We test the game properly, honest!

The more I play 9.2.0, the more I realise what an abomination it is. These f*ckheads at SI just taking the ****. I now realise why testers sign a confidentiality agreement - it's not so they don't release information prior to SI announcements, it's so they don't get recognised as the people who constantly let ridiculous bugs through testing. I don't blame them either. If the tightarses at SI and Sega would actually pay testers to do their jobs properly, then we wouldn't have such pure sh*t released as patches.

But no, of course the game and subsequent patches is tested properly.

What? Defenders run the wrong way and human controlled players run sideways like crabs instead of running towards the ball. Oh noes wat?! We didn't see this while testing, and even if we did we'd ignore it! Who gives a flying f*ck if consumers recognise this within five minutes of playing 9.2.0, WE DIDN'T SEE IT BUT PLEASE UPLOAD PKMS SO YOU CAN DO OUR JOB FOR US!

What? There are 900 one-on-ones a game as a result of defenders acting like f*cking ******** infants, and hence strikers constantly blaze them over the bar and hit them at the F*CKING KEEPER WHO IS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GOALS NOT MOVING? No no, you misunderstand, we didn't see this while thoroughly testing this game for the loads of loyal fans who fork out money year after year. Don't be stupid! We wouldn't miss something like this, even though the same f*cking problem was in FM08! Never.

What? Keepers run out, stand next to the ball and wait for strikers to run up to them and tap the ball into an empty net? No! 9.2.0 was tested thoroughly, this would never happen! We respect the people who buy the game, not take the f*cking **** out of them, as well as their money.

Haha, I heard the funniest thing! Apparently people think players STILL kick the ball into each other, stay on the ground for five seconds after making a tackle and run the wrong way! How could this happen? WE TEST THE F*CKING GAME PROPERLY!

No, don't be stupid. The magic score-changing bug was a problem many versions ago, we've moved far beyond that. And if a ref gives 4 minutes stoppage time, there's not going to be 8-9 instead. That would just be amateurish!

It would be utterly disgraceful if we actually expected the people who buy our fine product to wait until February to get something that isn't bug-ridden. No! We have honour and dignity!

Seriously, a big "f*ck you" to everyone at this ridiculous company. Can you at least admit when the patch you release is still f*cking bug-ridden beyond belief? Can you at least admit that, while you're releasing a 3D match engine, it's going to be based more on a mental hospital than a football game? Can you at least admit that the testing you do is not going to pick up the most f*cking obvious of issues?

Just f*ck you. I'm not going to get my money back, but I can stop paying for a rubbish, incomplete f*cking product.

All the "testers" can go and burn in f*cking hell as well. Do your f*cking jobs. I've changed my mind and I do blame you now and I hope you all get AIDs.

Archived