Sports Interactive Community
Somerandomguy

The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Won 2 to 0 agaisht Leeds

Im Newcastle in 2018 and that was the last game of the season winning the League for a point ahead Man City,

My next game is the Final of the FA Cup agaisht Man U.

And the 1000th post goes to Fausto.

2-2 with Man Utd against my former team Newcastle. Battling with me as I try and my beloved United back to the top after they finished 4th in 2010-11 and 5th in 2011-12 after which SAF retired.

Charity chield:

Tottenham 0 - 1 Man Utd

First league match of the season:

Man City 0 - 3 Man Utd

My young wonderkid Adrian Florés (newgen) scored a screamer from 25 yards, AGAINST CITY!!! :D

Shrewsbury 1-2 Oxford United

Just got them promoted in my first season now 10 points from AP to League 1

Chelsea 2-1 Manchester City

FA Cup Final 2012

Also won the EPL 2 points ahead of City despite losing my last game of the season to Middlesborough...thank god Kranjcar popped up for Spurs to beat City.

playing as Villa, was 1-0 down at home to Blackburn, Milner pops up with 2 injury time goals to win it, jumping ensued! :D

Terek Grozny 4-0 Rostov

Jo scores 4 goals on his debut, gaining a 9.78 rating :cool:

Barcelona 0-2 Real Madrid

1st leg of the 2010/2011 Spanish Super Cup. Kaka y Higuian. :cool:

Sampdoria 0-5 Triestina

Red card for Samp in the 27th minute made this game a walk in the park. Three goals from both my left-backs, one as a substitute. :thup:

Mohun Bagan Athletic Club 4 - 1 East Bengal

Great win against the rivals means we are top with a months break till the next game.

Air India 1 - 3 Mohun Bagan

Another win means we're ten games unbeaten in all competitions.

Berwick Rangers 2-1 Annan Athletic. With it we restore a ten point gap between us and 5th place, looking good for a playoff spot.

5 Apr 2015

Albacete Balompié 1 - 0 Real Murcia

Last game of the season: Gueugnon - Amiens 3-1(2-0).

Losing didn't matter, as in the previous game won Pacy Vallée d'Eure at home 2-1(0-1) and with Créteil at fourth place losing, won promotion to Ligue 2. Ended in 62 points with Créteil at 60.

2014 World Cup Final:

Argentina 1 - 0 Italy

Sergio Aguero hit the winner in the 4th minute of first-half stoppage time. Culminated my run to the Cup which consisted of 2 wins (Algeria and Poland) and a draw (France) in the group stages, and knockout wins over Saudi Arabia (5-1), Cote d'Ivoire (2-1), United States (3-1), and then Italy.

Southampton 6-5 Leicester City

Top of the Championship, unbeaten in 18 league games, and then -

2-0 down within 15 minutes to the current FA Cup holders with goals from Fryatt (9) & Anichebe (15), pulled back with goals from N'Gog (22,41),Llanna (34) & Bojinov (43) before Solano(45+3) made it 4-3 in my favour at HT.

Second half was just as mad.... Anichebe(54) levelled it at 4-4, Bojinov(58) put us back in front only for Solano(72) yet again pulled them back into it, all i can say is thank god for N'Gog with the winner on 83!

i just lost the Community Shield agaisht Man U.

Newcastle 1-1 p Man U

Lost 3 to 1 in Penaltis in 2018

Last day of the season, going for a playoff spot after relegation from the EPL Shef Wed (me) up 3-0 with 20 to go goalie gets red carded for handling outside of the area....wtf he was inside....Notts County score from the Free, then score strait of the restart, back up goalie fouls in the area, strait red for violent conduct they score penalty...its now 3-3 with 2 mins extra time to go my dc throws in back to my keeper (my striker) and he does a bloody enckleman strait through the foot and into the goal........................................... 4-3 playoff dreams gone

Ivory Coast 0-1 Ghana African Nations Semi Final.

Gutted - think i might get sacked now - but so few players to choose from with only english league running.

got nigeria next in 3/4 playoff

p.s. won quarter final v senegal 7-4!!!!!

