The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aston Villa 3- Werder Bremen 1

Sorry to name players but from what I can remember Lucas and David N'Gog scored 2 of the goals

2016-17 UEFA cup group stage.

I'm unbeaten in Europe this season and the poor domestic season that i'm currently having means that this was probably one of the best results so far. :)

Barnet 4 - 0 Bristol Rovers

First game of the season in the CCC. THe previous year Barnet (me) had escaped relegation on the last day of the season after losing away to Crystal Palace. Results went in our favor. Coming into the new season the bookies put us at 500-1 to win and said we were one of the favorites to go down. Hopefully this result is a sign of things to come and we can prove them all wrong!

CCC Round 2, 17 Aug 2013

West Brom 3 - 2 Canterbury

1st season in CCC, 50-1 to be promoted, media picked 24th.

AI blew the half-time talk, according to post-match press, and allowed us to come back from 3 - 0 down. Never really had a chance in the match, though.

First game of my new season and being the defending champions for the past 2 seasons i feel something is not right within my squad following a 1-1 home draw with Bolton...............Maybe the AI have found FINALLY found a way to counter act my tactics.

Archived