Youth Facilities

14 posts in this topic

My board agreed to improve them both maybe 3 seasons back now. I remind them every season, and they say they've agreed to it, yet nothing is happening.

Is this a bug? Or is Derek Shaw just an arsehole?

Possibly a bug. Maybe you just don't have the money?

What's your bank balance? Any loans outstanding? And what are your facilities currently at?

Lots of money. No loans.

And uh... I can't seem to find facilities. They shouldn't be that great though. Every time I ask they say they're looking into it/have approved it.

To find the facilities you need to go to the infomation screen and there is a tab that you need to click to view the facilities(it's in the top right hand corner)

go to information then click views top right then click stadium/facilities to see how they are now.

My board agreed to improve them both maybe 3 seasons back now. I remind them every season, and they say they've agreed to it, yet nothing is happening.

Is this a bug? Or is Derek Shaw just an arsehole?

Bad language??????????????????? :p

Im suprised you have gotten away with this, i await a mod to view this

Edit it while you can

mine too. i have quite a bit of money with colchester united and have asked the board about 4 months ago for new training facilites to which they replied yes but still no improvment:confused:

im also waiting for my board to improve my 'basic training facilities' and 'minimal youth'. anyone know how long its meant to take to do the improvements?

All facilitys/youth development changes in the close season same as stadium changes, basically it should start as soon as the new season officially rolls into town