Aaron_AO

retraining to natural

10 posts in this topic

people keep telling me you can't do this but i've just retrained feghouli to natural centre mid after a years worth of training and playing in that position.

I have never been able to do it, I didnt think you can.

Of course you can.

I've had Ronaldo natural MR, Nani natural ML, Ayew natural ML and Marchionni natural MR

It took 1.5 years, 2 years, 1 year and 6 months respectively

Was he already accomplished? And did he stay there after you stopped training?

nope.

i love this game more now. more realistic that if i retraina playr from 16 to be a centre mid, he will become natural.

And did he stay there after you stopped training?

A player who you retrain to natural will "forget" this retraining over time (I retrained a player to natural, changed the position I was retraining him, and within a month he was back to accomplished again).

Just look at how Benitez has turned Kuyt into a natural right winger, of course its possible ;)

A bit easier when the player started his career in the position you retrain him for, no?

Thanks for the info. Might be worth me investigating my training again :)

A player who you retrain to natural will "forget" this retraining over time (I retrained a player to natural, changed the position I was retraining him, and within a month he was back to accomplished again).

If you hadn't tried to retrain him to a further position, would he have remained natural I wonder? Or do you have to keep training him forever?

I'm in the process of retraining an AMR to a striker. He is currently 'competent' and I want to get him to 'natural' eventually, so I'm interested.