Fleetwood Town 1-2 Eastleigh

Last game of the season, needed to match or better Luton's result to win the BSP, they cruised to a 4-0 win over Solihull. At half time, we were 2-0 up and comfortable. Then we gave away a silly goal and you could see my team falling apart under the pressure. Our passing was wayward, our tackling poor, but somehow Fleetwood couldn't take advantage. 90 minutes on the clock, one of their strikers gets free in the area, shoots. Keeper makes a good save but can only parry it back to their other forward. He slots it home. Noooooooo! It's over. We've lost the titl....OFFSIDE!!!!!!!!!!! I love you linesman!!!!!

12 April 2015

Albacete Balompíe 3 - 1 UD Almería

Ferrie Bodde 19 (pen)....................Estíven Vélez 24 (pen)

José Lafuente 26

Jordan Dupray 90+3

Turkey 4 Hungary 2

Gokhan Unal (46,55,74).....Buzsaky (16)

Some other bloke.............Sowunmi (50)

Great first half, but the second half was the Gokhan Unal show, he ripped me apart. 3 pointless games against Malta, Moldova and Greece to go which I will try to win.

Had to post my last result, just faced Swansea away in the FA Cup,

Swansea are in the Premier League.

61334880.png

78441397.png

19103274.jpg

My first season in charge of Bournemouth & currently 4th in League 2, so i was expecting to get hammered.

But it was us who did the hammering, 5-0 away from home. :D

Glad to be in the 4th round, could really do with the money.

Quarter Final Champions League... We lost away at Real Madrid 3-2. I hoped for a 1-0 victory at home... And then this happened:

Realgame.jpg

And here's the player ratings. As you can see, Real didn't play with a bad team, either.

Realratings.jpg

And they're first in the Primera División, so it's not like they have a bad season (we're #1 in the EPL btw)

Realprimera.jpg

No doubt, this is the best result I've ever had on FM. :cool:

ADO Den Haag - Ajax 1-2

ADO is somewhat inconvinient opponent to me. Lindgren conceded a penalty in first half, but my legendary "want to see more from you" team talk brought me back and goals from Pantelic and Lodeiro (wonderful 35-yard screamer free kick just below crossbar) made it 2-1 and I managed to hold on it.

Gives me 4th straight win in the beginning of the season.

Arsenal 4-0 Tottenham (Van Persie 26 35, Walcott 48, Nasri 87)

Top of the Premiership with 1 game played. We may take the title on this form. :cool:

Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid 3-1 (Spanish Super Cup, 1st leg)

Asenjo was injured and De Gea was with Spain Under 23 squad so had to put a 17 years old GK. Hope to turn this around at the 2nd leg.

Mlado Boleslav 1 - 3 Ajax

Out of the Champions Cup, so as Czech champions and runaway leaders that's the end of the season. Guess I'll take that job at Valencia...

Milan - Juventus 0-0 (Italian Cup Semi Final 2nd leg, 1-0 aggregate)

Boring game, Consigli made some crucial saves in order to progress to the final against Inter.

Milan - Palermo 2-1

Pirlo scored from the penalty spot in the beginning of the game, but then Miccoli equalized with a shot from distance. Then changed tactics, put Felipe to attack far post, as Thiago Silva was losing all the headers coming from corners. In the 94th minute, Kjaer concedes a corner. Pirlo puts it in the far post, and Felipe scores the winning goal. Still 7 points behind the leaders, Inter.

Anderlecht (me) 2 - 0 Inter

The best result I've had so far. We're now through to the European Cup semi-final, playing Lyon. Another very tough game.

Liverpool - Milan 2-0 (Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg)

And again i concede from distance. Now Gerrard. Hope to turn this around in the 2nd Leg.

Hyde (me) 1 Ilkeston 0 BSN.

That's six (!) clean sheets in a row :).

England - France 1-0

It was the 2014 world cup final :D Rooney managed to get the winning goal!

PSV - Ajax 0-1 (Alderweireld)

TBH lucky to win this tough away game, but I don't mind.

PSV certainly DO mind because 5 games played from the start of the season and they've just gathered 2 point when I've started with 5 wins in a row.

Copa del Rey Semi Final, 2nd Leg. Barcelona [me] lead the tie after a 1-0 win in the first leg at the Nou Camp. What unfolded was just an amazing game of football.

Real Madrid 4 - 4 Barcelona

Remarkable game of football, made possible by alot of dreadful defending.