What countries to load? (2nd division)

Hi,

I normally play with middling teams from a countries top division and so load England, Italy, Spain, Holland, France, Portugal etc top divisions as view only and all of the leagues available to play in the country I'm managing. My laptop seems to cope with it fine.

Not being used to managing in leagues as low as Division 2 I'm not sure what leagues to load up?

It might be worth loading different leagues to the usual top ones to get cheap but good players (I hear Bolivia or Guatemala have good players) but then again if I eventually get to the Prem I would like the option of seeing how the top leagues are going? Also what happens if I get relegated and haven't selected the BSP league?

Any advice?

Apologies if I have posted in the wrong section, wasn't sure where to ask.

Thanks

Hi,

Also what happens if I get relegated and haven't selected the BSP league?

Then you will be sacked.

For your question reagarding the countries to load, it really is up to you, if you think you will end up n England, load them all and then jsut select some random ones.

Brazil is nice as well, great fun.

To the 1st post, I am always in this position. I have just started unemployed with "Sunday league footballer experience", so i started all english leagues, top 2 divisions in italy, top 2 in spain, and top league in france.

However, if I want to start at a decent (maybe top-level club), i wouldn't need to see the BSN/BSS leagues, and it would allow me to view extra leagues, like germany or holland for example.

I wish you could change the playable leagues after the game has been created, because if I ever get out of the depths of lower league english football, I won't need to see these leagues again

Archived