The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

Tianjin 3 Changsha 1.

We were awful, the complacency after beating Beijing 6-2 then Chongqing 5-0 must still be in the team :o

We got league challengers Shandong next which should be fun ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lazio 0 - 1 Palermo (me)

Took over as manager after their last one got sacked they where in a relegation place and after i took over i have won all 6 games ive played. This win came after one of my players got injured after id made all my subs. I then scored on the 81st minute. Securing the win and taking me to 6th in serie A.

Ist Season playing with Sampdoria in November I was home to Milan and went two-nil up after 20 minutes, then a key midfielder for my side got sent off after 22 minutes. I held out until half-time but by the 55th minute it was 2-2. I was gutted. Milan had changed formation to play with two strikers at half-time and were all over me. Suddenly on 62 mins Ancelotti took off a striker and went back to one up front, and also played with a less attacking mentality.

I got back in the game and got the winner in the 82nd minute! :D

Portimonense 4-1 Feirense

We clinch the Liga Vitalis title on the 2nd to last match of the season rocketing all of my player morale ratings to Superb (they were all okay and poor as we were slumping down the stretch). Not bad considering we were picked for 10th at the beginning of the season.

Rijeka 2-1 Dinamo (Croatian First Division).

Really annoyed, particularly because my Mexican midfielder who's banged in 5 or 6 penalties already missed one in the 88th minute. Now dropped to 3rd, 6 pts off the leaders. 19 games to go though, so plenty of time left.

Archived