Awesome at home - Abysmal away please help

The title says it all, using the same tactics home and away and similiar style team talks, can anyone give me any hints or tips to improve my away form. I play a fairly attacking 4-4-2 with a direct style, always create plenty of chances at home and 55-60% possesion, away from home im lucky to get a shot in and have 40-45% possesion playing the same way. Help please

You should post in here for tactics help. :)

Anyways, you should have a slightly more defensive tactic on the road. Slow tempo. Short passing. Counter-attack.

I think the lads at the T & T forum can help you out a bit more than I did here. :D

(waits for jod to post ;))

Sorry for post in wrong forum, very frustrated and about to fling laptop at wall. I will try what you said and have a more in depth look at the T&T later, thanks

You should post in here for tactics help. :)

Anyways, you should have a slightly more defensive tactic on the road. Slow tempo. Short passing. Counter-attack.

I think the lads at the T & T forum can help you out a bit more than I did here. :D

(waits for jod to post ;))

That's slightly contradictory to what counter attacking should be surely? I thought counter attacking works best with quick passing?

If your away to big teams, Shut up shop, and break on the counter attack.

Dont even try for a win unless they have had a few players sent off.

If its smaller teams, Go look for the goals, but keep defense your main priority, dont be too adventurous, but generally look to come away with three points rather than one

Archived