FM is boring *not a moan*

I kinda get bored after so many season and have to start again, thats the thing for me. I'd always love to play as a small club but its those wednesday night games against gainsborough trinity that drive me back to higher division clubs.

Pick a Top 6 Prem club and load the game with use real players unticked. You know the club, the league but dont have a frickin clue about the players?

thats a good idea i think i will load it up tonight then play when i get back from the hospital tomorrow cheers fella ;)

if you want to take boredom to a whole new level try Dafuge. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ This game in the BSS is about as fun as watching paint dry.

I get the same issue every year man....after the transfer deadline closes the last few months are just painful to get through. But each year I swear that is it and then I keep coming back for more in June.

if you want to take boredom to a whole new level try Dafuge. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ This game in the BSS is about as fun as watching paint dry.

I get the same issue every year man....after the transfer deadline closes the last few months are just painful to get through. But each year I swear that is it and then I keep coming back for more in June.

lol i cam imagine i tried a bss game and i got to nov and was falling asleep on the game at 11 in the morning ! lol i have started one with united with fake players but i think i might of found a fault with this all that changes are the names and nationality there is still a 37yr old keeper with just about same stats as van der sar, as well as others tbh ?:s

maybe its just not the game for you?

but i love football manager i dont really play many otha games bar fifa and guitar hero .

just thut that the players are the same bar names and natinoality anyone else find this with fake teams ?

And mike i know its not boring i just cant get into a game atm

I think people get bored because they stay to long at the same team. In real life if you got bored of a club youd move on. I have a great save going in which i started off at QPR im now at Inter having been at Juve and Spurs along the way.

I left spurs because i got bored of the Prem and needed a fresh challenge so i resgined after winning the FA cup and the following November i got the Juve job, Oh course after winning the league they got took over and sacked me. 6 months later Jose got the bullet and Inter came calling.

Now me and Juve are going at it for most cups and in the League, it makes it more interesting because Juve sacked me and there new manager Nedved hates me.

If you keep starting new games you`ll never build up a career in the game, for me thats the best thing about FM.

p.s i managed to win the league unbeaten this year but Juve knocked me out in the semi's of the Champs leag. next season its mine!!

Set yourself some rules to keep it interesting. I have a wage structure, I sell players as soon as an of of 2.5 times their value comes in and I never pay more than 2.5 times a players value. It makes it more interesting and the sales/signings rules mean that player turnover is quite high so you're constantly scouting for players and trying to gel your team.

Archived