The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic 4 - sc Heerenveen 2 - EURO Cup 1st Knockout Round Leg 1

Had to come back twice and ended up Roque Santa Cruz hit two in the last 10 mins to give me the win. Sean Scannell and Patrick Cregg scored the others for me....Bring on the second leg lol :D

Everton 4 - 5 Liverpool (FM 08)

2 - 0 down after 14 minutes, went in at half time 3 - 2 up. Providing I can beat Chelsea away in a couple of weeks time I should win my first prem title.

Stocksbride 0 - 8 Sheffield Wednesday

Started a new game with Sheff Weds, facing Stocksbridge in a pre season friendly. A comfortable win with Stocksbridge failing to have one shot. Referee awarded my side three penalties during the game, Tudgay scoring two of them.

Wolves 0 - 2 Everton

First season Carling cup 3rd round

After abyssmal first half (0-2) we outplayed them in second half, but failed to score despite 4 ccc against their 2.

I guess that´s the difference between championship and Premier league.

Real Madrid - Celtic 1-0, CL quarter final first leg. Injuries to Villa/Casillas, suspension of Van Nistelrooy, international duty for Marcelo/Kaka, Essien/Evra being ineligible for the CL made it quite a trycky tie, but I'm pleased with the outcome; a win & clean sheet at home. FM07 BTW.

Swansea 0 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday

Swansea controlled the first half, but my side came into it a bit more in the second half and on 85 minutes scored through a Richard Wood header. Swansea then proceded to take out two of my players in injury time, leaving me with 9 players on the pitch.

Sheffield Wednesday 2 Scunthorpe United 0

Easter 11,57

A great debut for Jermain Easter he should of got a hattrick but hit the inside of the post late on.

His first goal was a tap in after Scunthorpe's goalkeeper could only parry Marcus Tudgay's shot into Easter's path.

The second was a curling shot from the edge of the area and could get at least a top three in Goal of the Month. (FM08)

Uefa Cup 1st Knockout Round-2024, I think (the one that the 3rd place team in the group stage of the Champions league goes into anyway)

Celtic 1-0 Tottenham

Serge Kamara (84)

Very happy, Tottenham always seem to have problems with me when I'm at home :D No doubt they'll spank me at WHL...

Santos 1-2 Corinthians

A great win for us to take us top of Brazil's Serie A after 7 games. Even more remarkable when you consider we only won promotion to the division last season.

A bit sad really as it may well be my final game in charge.................a move to Porto beckons.

Archived