Wayne\'o

Your starting reputation?

12 posts in this topic

When starting a new game what starting reputation do you use?

After my first stint which lasted 5 season's, my reputation still hadnt changed hardly, i had a promotion to the prem and a thew semi final cup draws, and still players keep saying they dont like playing for a low rep manager.

depends who i manage

big team=international

low low low team=sunday league

depends who i manage

big team=international

low low low team=sunday league

What he said. :thup:

I always go with Professional Footballer, I don't want to be world class immediately, but I don;t have the patience to build my rep either.

Automatic I would assume never thought of it.

Automatic. I was never a fan of being able to choose your starting reputation and will continue to not use it.

i started up a man u game as a sunday league footballer and won the folllowing in my first season, community shield, euro super cup, world club championsip, league cup, finished 4th in the league, as far as im concerned thats an underachieving man utd team. yet because of my first 3 cup wins i became world class, quite disapointing, as all i had to do was play 3 cup finals against weaker teams and those cup finals were mainly down to man utds success last season, i hardly seem worthy of a medal

Depends, if im going as Man Utd i'll have a slightly higher rep so i dont have player respect issues as when i play as them its more to make amazing youth talent rather than to win everything. But any other leauge and its Automatic.